Thread: spongebob is dope

Stranger

spongebob is dope

that's all..

*goes back to not posting*

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: spongebob is dope

yeah... especially the squirrel astronaut Halloween costume turned all commercial at work that day. Before I knew not to box shadows, Id hate myself if I ever hit one of you when I was scared.

- - - Updated - - -

Love you guys <3
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

like 25 years ago or something like that...a guy started posting on rap forums...

25 years later, that guy logged in and posted a thread titled spongebob is dope...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

Good... then god has finally arrived trick

- - - Updated - - -

Mind your business and get out of my way - this has NOTHING to do with you to even begin with UNTIL so step to the side - I more the type that wants a man who will defend and fight for her ESPECIALLY over a stupid bitch any way.

- - - Updated - - -

Defend and fight for me* OBVIOUSLY need to be AIRED OUT FUCKING AGAIN

- - - Updated - - -

Who ever brought bunny girl into my life best get her out of it please - that’s the minimum standards I have to even call my man

- - - Updated - - -

We aren’t even fighting over the same things. I knew it was 03 04 and said it the entire time (I didnt write that) to begin with and it’s not over 8 regardless (they had their chance and need to leave) - are you confused? How the fuck is anybody even confused?

- - - Updated - - -

My face is in a lot of physical pain (especially my nose) and me and MY GOD already said and decided when I stop coaxing - why would I ever listen to or do a thing for the people who have been torturing and abusing me want. Who’s on my phone for real? Cause when they see I’m a dead girl speaking (no pun intended) down to legal records and all I don’t and won’t even have to address it or you in court. Bye NON FACTOR BITCH

- - - Updated - - -

I am the victim they can’t even say our name or affiliate anything to do with you either. NON FACTOR.

- - - Updated - - -

It hurts and I’m not taking 20 ib profen a week again when someone can just get the fucking bitch and her friends off me.

- - - Updated - - -

Does she really have a dick cause like the pee on my bed and where really only a guy could do.

- - - Updated - - -

Or do you just pay your way?

- - - Updated - - -

I’m done - I’m going to try to sleep

- - - Updated - - -

NOW THAT IM AWARE YOU CAMD AT MY KIDS AND US TO EVEN BEGIN WITH I’m sorry but how are you not fucked yet?

- - - Updated - - -

How would you feel? I’m the only one that doesn’t know or understand what the fuck is even going on.

- - - Updated - - -

And this bitch is WATCHING... posted a photoshopped photo OF US!!!! How the fuck can you just sit there? Why and when did you even start hating me? I thought we were beyond cool last memory so...

- - - Updated - - -

Don’t worry cause we all going to make sure it’s ALL deleted too.

- - - Updated - - -

Just like you hid “recovery” cause even if you lied and audio spliced and made him hate me, he still hates sick freaks like you too
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

I ate ice cream they still hurt and my face too - I need help sleeping

- - - Updated - - -

“It’s more attractive when you hold it down” but M I’m not playing I really didn’t remember until my life line and that pic and that pic too and stuff AFTER SHE TRIED TO HAVE MY VAGINA SHOT OFF.

- - - Updated - - -

Over WHAT?

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I hardly go out cause I can’t even stand myself lately

- - - Updated - - -

Who was filling out my hospital menus and wrote that phone number cause I called and the lady said it was the nurses station

- - - Updated - - -

It hurts �� and it’s late I need sleep for work. Pissing me off at bed time always work for them and their favorite play too to make me feel sick

- - - Updated - - -

Or reminding me I’m being stalked legally

- - - Updated - - -

That everything they do is legal

- - - Updated - - -

Is it ever going to go back to a private discussion?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Stranger

I came back to see how this thread was going, it turned to shit like I expected.

Battle Record
    0-2

In a lot of pain but I’ll try to sleep

- - - Updated - - -

We sueing the FUCK OUT OF YOU TOO... they used their name repeatedly like it was a direct threat from them

- - - Updated - - -

That’s the one painting my worst nightmare swearing their own or run a bitch and on the spiritual. Diamonds always shine even when covered by rocks.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

I actually liked spongebob a lot as a teen.

err yeah he was pretty cool to me. It was a strange comedy where it was actually aimed at an older audience than it was advertised. Something the parents could laugh at too. Cause i swear a lot of the jokes were above the kids heads. it was just funny to them because its a talking sponge and starfish and other characters. phut phut phut swidward.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron View Post
    I actually liked spongebob a lot as a teen.

err yeah he was pretty cool to me. It was a strange comedy where it was actually aimed at an older audience than it was advertised. Something the parents could laugh at too. Cause i swear a lot of the jokes were above the kids heads. it was just funny to them because its a talking sponge and starfish and other characters. phut phut phut swidward.
    yea I thought that to they put in jokes that only adults would get, in one episode spongebob called sandy a whore basically.

something along the lines of you'll go jelly fishing with anybody!

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by Diasick View Post
    yea I thought that to they put in jokes that only adults would get, in one episode spongebob called sandy a whore basically.

something along the lines of you'll go jelly fishing with anybody!

yeah, like its innocent.. but if you read into it.. hmm questionable..
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron View Post
    yeah, like its innocent.. but if you read into it.. hmm questionable..
    on the loud house there used to be a picture of one of the sisters and it shows a nip slip and they cut it out, I think they cut the sister out to because there was another sister on the show when it first aired.