User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: There is a fucking metaphysical cock in your butthole that you can't remove by any physical means if you don't read/reply

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

There is a fucking metaphysical cock in your butthole that you can't remove by any physical means if you don't read/reply

You are for the most part a bunch of retarded cunts, so there is no point in my being here or in sharing anything with you. That being said, I am extremely bored so I shall do it any way.In an attempt to be real with real humans, none of whom know what "real" really is, I will say things that I feel relate to what is "real" and asses and/or engage any response I may get. If this seems like schizophrenic psycho babble it is, if this seems like a seed that may blossom into worthwhile dialogue perhaps it is that too. Just know that I cannot really decide whether I want to help you or destroy you people as a whole, so I will take things on an individual basis.
    There is nothing I can tell you that I already know unless I simply repeat that which I already have stored in my brain. Since that is boring I will have to either make something up or form new conclusions which are soundly based in "realness". There are an infinite number of things I could make up, and relatively few truths that I could suddenly realize on the spot, so even if I tried how could I possibly be real with you? By admitting I can't do this I actually AM being real with you, and this is only the beginning. I am retarded, and I am a genius, you may come to understand what I mean by that exactly if you pay attention.
    We are all here because of rap, and rhyming is integral to rap, but language is integral to rhyming and communication is integral to language. Why do we rap? It should be to communicate, not to accrue points in some socially constructed reward system (money). You shouldn't need a reward to rap, and you shouldn't need money to be rewarded for your raps or anything that you do. You all should know wealth most often doesn't add up to a person's true merit, so why are some arbitrarily placed above others based on something that is largely arbitrary and based on a mere social construct?
    The answer upon examination is simple. To acquire monetary "resource points" you must convince someone who already has them to give them to you. To do this you must supply a demand, and in the world of art the most lucrative demand is the popular one, and the popular one is often engineered by the ones which would not be so popular if they didn't have so many social construct points behind their agenda. So if those who appeal to the industry and to the ignorant masses who are corrupted by the industry are the ones who are winning this rap game, what can we (if there are any reading other than myself) as real artists do to mitigate the situation? We can either join the "dark side" of ignorant rap to make money or we can force ourselves into the mainstream by showing the masses how to appreciate our work.
    You must be willing to compromise, to COMMUNICATE to the people in a way they can understand without losing the essence of your art. Then you can make a more diverse array of content, some to get people to bob their heads and start thinking about rap in a new way and others for those who can truly understand things on a deeper level. I am not merely referring to music quality but to the message underlying it all. Sound in and of itself has no "meaning" per se, but music is meaningful to humans even when it has no words. When rappers say "can you feel me" that is because rap is music, the music aspect is supposed to communicate on an emotional level and the words are supposed to communicate on an intellectual level.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: There is a fucking metaphysical cock in your butthole that you can't remove by any physical means if you don't read/reply

Name:  67361501_1770302766447085_8535047916434227200_n.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  26.6 KB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

Re: There is a fucking metaphysical cock in your butthole that you can't remove by any physical means if you don't read/reply

boobs you're gay....

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Post unclear, what do you want me to do with my dick and why hasn't the check cleared? I usually don't perform on front.

Battle Record
    0-2

@OutWrite Ass shot on that profile was for you - especially if I caught you again LOL It's not I don't see shit, I just usually don't say shit when I do but like before - fuck all that - I'm here to learn and that speech was amazing. I personally say do you hear me a lot. Nobody ever hears me or even listens to what I'm trying to say. And that's only my fault when I'm sick and panicking with my PTSD. I panic, I freak out and it's hard to spit out. But half them conversations I reread years later like nah - I'm pretty sure that wasn't even me. And one of them posts I can prove I was in the hospital so I don't know how either.

And I did get nominated for "Say Goodbye" and they refused to let it be up for consideration so. My tattoo - what ever dark side you referring to for me personally - it's revelations 2:2 and at the end it says "I know you can't stand those who do evil" and I can't and I don't condone it. The fucked up part is evil can be interpreted different and that shit make me sick too - when people try to justify it. I'm on the humanity side and my biggest question always was (seeing how I'm in straight hell right now for almost 5 years straight) Did God answer my question and assisting in Cocaine was wrong and not just fiscal or the person's fault who buys it?

