User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 19 of 19

Thread: LLL Weekly Podcast Hosted By Wuxia (EPISODE 1 NOW AVAILABLE!)

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: LLL Weekly Podcast Hosted By Wuxia (EPISODE 1 NOW AVAILABLE!)

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Yea 15-20 minutes would be perfect. Looking forward to more episodes. Wish I sent u a verse Haha
    I've done about 10 of these podcasts and this was the longest one easily. Usually I spend 2 segments talking about what's happening with the site and then with the 3rd segment I just speak on random shit. But the focal point of this podcast was to introduce the battlers that signed up, so I'm actually glad I only had 6 people send me their verse. I wanted to do bar for bar breakdowns but then the segment would have to be at least 10 minutes long and the podcast would go on forever.

The next podcast is going to cover the cypher for the most part. Maybe after each week concludes we can get all the mods together in chat and determine who had the best quality verse and I'll spotlight it each week on the podcast. We can also see who had the most lackluster verse and I can spotlight it, not to talk shit about it but to provide detailed constructive criticisms so that we can help the battler identify what they did wrong and what they can do to improve in the following weeks. Of course that would be intended for the less seasoned battlers, I don't really see us giving any vets a thumbs down regarding how well their verse was constructed.

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins

dope, im co signing the 20 minute length too.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

This was dope man amazing that you took this method of timing and broke down everything every battler feedback style how they can approve I hope most take that into consideration. I’m at work but I definitely wanna listen to this whole segment.
    [url]https:

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Can someone get rid of this duck smh