User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 83

Thread: Public Apology

Battle Record
    0-2

Public Apology

It’s not desperate or pathetic, I don’t understand why you won’t talk to me - I have questions and you’re either mad or don’t even care. It’s not fair to me I’m blind here and you were my only friend to begin with except the people that are gone. And the pizza like PLEASE I need to talk to YOU.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Re: Public Apology

Ok. I. Yes, I, will talk to you. I'll even let you pick the topic, toots.

Battle Record
    0-2

You have to verify yourself... what did you order at your business dinner... where were you with green beam... and name on thing about my tattoos @OutWrite
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

I ordered flat water and respectfully declined dinner in favor of business. I was where I was supposed to be. Where were you? and while I haven't actually seen your tattoos, I am betting you have the word 'loyalty' somewhere. I'll put a dollar on the side table that there's some variation of 'family first' also.

Battle Record
    0-2

Nope... you not him but you seem knowledgeable - my tattoos are strength, angel, angel, beat death, todays mighty oak was yesterday’s nut, Taurus, ok I’m a demon and I may come from sin but god is god and he’s not sick or gross if anything Too Strict

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah... I guess the spiritual side is what and why I didn’t get sick TGF and outwrite I’m a trust your help too cause spot on
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

are you Jesus? you speak like ur coming out of a bible.

Banned

https://www.mediafire.com/#70g0q9p57j7sy put your mind on the music and your body on the zen and your soul in your pocket

Battle Record
    0-2

@frankiemc nah... there’s only one Jesus and to tell you the truth I don’t even know what book I speak out of. I believe in god but my god been there no matter what church I visited or book I read. AND I’m tired of the subject too EXCEPT I know God is real.

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of anxiety... and I wish I could tell you why without having to tell EVERYBODY (sorry... tangent - disregard)

- - - Updated - - -
    @OutWrite PS family / my god himself (“Mariah don’t have shit on me”) ... I don’t remember where i was actually. He ordered a cheeseburger and beer, was walking out a bar with 2 chicks but wouldn’t meet me cause “he had a girl” and knew they all black and white cause my life is sad and they’re all scars and when color come in my life, I’ll go color and can’t wait.

When was this interview? You look thinner like your stressed again...

- - - Updated - - -

I’m having a hard night...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Why don't you purify yourself in the waters of lake Minnetonka?

Battle Record
    0-2

what in the unholy fuck is going on in here?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Apologize for what tho?

I paint scars blood red you wanna taste? No bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Yellow diamonds in the light tho
    Last edited by Meks.; July 17th, 2019 at 03:14 AM

Battle Record
    0-2

Cause I’m not all about religion. A disciple by definition too: a follower or student of a teacher, leader, or philosopher.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides I’m already christened, made communion, and confirmed... I shouldn’t have to. But I am getting hit spiritually weird too.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Meks What are you talking about? What does that even mean?

- - - Updated - - -

I’m having a hard time getting dressed and shopping - like my mom that day my WiFi disconnected mid convo... I need a new this world expert

- - - Updated - - -

PS my rib was hurting at work this afternoon bad - does anybody know who my heart is?

- - - Updated - - -

I’m weird like that tho... if you understand/get that

- - - Updated - - -

“Your heart either caught me or caught me” in poetic justice... you’re gonna laugh when you hear it... I’m weird like that too.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I only relate to a few parts... my first debut writing was named that on my myspace like 06 07

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I wrote since I was a kid I’d write stories for fun and always had a diary and stuff. I guess back writing like that was 03 or 04 when I traced an Arabic word and got scared.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

ah that's good you believe in Jesus, I wear two silver crucifixes and I always talk to god. he can be your freind. poor Jesus he didn't deserve to die.

Battle Record
    0-2

“Your heart either caught me or caught me” in poetic justice... you’re gonna laugh when you hear it... I’m weird like that too. And i haven’t felt or looked or really acted like myself since sacred scriptures.

- - - Updated - - -
    @frankiemc I believe Jesus is the son of god - but he gonna be a god when he judge us... I prolly do report to him. And I know he said “share the pain” when he gave me advice once. Or at least I thought it was.

- - - Updated - - -

Allah real too... I used wonder if there was one god pretending to be many, now I’m kinda like there is many gods and I might have 2 idfk idec I just wish the one that promised me I could kill them if I ever got hurt again would come back and help me (to be honest) and usually IM REAL QUIET AND PRIVATE ABOUT GOD AND PRAYER but since these bitches are listening and trying to pray with and against me I might as well tell everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s called mushrik if that’s the case and I read the Quran cause old eyes told me to and I finally did - I don’t agree with all but lots is true and real and true too... except I believe in Mary.

- - - Updated - - -

All eyes*

- - - Updated - - -

Organizationally conflicted and not a priority right now... just want MY GOD back and not feel like this

- - - Updated - - -

I WILL shoot in the dark if I even knew how

- - - Updated - - -

I know when I don’t feel good or feel like myself or even walk or talk like myself - you can’t tell when it’s not and that shit literally makes me feel gross and sick too

- - - Updated - - -

You can tell* when you’re not walking, talking, or acting like yourself

- - - Updated - - -

And it’s gross... i was perfect for me and my life as I was and not trying to change. And some are my friends but NO I don’t wanna be one of them either. I’m just different.

- - - Updated - - -

(End if I need someone that understands this shit to help outburst)

- - - Updated - - -

It’s not murder it’s self-defense
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

im no muslim so I don't believe in Allah cuz im christian but ur right Jesus was the son of god.