I'm tired of people thinking I'm ancient bitchy and oppressed I'll smack you into the pavement.
You claim I'm depressed but I'll say shit back myself up but you did it you made it. You fucking hate it when I respond I'll post this link to you bitch you have me all wrong.
You wanna diss cancer well that's what you are. I respond with that and you claim that's a bit too far. Your supposed to be a critic how'd you let that hurt your feelings. Your stupidity makes me wanna blow my brains to.the ceiling.
I step back for a few months so you can have some healing. I snap at your boyfriend stroking your brusied ego like me eating an orange peeling. You payed your fans money to beat dagons(my friend)ass. Then you have the balls to go online and mouth off and sass. Your whole mafia of trolling won't last. When your reign of terror ends I'm gonna sit back and laugh. I did some math your doomsday is now the community hates you so you start being vile. Let this be a lesson don't test me only respond if you think you can best me.

(Farla and her group are internet trolls disguised as critics who only harass people instead of debating and I've been on and off for over a year and a half with them)