Thread: Medicine and Religion

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Re: Medicine and Religion

Only one way to settle this..

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    I been smoking since I was 12... I smoke menthol too.
    Yo send me them good msgs

Battle Record
    0-2

So like I hung with I tried, faggot, just walking, but for brethren ok. And that’s what I get mother fucker - they just called me pretending like it was another mother fucker instead of him so like but my mom saw - and they fucking with my head on purpose trying to make it look like I was hanging with some random stranger instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Tired of you stalking me bitch - we can BOTH go

- - - Updated - - -

Lets go right now...

- - - Updated - - -

You a boss though... right bitch?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

So like I hung with I tried, faggot, just walking, but for brethren ok. And that’s what I get mother fucker - they just called me pretending like it was another mother fucker instead of him so like but my mom saw - and they fucking with my head on purpose trying to make it look like I was hanging with some random stranger instead.

- - - Updated - - -

Tired of you stalking me bitch - we can BOTH go

- - - Updated - - -

Lets go right now...

- - - Updated - - -

You a boss though... right bitch?
    sup bruh?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

@Toobs the will tat on his hand for 500 just had his boyfriend call me and trying to make it look like I hung with some random stranger instead of him... and being crazy I would believe it and get scared but my mom wouldn’t have kicked some random stranger out and ask me 2 mornings later like everything he put you thru why? And still has me scared it was some random stranger.. like he’s fucking with my head on purpose and even though I know he’s lying it still has me scared and questioning myself. - he’s making fun of me and fucking with my head on purpose...

- - - Updated - - -

Like the car that pulled up next to me at the ATM ASKING if I wanna make song. This bitch is STALKING me type shit - and with the I’m Already crazy - makes it worse - like she predating me on a vengeance

- - - Updated - - -

Drink and high AND high - so if that don’t make sense I hope I can explain better tomorrow

- - - Updated - - -

It WAS Anthony but I’m really questioning if it was or wasn’t now

- - - Updated - - -

It makes me feel like I have to wear a camera around my neck just to be sure and that’s not fair either - I don’t want them to damage me
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

you talk smack disciple....

stem cell technology is also amazing. they can regenerate your brain cells by a simple injection. this is good for neurological conditions like dementia ad hd brain damage Down syndrome and cebral palsy. my problem is dementia, I have poor memory skills and that injection could be the solution.

- - - Updated - - -

new drugs will be trialed, the future looks good.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Spiderman: Into The Spiderverse HD full movie! https://goatse.ru/

grose... pervert lol

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Not into Spiderman? Are you a DC guy I guess? Try this one it's BvS Directors Cut HD lemonparty.org

- - - Updated - - -

Not into Spiderman? Are you a DC guy I guess? Try this one it's BvS Directors Cut HD lemonparty.org

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemc View Post
    stem cell technology is also amazing. they can regenerate your brain cells by a simple injection. this is good for neurological conditions like dementia ad hd brain damage Down syndrome and cebral palsy. my problem is dementia, I have poor memory skills and that injection could be the solution.

- - - Updated - - -

new drugs will be trialed, the future looks good.
    how bout i inject some dickstem cells in your asshole....retarded faggot...i fucking hate you, and i hope you fall down some steps and slip on a skateboard that breaks your ankle right before you hit your face on a decorative living room cactus ...you piece of subpar shit...

- - - Updated - - -

@Toobs the will tat on his hand for 500 just had his boyfriend call me and trying to make it look like I hung with some random stranger instead of him... and being crazy I would believe it and get scared but my mom wouldn’t have kicked some random stranger out and ask me 2 mornings later like everything he put you thru why? And still has me scared it was some random stranger.. like he’s fucking with my head on purpose and even though I know he’s lying it still has me scared and questioning myself. - he’s making fun of me and fucking with my head on purpose...

- - - Updated - - -

Like the car that pulled up next to me at the ATM ASKING if I wanna make song. This bitch is STALKING me type shit - and with the I’m Already crazy - makes it worse - like she predating me on a vengeance

- - - Updated - - -

Drink and high AND high - so if that don’t make sense I hope I can explain better tomorrow

- - - Updated - - -

It WAS Anthony but I’m really questioning if it was or wasn’t now

- - - Updated - - -

It makes me feel like I have to wear a camera around my neck just to be sure and that’s not fair either - I don’t want them to damage me
    aye do me a favor...

for the next few weeks... COMPLETELY ignore all this shit you keep saying is happening to you... i know that to you it all feels and seems real... but anyone and everyone else can tell that youre having paranoid delusions...

ive been through what youre going through when i was young...was poisoned with a LOOOOT of LSD... i can almost guarantee you that if you put in some time completely ignoring it, not dwelling on the thoughts of it all, and just go about life like it isnt happening, that eventually it will feel like it stopped... at the point that you realize youve been imagining situations that arent happening, and reading WAYYYY too much into so many things, then it will click in your brain that its all you....thats its all been you the whole time...and it will slowly fade away....and then, no more crazy...

nipples or gtfo
    Last edited by Toobs; August 16th, 2019 at 06:40 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

Nah I'm serious, my exboyfriend just tried to play me and act like it wasn't him I smoked with the other nite. But my moms saw him too and thank God cause I would've really thought I was just crazy... he just mad I didn't call him after and my mom kicked him out the house so he know I'm crazy so he was just fucking with me like a bad joke. It's all good. But I do hear what you saying but it freaked me out still.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll take your advice though @Toobs

- - - Updated - - -

No nipples... that's way too far LoL
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Y'all need to click on the link for the spiderman movie

Battle Record
    0-2

OMG IWWW... that was totally disgusting.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

OMG IWWW... that was totally disgusting.
    naw you clicked it the wrong way....you gotta clik it again