User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Week One: GrimmZReaper Vs Slecht - NEEDS VOTES!!!

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Week One: GrimmZReaper Vs Slecht - NEEDS VOTES!!!

Punches due by THURSDAY
    Voting closes SUNDAY
    NEW BATTLES GO UP RIGHT AFTER

Check Ins
    If you can't check in then there's something wrong w/ you
    I won't be penalizing for not checking in though. Just make sure you drop a bar

No Shows
    1 no show gets you taken out of the "in" roster. You will have to sign back in the next week
    2 no shows gets you taken out of the "in" roster for 2 weeks
    3 no shows gets you booted from the league for the rest of the season

Voting
    Everyone is required to vote on 5 BATTLES MINIMUM. CONTENDERS AND CHAMP BEING MANDATORY
    1 vote deduction for every battle link missed
    Failure to vote at all will result in a boot from the league for 1 week
    If your opponent no shows, you must vote on the required minimum to get the win

Battle Rules
    NO FEEDING FROM OPPONENTS BAR IF THEY DROP FIRST
    In the event of a 3-way, each battler must drop 2 bars; 1 for each opponent
    Battler must drop a bar to get a win, even if their opponent no shows/doesn't check
    NO EXTENSIONS. It's only 1 bar
    NO editing punches after opponent drops
    Biting will result in a league/site ban
    Recycling will result in DQ 1st time and League Ban 2nd time

@slacht @GrimmZReaper @GrimmReaperZ

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-6

Re: Week One: GrimmZReaper Vs Slecht

Check.....didnt know this started already

Battle Record
    5-10
    Awards No Show 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

Slechtcheck.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

@slecht @GrimmReaperZ
    Bars due tonight

Battle Record
    9-6

Shit. Gd luck Sletch........I'm sure ur favored though

Battle Record
    9-6

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaperZ View Post
    Shit. Gd luck Sletch........I'm sure ur favored though

Grimm getting soft? Ya might boooo ....till I break it down and shed light upon it/
    That "luck on ya side" line don't mean u out my league...its just ur cue to retire from it

Battle Record
    5-10
    Awards No Show 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

I'll murder your whole family. They'll get buried well, with many shells.
    1st off - I'll kill your brothers, Grimm & this time...it's not a Fairy Tale.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Re: Week One: GrimmZReaper Vs Slecht - VOTE NOW

Grimm getting soft? Ya might boooo ....till I break it down and shed light upon it/
    That "luck on ya side" line don't mean u out my league...its just ur cue to retire from it

^I wasn't feeling the setup here, seemed uncorrealated, also the double rhyme of 'it' thru me off and I personally dropped a 'Luck' bar that also took from the entertainment value of the bar out of it for me.
    -5of10

Versus

I'll murder your whole family. They'll get buried well, with many shells.
    1st off - I'll kill your brothers, Grimm & this time...it's not a Fairy Tale.

^This setup was subpar and the rhyme scheme was not very appealing in line one or two, but although the brosGrimm nameplay is played it was a slightly better delivery than your opponents.
    -6of10

V/slecht
    Last edited by Networth; August 30th, 2019 at 09:54 PM

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Slecht was fire in the way he executed his flip. Was the np itself original? No. But it was the most creative flip of a used and obvious np on Grimm that I've seen. Grimm's bar was decent, I will undoubtedly see more variations on the Andrew Luck/Retirement reference, this one was actually better than Networth's, but I still think the reference itself hasn't been flipped in a manner I'm willing to celebrate at the moment.

v-Slecht

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

grimm, surprised me here. this was pretty good. tied the current event concept into the quote nicely, and even tho side, line/sideline isn't the most original wp it works really well with how u worded the bar

slecht, ur bar was dope as well, it just wasn't original enough imo. i've seen a couple brothers grimm bars against him, i think i even dropped one. this was worded really well but didn't bring anything original to the angle.

Battle of the week imo, could go either way for sure. props to both. i though slecht was going to run away with this tbh lol

vote Grimm
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    86-54

2-1 slecht

We need votes

Battle Record
    86-54

Re: Week One: GrimmZReaper Vs Slecht - NEEDS VOTES!!!

@Bahriman @Joe Boston @Blue Bayou @Aero @plethora @Narcotic @EXalted @Plot

Could y’all drop a vote please

Battle Record
    86-54

This is close for me... I haven’t seen brothers Grimm... the punch was cool I just felt Grimm had a bit more wit to his punch. His set up was shaky for me to but I got him edging this

V/grimm

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

I’ve seen a lot of Luck lines & I myself used one. It was decent. Haven’t seen a lot of Grim battles so if brothers grim is played my b but I thought Slecht had the meaner bar.

V/Slecht

Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

thought i seen a brothers grimm bar before but it was decent nonetheless. Grimms punch was well-worded & a current event. tough one to call but i always lean towards a personal in a close battle

V/ slecht