User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: Week One: GrimmZReaper Vs Slecht - NEEDS VOTES!!!

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Week One: GrimmZReaper Vs Slecht - NEEDS VOTES!!!

Let’s get a few more

I got from here I thought the brothers from bar could of hit harder. Grima pinch was a bit better put together than slect bar. Feel like he rushed that grim bar and lost some sting.

Got grim here
    DamNation

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

We need votes!!!!

Chemist

Missed some battles due to vacation but I will vote on all week 2. SORRY FOR THIS!!
    Battle of the week here, based on what I'm seeing. Both had some concepts that have been used before but both tried putting a spin to it.
    Grimm had a really nice twist to it but the wording did impact a bit which helped Slecht take the advantage. His read was a bit more smooth and a tad meaner. I would vote tie but have to have a winner here.

VOTE[SLECHT]

Battle Record
    86-54

5-3 slecht wins