User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: Me? Shoe?

Battle Record
    0-2

Me? Shoe?

Was just my angel keeping me alive you stupid fucking bitch and really is none of your business either. How did you even know trick? Please please just please get them girls off me PLEASE - idk how

- - - Updated - - -

I never was talking to or blaming you and still not

- - - Updated - - -

Well not talking, yelling I never was yelling at you

- - - Updated - - -

Trying to sleep and it LITERALLY feel like pins are being stuck in my eyes so bad they’re tearing - why won’t you just get them off me?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

Re: Me? Shoe?

the retard has spoke haha.

Battle Record
    0-2

@thefrankiemc WHy do you even read my shit if it irritates you> I maybe be a bitch but I will beat you down and spit on your face - that word ain't nothing to play with. Just leave it alone - I'm obviously not talking to you.

- - - Updated - - -
    @frankiemc
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

chill hun. you just need to make more sense, im not trying to piss you off or anything.

- - - Updated - - -

first you need to be sure what your talking about.

Battle Record
    0-2

Name:  a2572170248_10.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  94.2 KB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

There are no female angels; as per God via the Bible

Battle Record
    0-2

@OutWrite … well my religion there is. Gabriella is my confirmation name but now that you say it - you might be write cause it's the feminine to Gabriel. I never knew that. So then what are they?

- - - Updated - - -

And I'll explain my outburst... I was awake in the ambulance for like a minute or two and heard the cop tell the EMT I fell out the car saying Me? Shoe? I don't remember that at all. Or hardly any of it. Just the funny when it clicked what the 3 bangs were like whoa bullets do move faster then the speed of sound.
    @OutWrite how come your age says 32 if you were 31 a week ago?

- - - Updated - - -

right*
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

oh god off she goes again...

Battle Record
    0-2

@frankiemc what are you confused about? If you read the conversation it's responding. And yeah I was on the site years ago and @Toobs was too so like if there is inside shit you don't understand just ask. Cause I'm JUST "coming back down to earth" since.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I'm so fucking dead right now.

Battle Record
    0-2

@Wuxia what do you mean? I don't understand that expression but maybe that guy @frankiemc is right on some level asking names - maybe everyone does need to call out their old names because everyone switched them - like which one are you? You got too many awards to be a newby and nah I don't recall that name either.

- - - Updated - - -

PS @frankiemc I'm far from stupid - I graduated college with a 3.65GPA and graduated high school early AND even got left back and still got out early so like my IQ isn't the problem. Trauma and a brain disease is.

- - - Updated - - -

But nah keep talking cause I don't need you to feel bad for me either - I'm beyond fine.

- - - Updated - - -

oh... my recreational activities is too - that's probably more my problem then anything when I outburst on this site. Now that I mention it - I should go to the liquor store before they close so I can take my shots to even be able to sleep.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

yea no hard feelings disciple. you just have to try to control yourself and learn.

I recommend taking medication and learning new skills and working on ur memory. I have dementia so im pretty fucked myself but there are ways to help it, weed and religion.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    @frankiemc what are you confused about? If you read the conversation it's responding. And yeah I was on the site years ago and @Toobs was too so like if there is inside shit you don't understand just ask. Cause I'm JUST "coming back down to earth" since.
    dont you bring me into this shit...
    i cant explain none of that...

what i think you need to realize is.... normally your subconscious thoughts work in a dormant state... all these wild ass thoughts you have, is your subconscious thoughts working actively with your conscious thoughts...
    basically, your imagination is being accepted as, and blended in with reality...

and that youre on a dead, 20+ year old rap forum typing random shit that may make sense to you, but comes off as hilarious nonsense to everyone else...

ive just been having a laugh about it so far, but read the above and think on it...
    ive been in a delusional state like you before... and only you can fix it...
    Last edited by Toobs; August 6th, 2019 at 01:43 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

I completely understand

Its like the night the spider was walking across the dresser. The brown apron was screaming at me stop twisting my nipples but the paint was peeling off the wall next to the candy cane. I started twirling like a princess and it summoned the guy who bit my ankle and started calling the paramedics. when i was in the amberlamps they were feeding me cereal and i didnt think that would fix the broken dishes in the laundry room so i dont know what the fuck they were talking about. thats why im typing this!

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim