User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 78

Thread: What do you play? And what do you play it on?

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

Re: What do you play? And what do you play it on?

I was going to come in here and talk about how I just started playing Minecraft again and it's really fun to pour lava in other people's houses.

But you guys are literally fucking retarded, and must be italian. Cuz someone punched that girl right in her fucking eye, by the looks of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    I wanted a baby especially still being able to have one and all but then I realize they can sleepwalk me or hypnotize or what ever to degrade or hurt me. I wouldn’t put my child at risk of being stolen or any of that. I didn’t know. Then I realized I might already have them and that’s way more important any way.so I was 16 when I had that split second ouija marriage with Fred. I didn’t do anything wrong so like how do I at least make sure my blood is safe too. Especially when they said my dad was going to roll in his grave when he hears too.

- - - Updated - - -

My birth one obviously

- - - Updated - - -

And chica... get off my pussy - never gonna happen ever ever ever

- - - Updated - - -

You have me read wrong... AGAIN... because we don’t think or act the same or have the same heart or experiences. OBVIOUSLY I have priorities and like people just need to start speaking direct i realize you don’t have to but like - can my pyre pls get a private unblocked line pls cause I need to talk - YOU FREAKS - step out the way pls

- - - Updated - - -

It has nothing to do with anything but - don’t block us it’s important or stalk either cause like as I realize people all come with talents there’s just some I can’t understand like stalking - just forget it - it’s been days now since I slept and I’ll try again just their zone makes me sick and they won’t stop demAnding

- - - Updated - - -

i don’t feel good I’m going to try to sleep and why would I believe the people hurting me and making me sick any way - I need to talk to you at least make sure you know facts and truth

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah right and no they didn’t pounce until they realized I saw you

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I don’t believe in airing personal business either and I’m tired of my worst nightmare instead. I’m tired of them terrorizing me and hanging your signs every time too

- - - Updated - - -

I know for FACT he didn’t do it

- - - Updated - - -

Get the girls who hurt me and have gifts off me - I don’t know how

- - - Updated - - -

Prove it... you been stalking me and my homes for so long - then why just not prove it if that’s the case without an audio or video splice or out of context conversation - actually bitches hop on anyone they even think I fucked for some reason - you’re going to have to ask them why cause idk or idc either cause any man I would ever claim wouldn’t especially - have anyone you like I claim ties to none.

- - - Updated - - -

No... that side isn’t going to make or keep me sick either EVERYONE is going to get off me
    @Kill Spree this shit isnt healthy.

- - - Updated - - -

I wanted a baby especially still being able to have one and all but then I realize they can sleepwalk me or hypnotize or what ever to degrade or hurt me. I wouldn’t put my child at risk of being stolen or any of that. I didn’t know. Then I realized I might already have them and that’s way more important any way.so I was 16 when I had that split second ouija marriage with Fred. I didn’t do anything wrong so like how do I at least make sure my blood is safe too. Especially when they said my dad was going to roll in his grave when he hears too.

- - - Updated - - -

My birth one obviously

- - - Updated - - -

And chica... get off my pussy - never gonna happen ever ever ever

- - - Updated - - -

You have me read wrong... AGAIN... because we don’t think or act the same or have the same heart or experiences. OBVIOUSLY I have priorities and like people just need to start speaking direct i realize you don’t have to but like - can my pyre pls get a private unblocked line pls cause I need to talk - YOU FREAKS - step out the way pls

- - - Updated - - -

It has nothing to do with anything but - don’t block us it’s important or stalk either cause like as I realize people all come with talents there’s just some I can’t understand like stalking - just forget it - it’s been days now since I slept and I’ll try again just their zone makes me sick and they won’t stop demAnding

- - - Updated - - -

i don’t feel good I’m going to try to sleep and why would I believe the people hurting me and making me sick any way - I need to talk to you at least make sure you know facts and truth

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah right and no they didn’t pounce until they realized I saw you

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I don’t believe in airing personal business either and I’m tired of my worst nightmare instead. I’m tired of them terrorizing me and hanging your signs every time too

- - - Updated - - -

I know for FACT he didn’t do it

- - - Updated - - -

Get the girls who hurt me and have gifts off me - I don’t know how

- - - Updated - - -

Prove it... you been stalking me and my homes for so long - then why just not prove it if that’s the case without an audio or video splice or out of context conversation - actually bitches hop on anyone they even think I fucked for some reason - you’re going to have to ask them why cause idk or idc either cause any man I would ever claim wouldn’t especially - have anyone you like I claim ties to none.

