User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Demonstration of Abilities

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Demonstration of Abilities

Eerily awkward, this feeling that I'm bothered with, there two paths, evenly sodded, with evenly hotter lava pits along the margins of all of it. Its really hard to involve your sense of reason when you're caught in it, like when every scenario ends in YOU seeming intolerant, or worse yet; a being sentenced to live in squalor again. I lower my head like, 'Heavenly Father, why would I bother when THIS is my shopping list?!' I noticed these problems among ALL his kids, all of them are lost in the audience and their hearts have gone cold like frost had bit when autumn hit. And really, we just followed with a hollow squint, expecting our asses to spawn at the end of the trip, without having to walk, even a bit, or call on a taxi by offering tips. That's how we swallowed our lips while we wallow like pigs. Hasn't everyone stolen some love from someone broken real young? Took the mud you were rolling in and molded it up into a disguise so you couldn't be identified while you was holding her up.

That's all I feel like doing.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Demonstration of Abilities

Holding who up? I liked it and it was sad at the same time and like I said in open mic like explain more - it’s like an inside thing like there is more to the words or story that nobody even talks about type. I always feel like I have no clue what’s going on and you’re left with nothing but to assume - but when you assume you’re usually always wrong. I like to be incognito too... like when I go to the club and I actually dance that nite I go deep in the middle to the core except the few rare times I was so drunk I jumped in the cage. On a side note to the people that started to teach me how to write - I got scared when I noticed he might’ve tapped/traced too like NO it makes me sick I’m just trying cause for once I aired out without so was trying to see what that was about but I calmed down when I realize he knows experts in that field and worried less. I’m just to the point of giving up again - too much weird and sick shit I just don’t understand. Why the extra drama like life isn’t already hard enough. And like you said them pigs - just so selfish and arrogant. I can’t stand people like that now.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919