User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: 1762/7

Battle Record
    0-2

1762/7

1762/7

I am a legend that only a few know is true, trapped by an inferno trying to guess created by who
    We are the risen, stuck in a prison created and false, praying to be free at almost no cost in a country sanctioned by the tempest tossed

I am the rain, not the storm,
    I was the lightening so soft against a purple nites sky as the weathers warm, as the elements warn, as a savior scorn

I am a soldier that doesn’t demand to command but as one just willing to go first
    And thru it by all I am the one who showed you how to break famine
    without a thirst, as one of the cursed

My pallet is broken, my path has been shattered all over people that didn’t even matter
    A wrath will rise and as a horseman of 5 my name will live to come again
    And as my last breath it will be whispered I didn’t do it for them - I did it for my children

And in one day when their sun will rise again
    They’ll look back and finally understand what they couldn’t then
    They will realize that my heart always stayed true
    And by the gift of the tarot; the split seconds of fate and for any question there will be a clue

I am a lie to most not just some story to boast
    Not because of me but because of how far they went and what they did
    Delusion trapped in candid shots aligning with the stars as the heathers bid
    And to soften the slice of my cries I rather be dead
    Just know then my conviction is all that is left of my soul and all that is left in my head

“After your darkest days will come the light” and on every good day I look up and say you know pac you’re right
    I just pray that each day I don’t ever lose my will to fight... ever again

Question? Does anyone have apple, why do I have to wait 90 days before I can sign in my Id - I switched it by accident cause I couldn’t “find my phone listed” but lost all my bookmarks and iTunes library so I tried to switch it back and it won’t let me for 85 more days now... is that normal?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: 1762/7

Like even that avatar, I would laugh and say cute but it could be my shadows or it can be them special bitches again. I like the tag pay homage but I got way bigger issues to think about right now like my body and my health. Went to bed with an ice pack on my face 2 days this week already. It's only Wednesday and nah its not funny nor how I finally fall asleep despite the pain and wake up feeling like I'm being poked by pins for it to hurt again. I'm not talking hurt, Im talking EXCRUCIATING pain and even my face and teeth still throbbing from it after. FOR WHAT? I get it. I get it like every fucked up picture I ever took or weird random comment. I just don't understand why or how they are even allowed to do this to me. I need help cause I am in a zone I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT especially how to protect myself from just any random hating FEMALE fucking bitch. It really is woman doing this to me and I'm not even bi.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I'm not some game or a fucking toy... I can't fucking stand this! I can't believe you just fucking left me dead.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in pain again, I don't feel good, I don't feel like myself, it hurts again - I'm going to read my tarot and just go to bed - I wonder how many hours it will take tonight to even be able to fall asleep through the pain. It's been over 10 months now, they stopped for 2 weeks and started again like a week ago. The pain is getting way worse though. Torture physically exhausts you... I was in the ER in March or April for medical exhaustion and yet we still here. Almost 5 years of them being able to do what ever they want to me and my body. WHY? and WHO?

- - - Updated - - -

Left me for dead*
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I'm not siding with them so be sure to take them with you too.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919