Thread: GOTHIC TRAP BEATS

GOTHIC TRAP BEATS

Im on my way to create new subgenre in trap beats; "Gothic Trap"
    Here's 2 I just uploaded;

Every feedback is very welcome!

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: GOTHIC TRAP BEATS

First beat is pretty wild. Crazy melody with some pretty gnarly bass. Nice switch ups. I fuck with it. Pretty dope vibe. Nice progressions. Nice thick hook. That string work is very nice.

Fuck me. That second one's vibe is crazy. What a ridiculous beat lol this is so fire. You offer exclusives? I'm going to have to check some more of your stuff.

The trumpet sounds a little cheap in the hook, but the vibe on that second one is nutty. Really sick sounds.

Keep it up man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Re: GOTHIC TRAP BEATS

Thank You for Your feedback! I'm really glad You liked it
    Hit me up by e-mail(unbeatsdot@gmail.com) if You want to get any of them, we can negotiate(depends on Your skill also).

Kind regards,
    QB.