User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 83

Thread: Public Apology

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Public Apology

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Why did you say that? I was helping someone with the toaster at the wedding breakfast today... @toob
    i am just a random person online, who has first hand experience with extreme paranoia... im just playing with you...
    "if you shoot a duck im afriad of toasters" is part of an old meme that people post at someone when that person is talking a bunch of nonsense... its just a coincidence that you used a toaster...

there is definitely not a conspiracy against you centered through messages on RB and people collaborating to watch your every move... take the meds they gave you for schitzophrenia, and find some inner peace...

let me see your boobs... theyre probably amazing.
    Last edited by Toobs; July 22nd, 2019 at 03:14 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

I don’t have schizophrenia I have bipolar 1 and ptsd now as a result - thanks for pleading my case again cause you might’ve been right the first time

- - - Updated - - -

TOO

- - - Updated - - -

Bitch - there is nothing in the world you can do - I woke up and remembered - too bad too sad for you

- - - Updated - - -

Just tell me who

- - - Updated - - -

Who raised my twins?

- - - Updated - - -

Is that what happened? Or is it just some random bitch that tagged a Virgin
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

nah, youre most definitely schitzophrenic...
    at least by textbook definition...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

bipolar and skitsofrenia are related.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

i was counting the lines in my bedsheets when my alarm did a back flip onto the couch. Why did my cousin leave the front door open? Anyone could have planted the basil leaves in the neighbors yard. i think the feds are watching me. if they arent, then why does the blue bird always land on the same branch?

plus the humming from the power line goes off when the suns out.

its weird

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    i was counting the lines in my bedsheets when my alarm did a back flip onto the couch. Why did my cousin leave the front door open? Anyone could have planted the basil leaves in the neighbors yard. i think the feds are watching me. if they arent, then why does the blue bird always land on the same branch?

its weird

LMFAO

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post

its weird
    A little too cohesive ��

Battle Record
    0-2

... It’s my hand dealt like fuck it.

- - - Updated - - -

Good thing I don’t really care what most people think of me and secure in self (cause the cruel people be will break you)
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Want to know the most fucked up part I learned - it made me the perfect victim too - even my family wouldn’t listen when I had some shit caught on my spy camera. My dad wouldn’t even watch it and cop said it was my cat TWICE. Like fuck it - not meant for law to deal with and I can’t wait to see how gods justice handle it too cause I still don’t know who broke into my apt and peed on my bed and stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

And when I told and tried to show my dr she said “sounds paranoid delusional do I need to be admitted or would I like to retract”
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemc View Post
    bipolar and skitsofrenia are related.
    im going to learn my things from people who know their words.

Battle Record
    0-2

I know what I said and what I meant and the misunderstanding of some bitch who doesn’t have my heart or soul mist interpreting it. You got something real to say SAY IT - cause honestly when I heard the “I I don’t recall” I fell the fuck out laughing. Who ever is on my phone better have a warrant or reason.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    I know what I said and what I meant and the misunderstanding of some bitch who doesn’t have my heart or soul mist interpreting it. You got something real to say SAY IT - cause honestly when I heard the “I I don’t recall” I fell the fuck out laughing. Who ever is on my phone better have a warrant or reason.
    just fishing for google store credit...

Battle Record
    0-2

@Toobs what does that even mean?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

There is no Dana only Zuul.... Religion is a man made concept, if God is real, which is highly doubtful, which one is real, why would there be multiple religions, some of which literally depict multiple gods, or deitys. Many holes in the concept of a higher power, or a God, after life, any of those concepts.. And what religion is the most followed religion, the most widely believed... Christianity, why would the "right" Religion not be the oldest religion, not even close to the oldest religion.. Just the religion that spread the most bloodshed in its name, make people believe or they die is a great way to have your religion closely followed, question my god and I'll kill you and your family.. Scares anybody into believing in it with out question

- - - Updated - - -

And arguments are invalid, just because someone argues their point doesn't make them right at all.. It just shows they believe in what they're arguing for... Ask any preacher or priest or whatever how do I know that it's real.. They all have the same answers, it's all in the book, written, by man, rewritten and reinterpreted over and over through out the years, also with many parts being omitted because it was either a contradiction, or it didn't follow the story properly.. And the other answer they all have.. You have to have faith.. Believe without proof

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Only zuuuullll lmfao