User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Echelon

0 0%
  • Networth

1 100.00%
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Echelon vs. Networth

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Echelon vs. Networth

30 lines due tomorrow. Good, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm fucking your moms fragile walls, her fragile halls; daggar brawl is daggar baal
    Dragon maw, dragon claw...I'll throw this fat fuck like a boomerang through a castle wall...
    Pop this bum. lost in suns; carve' my niche' in your wrist; a terrorist with sonnet puns...
    Conquer suns; conquer puns...if money talks...my money talks in tongues...
    i'm burning this faggot, a thirsty ass dragon...burning this faggot..with breaths
    if hip hop is dead..you are what's left..I'll take a stab at it..my blue daggar just turned red...
    I hung the big sun, big suns and big puns, big puns and big puns
    you're B.I.G. as hell; here's a 2pac of beer.. you look like a black pig pun..
    bag this bum..cast the sun with a witch's tongue..hindered love
    sinister dove..i'll give you a black belt whooping for mastering the art of being wack as fuck..
    you eat burgers and fries..hurt you alive..burn this guy..than burn this guy..
    learn to write..you awful blight..i gave you 12/30..at midnight he'll die...

- - - Updated - - -

it's okay..don't write a verse..i'm not feeling it..anymore..lol..

I'll catch you later, okay.

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Angry Re: Echelon vs. Networth

Want proof I can beat yo ass, you'll get pause if u curious E
    Naw im lyin slime- cause I could never take you................ seriously
    A 30 line battle? Why when yo five bar flops aint never lookin well
    You'll have voters surprised like wow, this the longest he ever took to fail
    Most scrubs elevate, but you're incapable Sin.. u remain the same
    It's levels to this shit n U aint reached one new1 dawg Y u change ya name?
    In all honesty, seems like you took some advice now u can get to show'em
    Went from crammin stanzas together, to now its like readin a whole different poem
    So you're a new man, got some hair on ya chest but this where it all stop
    Ain't it funny how lil niggas wanna jump out the gym as soon as they balls drop?

U drivin in the wrong lane, matter of fact pull over, u cant use the car
    But if U park in Myspace its on site, like where yo old Haikus n failed music are
    He act real social, media be duckin K rounds ready to get they sing on
    Better vest up, when these boys hit~ sound like a FaceBook messenger ringtone
    I'll press a dent in ya chick clit, so liberal wit strokes, give her a stomach ache
    You're just too conservative faggot.. in 2020 you should be Trump's runnin Mate
    I only turn on the tele for politics, music, sports, and maybe emphasized words
    Left RB a few yrs came back n seen you, thats how I knew they legalized Herbs

Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    30 lines due tomorrow. Good, lol.

- - - Updated - - -

it's okay..don't write a verse..i'm not feeling it..anymore..lol..

I'll catch you later, okay.
    U only on once a month, then ya flow on the pad is crampin my stiz cuz
    Now you don't wanna fight right?? Ech you're actin just like a bitch blood!
    You wouldn't bust grapes in a wine barrel, ur chicken shit really bro, Stop!
    U dont got a whole grain of courage, or the strawberry heart on a Cheerios box!
    Last edited by Networth; August 26th, 2019 at 03:40 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Re: Echelon vs. Networth

I'm fucking your moms fragile walls, her fragile halls; daggar brawl is daggar baal
    Dragon maw, dragon claw...I'll throw this fat fuck like a boomerang through a castle wall...
    Pop this bum. lost in suns; carve' my niche' in your wrist; a terrorist with sonnet puns...
    Conquer suns; conquer puns...if money talks...my money talks in tongues...
    i'm burning this faggot, a thirsty ass dragon...burning this faggot..with breaths
    if hip hop is dead..you are what's left..I'll take a stab at it..my blue daggar just turned red...
    I hung the big sun, big suns and big puns, big puns and big puns
    you're B.I.G. as hell; here's a 2pac of beer.. you look like a black pig pun..
    bag this bum..cast the sun with a witch's tongue..hindered love
    sinister dove..i'll give you a black belt whooping for mastering the art of being wack as fuck..
    you eat burgers and fries..hurt you alive..burn this guy..than burn this guy..
    learn to write..you awful blight..i gave you 12/30..at midnight he'll die...
    I'm a little..I'll have you turn in your grave..I'm a firecracker..I'll have you burn in your grave..
    You never learn from mistakes..you're so fat..you were burned at the stake..
    This rapper is sickly drawn..ripping bombs..echelon with sinister songs..
    I'm minister baal..you're a little big..but you're no biggie smalls..
    In this scene you will die..you're leaving the sky in a propeller to die..
    I'm deceiving to cry..you're fat as hell..but I'll have you eaten alive..
    you're never right with heathens..during sodom and gommorah..you lost energy to reason..
    I'm winter in a season..you're fat as hell..you need to exercise your demons..
    I'm a sinister witch..a seer echelon..you're a little bitch..
    my rapping is hot..and I would put you in a box..but you don't fit in it..
    The sirens licked my stache..irony will clash..
    I'm the plight..and if you think you're fly..you're pilot will crash..
    i pop nines..good rhymes for good nights..town cries..
    i'm going to kill you..and you're so fat..you don't fit in your chalk outline..
    you're a troubled guy..bubble night..bubble light..
    you need to lose some weight..quit eating humble pie
    biggie smalls, snoop dog..the good in rights
    this is your death..this isn't a threat..like 2pac..you're gonna' die tonight..

Wonderful post for all readers, It is interesting to read grade miners review your blog post and I am going to share it with my friends.

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Vote Networth

Both had decent flow, Echelons flowed a bit better. Echelon came out strong and then seriously fell off with a lot of word repeats which makes me want to deduct for creativity and complexity.

Echelon I'm fucking your moms fragile walls, her fragile halls; daggar brawl is daggar baal

Networth Most scrubs elevate, but you're incapable Sin.. u remain the same
    It's levels to this shit n U aint reached one new1 dawg Y u change ya name?