- - - Updated - - -

No... that side isn’t going to make or keep me sick either EVERYONE is going to get off me
    @Kill Spree this shit isnt healthy.

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

yes Italians are white mad dog even Sylvester Stallone is.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    I'm full italian. We're white. Italy is in europe, where all other white people descend from.
    Heeeyy.. fuggin @Mike G. Appearance. Dope.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Quote Originally Posted by DixonButts View Post
    Heeeyy.. fuggin @Mike G. Appearance. Dope.
    im around bro.. im around.

- - - Updated - - -

how long are we gonna act like this girl isnt having conversations with herself in her own posts ?? can someone explain to me whats going on here? She better post tittie pics or gtfo cause im gettin tired of this shit.

Battle Record
    64-7
    Awards Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    im not sure exactly what color your skin is, but i hate people with the color of your skin...
    lmfao

Battle Record
    0-2

Don’t talk about somebodies kids PERIOD... you’ll be alright. And nah I USED to be cute - that’s not a black eye it’s stress and about $1500 needed in Botox now...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    im around bro.. im around.

- - - Updated - - -

how long are we gonna act like this girl isnt having conversations with herself in her own posts ?? can someone explain to me whats going on here? She better post tittie pics or gtfo cause im gettin tired of this shit.
    Dem tiddies is old news. I have both the original pics and the remixes.

Italians getting mad about being booted from the hu-white race is glorious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemc View Post
    yes Italians are white mad dog even Sylvester Stallone is.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

@DixonButts oww
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Sheeit, they weren't even that nice, but then again, I find girls to be Guh-ross. Soooooo..

Battle Record
    0-2

No comment or opinion
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Well, being female and having neither a comment or an opinion makes you SLIGHTLY less Guh-ross.

Battle Record
    0-2

@DixonButts do you know how many bisexuals I ended up dating by accident? Starting to think hetero is rare and nah I’m not down with that field... and my instinct or breaking thru passcodes so they don’t even know that I knew and like I get it or what ever but the man for me wouldn’t be AT ALL. Like that nirvana song “every one was gay” it made me paranoid of everybody, especially if they played golf or was part of an all men type thing or club. Drunk and sick as fuck right now. Where are the people that liked me and knew me better?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Nah I was the one that trusted but when I needed to show myself evidence - like validation - this is why it’s over. We had that cell phone for years - I never checked the bill until I knew I had to leave him.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Let me start at the ground level, and work my way out. Hetero is rare. Especially on this site. While I myself have never enjoyed, or had, the company of a man's member in my rectum, these guys do it recreationally and for sport.

I'm going to tell you something that you need to hear, and you are probably going to be offended, but that's okay it's not your fault. no woman dates multiple gay men on accident. There's something about you that gay dudes like, maybe it's your penis.

Saying that gay people or the thought of people around you being gay makes you nervous makes you sound homophobic. It's 2019, you homophobe. Get over it, gay people exist.

Here's another little secret of life. Men don't join male clubs because they want to play tummy sticks with other anonymous bicurious men, always and/or initially. Most men that join men's clubs are straight and just don't want to be around bitches. And I know that every man who reads this will know that not wanting to be around bitches is not gay.

in a modern mature relationship, you should be changing your passwords and deleting your browser history every hour on the hour, while you should be simultaneously trying to find weaknesses and exploit them in order to get into your partner's phone in case they didn't delete their history or change their password. It's a game of cat-and-mouse. That's why two guys shouldn't be able to get married, cat and cat? Tf?