User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Check out this AI Music Video: 'Slow Drag' - Feedback Wanted!

Lightbulb Check out this AI Music Video: 'Slow Drag' - Feedback Wanted!

Hey y'all!

Just dropped a fresh new AI music video called "Slow Drag" and I need your feedback! It's all about that electric feeling of dancing with a flirt – you know the vibes!

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: Check out this AI Music Video: 'Slow Drag' - Feedback Wanted!

AI video hey? Kind of interesting - fits the vibe well!

Vocals come in nice over the beat. Bass and vocals sitting nicely. This has some J Cole vibes.

Good flow and delivery. LOVE that beat. 'the only kind of flower I put my lips on/ until her hip bone'

Fire. This is a sick sound buddy. This is a marketable as hell song. I'll subscribe to hopefully try and stay in touch - I pop on RB like once a year.

This was a treat. Keep it up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media: