User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6
Showing results 76 to 78 of 78

Thread: What do you play? And what do you play it on?

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: What do you play? And what do you play it on?

I'm not homophobic I just was traumatized when I found out my ex was bi and I don't find it attractive. Well theres an up and a down, gay men like pretty women, so maybe it's that or maybe it's cause I am tom boyish when it comes to acting like emotionally unstable girls. I am not manipulating or vendictiveful and used to just like to fuck. I don't have a penis, in fact I even squirt with the right man and anything anal is just hell no. I was trying to save it for my husband. IDGAF I seen enough and any man that want to be men over bitches is GAY. If you have nothing to hide there is no need to delete history or change passwords. That just means GUILTY of cheating. SO I believe that pairs, everything is in pairs. We are meant to be with ONE person and not cheating IS possible. But as a former THOT I realize not cheating is as easy as it sounds. Its personal, and a weakness, and emoitional - either you're a coward and can't give one your all or you are emotionally unstable and need validation. I can understand why gay was and still is a major issue on this site cause I was TRAUMATIZED when I heard that voicemail and he said OW when he sat on OUR couch. SO...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

I haven't drank in something like six years, and I had been drinking when I interacted with you last night and I don't remember what we were talking about. if you hate gay people that's fine bro. I don't even know why I was acting like I had a problem with it. I don't really hate gay people, but I know a gay person that I hate so that's kind of the same thing.

Battle Record
    0-2

I don’t hate gay people either... I just don’t want to date one
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919