- - - Updated - - -

I used to park in front of the convent when I ran - it made me feel safe waiting LMFAO and I would talk to God or his angels a lot. And hold my crucifx if I got scared on the way home.

- - - Updated - - -

PS they were posting shit on here I couldn't even see too (probably still are)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I do relate to topic or title of the post too (MY EX that I LIVED with that PUT THE DOWN PAYMENT on my truck that was BRAND NEW) Hell yeah If I'm having trouble having sex as a result now I AM going to go to him rather then date. It's just therapy trying to get back to myself, remembering who I am, what I stand for, and who I am now as a result - And I'm sure some rumor or audio splice confused all that too. Any questions just ask... and thank you if you guys are trying to help. Oh he big on that metaphysics flip and reverse shit and that conscience stuff which I get, believe me I get it, just don't need to or want to hear the topics or be reminded how fucked up genocide is. I don't like racism at all. Or hating people I never even met just cause theyre like someone else I did and do.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Thank God I don’t do anal... wtf LMFAO
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    Thank God I don’t do anal... wtf LMFAO
    dealbreaker.
    bye.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

LMAO... why would anyone want to play in shit? The OG doesn't even make up for it. I tell you one thing - anyone call a gay man a pussy they lying - that shit is pain too. I only did it with one person and I was trying to save it for my husband so he got something nobody else had but my fake ass best friend told this guy I just met that and I was drunk and was blacked out and he caught it and the pain literally woke me up and I heard the sickest noise too - the entire thing made me want to throw up. But it's ok that, that happened cause I don't want a man who wants anal because then I would worry he was bisexual (even if he wasn't).

- - - Updated - - -

Deal breaker is your 38... I dated ONE guy that was 3 years younger then me and I would never again. But anyways when we first met and I found out his age I got up and said bye - but he did something funny that made me stay and I do regret that. I need guidance - I like 3-5 years older.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

LMAO... why would anyone want to play in shit? The OG doesn't even make up for it. I tell you one thing - anyone call a gay man a pussy they lying - that shit is pain too. I only did it with one person and I was trying to save it for my husband so he got something nobody else had but my fake ass best friend told this guy I just met that and I was drunk and was blacked out and he caught it and the pain literally woke me up and I heard the sickest noise too - the entire thing made me want to throw up. But it's ok that, that happened cause I don't want a man who wants anal because then I would worry he was bisexual (even if he wasn't).

- - - Updated - - -

Deal breaker is your 38... I dated ONE guy that was 3 years younger then me and I would never again. But anyways when we first met and I found out his age I got up and said bye - but he did something funny that made me stay and I do regret that. I need guidance - I like 3-5 years older.
    hate us cuz they anus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemc View Post
    boobs you're gay....
    have you ever had sex with a man?

Battle Record
    0-2

@frankiemc why'd you call outwrite a cunt. Usually only girls can be and I swear to God - let me find out LoL - is it a shared account? This is a no vagina zone contrary to belief - I never saw a bitch on this entire earth I would ever sleep with. I've loaned out my jeans before and just YUCK.

- - - Updated - - -

and Fact Machine called everyone cunts so if this is yet another pack of females I don't even know and never even met hating on me... click click. I don't beat down annoying bitches anymore - I'll just have unstable stalkers arrested.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    hate us cuz they anus.

- - - Updated - - -

have you ever had sex with a man?
    Questions irrelevant. He's bout to.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Tf? The deal-breaker is youre 40 something years old bitch!

Battle Record
    0-2

@OutWrite I don't even know what to say.

- - - Updated - - -

my son better not be one of the ones on here SMFH LoL

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be mad I had to after that diss - he called me OLD (crying)

- - - Updated - - -

Can you please slash my last 2 remarks? (ie delete)
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

I was playing and now that I read it again, it was kinda harsh. My bad. Still old af tho.

Battle Record
    0-2

I am... you have no clue how hard it is to age too.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Weeelll, I mean, I've aged 32 times. That's gotta be enough to have a clue as to the procedure and rituals. My favorite aging ritual is the classic bachelor party. It's the only activity where killing hookers is still technically illegal or w/e, but not out of the question. I've been engaged 7 times now and even though I'm running out of room in my back yard garden, I'm single and ready to settle down now. Fr this time. I'm thinking Vegas for the bachelor party. Jet fuel can't melt steel beams, and I am jack the ripper.