User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Something you prolly didn't know..

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Something you prolly didn't know..

So I know that most of you friended me on Facebook, and of those people, 90% of them have downloaded and saved my pictures for self gratification. But did you know that your favorite fap fodder also has an active and elite level SoundCloud? Yeah! He f'n does! While i don't and can't condone you all masturbating to my sexy photos, I can endorse my SoundCloud to you. So, get your dick out of your hand, close the window with my photo in it, and go to my SoundCloud.

[url]Https://SoundCloud.com/ryon-c-goodson[/url]

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Re: Something you prolly didn't know..

Guys, it was wrong of me to tell you what to do with your collective penises. Finish up and then go.

Battle Record
    11-5

I'm listening to G Blues (not masturbating though, sorry.)

This is a funky little riff. I could see some really up beat rock and roll to this. It could really be tackled in many genres. Really sick little riff actually.

There are a lot of guitar players in my family. I dig the little solo bits too. This is tight man.

Keep making music.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

[QUOTE=L.E;8927194]I'm listening to G Blues (not masturbating though, sorry.)

This is a funky little riff. I could see some really up beat rock and roll to this. It could really be tackled in many genres. Really sick little riff actually.

There are a lot of guitar players in my family. I dig the little solo bits too. This is tight man.

Keep making music.[/QUOTE]

I'm most proud of the 'frusciante style cover'.

I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time.
    [URL="http://nbi-clearance.site/"]http://nbi-clearance.site/[/URL]

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

'You' was a dope track on soundcloud the rest are cool too.. but the [url=https://www.reverbnation.com/LEWSHiS/song/30103856-jane-gee-fast-carprod-by-lewshis?source=artistProfile]"Fast Car"[/url] remix on Reverbnation a dope cut bro.. i always wanted to do one of TC's songs.. if you made that beat.. I'd pay you good money to do what you did here with her "Born to fight" song fr fr.. I've been desperate to remix that since i was a toddler.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

[QUOTE=Networth;8928439]'You' was a dope track on soundcloud the rest are cool too.. but the [url=https://www.reverbnation.com/LEWSHiS/song/30103856-jane-gee-fast-carprod-by-lewshis?source=artistProfile]"Fast Car"[/url] remix on Reverbnation a dope cut bro.. i always wanted to do one of TC's songs.. if you made that beat.. I'd pay you good money to do what you did here with her "Born to fight" song fr fr.. I've been desperate to remix that since i was a toddler.[/QUOTE]

I know a guy who could really set a track like that off, exactly what you're talkin about. But right now he's incarcerated because he already remixed the ignition of a bunch of toddlers. Allegedly, or whatever.

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

"MY face right now" Reading the tail end of your shit ..(no pun intended) .. bruhhhhh,,,
    but how'd you get your hands on the sample you did for FastCar... cause whoever did that I need on the BornToFight project forsure,, was it predone or mixed in studio? @Spartacus

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

I think maybe my sc passing to other artists. I don't have anything on reverbnation.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

[QUOTE=scott99;8928311]I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time.
    [URL="http://nbi-clearance.site/"]http://nbi-clearance.site/[/URL][/QUOTE]

Now I have read your excellent post. This is better great job. I have enjoyed this site since my first time with a post. [url]Http://goatse.ru[/url]

[COLOR="silver"][SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I hate that this place is dead. That was... That was gold there.