User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ryno

1 33.33%
  • slecht

2 66.67%
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Ryno vs slecht - OPEN 4 VOTES

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Ryno vs slecht - OPEN 4 VOTES

10 lines
    Due in 24
    This is my check

Battle Record
    5-10
    Awards No Show 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

Re: Ryno vs slecht

Check, kid.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

I HATE ur name. Fkn Slecht? Try ryno & that tools gonna spray...
    It’s nothing for me to pull up & have this Dutch flamed out when I slide out the trey.
    Catch him like a sitting duck. Bullets’ll change the expression on this clown...
    I’m like Daffy w/ the shotty. I’ll pull the trigger & turn his entire face around.
    Ry gets love from both sites. While all the vets hate ur demeanor...
    If they welcome u w/ open arms...its to sneak up on u & put ur neck in a sleeper.
    Wave your white flag coward. U ain’t prepared for this war ur facing...
    Call this a rescue mission. That choppers gonna land once his arms start waving.
    I’m glad we went the minimum pussy. No matter what homie we know u won’t win...
    Ur the Ben Simmons of this text shit. We KNOW ur not a threat beyond 10.

Battle Record
    5-10

Nice try, Know that nameplays are not constructive...The puncheline is what matters & that's all.
    Rynolite with his set ups. One hit 'n blood splatters like Pirus placing Gypsum Plaster on the wall.
    I've champed both sites, something he hasn't done because he's not ready
    Shells stoppin' ryno on the streets quicker than the Ninja Turtles did with Rocksteady.
    old school fools like him might think my concepts are extreme but pretty subtle too, you're in trouble dude..
    if you ask any battler what they thought of ryhno, run in the ring then they're thinking: ECW.
    fuck if his religious, I don't know limits when I'm putting an end to his gimmik.
    no saint memorial when I smash ryhno...n completely alter his image.
    One punch is enough to have him rocket out, I'm an insane markmsman.
    hit em so hard, it'll have him take a couple steps back like James Harden

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0

Ok let me jump into this battle: First up Ryno

It’s nothing for me to pull up & have this Dutch flamed out when I slide out the trey.

GENERIC NOTHING CREATIVE

Catch him like a sitting duck. Bullets’ll change the expression on this clown...
    I’m like Daffy w/ the shotty. I’ll pull the trigger & turn his entire face around.

DAFFY GETS SHOT SO WHY WOULD YOU BE DAFFY WITH THE SHOTTY!!!
    MAYBE TURN HIM TO DAFFY WITH THE SHOTTY AND TURN HIS ENTIRE FACE AROUND
    LINE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE

If they welcome u w/ open arms...its to sneak up on u & put ur neck in a sleeper.

DEMEANOR AND SLEEPER DON'T RHYME BRO

Call this a rescue mission. That choppers gonna land once his arms start waving.

I GET IT BUT EEEHHHHH

COOL LINE HERE

Alright now Slecht

Nice try, Know that nameplays are not constructive...The puncheline is what matters & that's all.
    Rynolite with his set ups. One hit 'n blood splatters like Pirus placing Gypsum Plaster on the wall.

IT RHYMES BUT I JUST DON'T LIKE IT

Shells stoppin' ryno on the streets quicker than the Ninja Turtles did with Rocksteady.

Makes sense, concept on point, give him a point!!!!

old school fools like him might think my concepts are extreme but pretty subtle too, you're in trouble dude..
    if you ask any battler what they thought of ryhno, run in the ring then they're thinking: ECW.

ONCE AGAIN IT RHYMES BUT I JUST DON'T LIKE IT

fuck if his religious, I don't know limits when I'm putting an end to his gimmik.

Solid

Dope line but I already flipped the James Harden shit in my battle with Bahriman go check it out lol
    Not saying you biting but go vote on that battle lol

Good battle props to both battlers, Ryno's overall verse didn't have an creativity just basic bars, shit that doesn't make sense, or it didn't rhyme at all. Not far off thought a couple of enhancements and he could've easily won this. I see the potential so props anyway.

Slecht's verse was decent compared to his opponents, I didn't have to take away points for weak rhyming and at least they made sense despite if I liked it or not. Also I actually did like a few lines so that helped. Still check out my James Harden line in my battle against Bahriman and go vote lol. Nah just playing dude but good battle to both Ryno and Slecht !!!!

RAZOR'S VOTE IS FOR: SLECHT

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-18

Re: Ryno vs slecht - OPEN 4 VOTES

this is a mediocore opener
    basic and simple but it lands tho
    best lines of the berse
    2 out of 5
    ben simmons kinda nice imo so this a miss and a reach

2 out of 5
    im fucking with this shit here
    5 out of 5 heat hot lava
    ok flow supreme and nice greasy lines this hits
    perfectly executed simple concept here idk if its feeding but this how you end a verse with this concept this is put together better then the ben simmons so this closer is better

ryno lost this one.

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

...cool, execution coulda been tweaked to hit harder.....
    ....cool.....
    ....noice.....

Vs

....lotb.....
    ....dope concept executed very poorly.....
    ...simple word association but aite. Coulda flipped it to make it nice but its cool.....

Overall neither verse was disappointing, they both had their down points but had some high notes too. Gotta go with lotb here that was yoga flame

V. Slecht
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Battle Record
    5-10

3-0

Zip him up.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Vote: Slecht
    Despite Ryno's lines mentioned below it didn't rhyme and this was my favorite line.

slecht

Ryno