User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Public Apology

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Public Apology

Years ago I took and oath that I was gang bangin on @Diasick 4 life. I took that oath very seriously and I have said and done some very mean things in the spirit of that feud. I am here by closing that chapter of my life and extending to you, @Diasick an apology for those things. I am especially sorry for having made these in the middle of that war.[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Stranger

Re: Public Apology

have you seen my new pics I uploaded, I don't feel like putting them up again.

Battle Record
    0-2

I never took an oath with anybody and if I ever did it would've been with my tag in 91. I'm in so much pain right now you can't even begin to imagine, over 30 ibuprofen this week while my face is so swollen and deranged I look retarded and all the sick shit too. I just walked into a bar feeling like some full fledged faggot in my own body and it makes me fucking sick. I was sitting home writing just minding my own business when I got sick just like that again. I can't even pray cause I hear some stupid fucking bitch ask for forgiveness like this shit some joke or a game. I don't know how they do this to hurt me or make me so sick but I do care. I don't want to be tortured anymore. I don't know how to protect myself and make them stop.

- - - Updated - - -

and ANYTHING to do with my family or culture they think they can beat or terrorize me away from. I've been raped, molested repeatedly, tortured with physical pain, I've been slept walked while they take my free will and do what ever they want to my corpse while dead. They've stalked me, they've peed on my fucking bed in my own home, and they have made me mentally ill for real as a result too. They have beat me when I couldn't even defend or protect myself. And they stick pins in my body every day to remind me they can. How they even got on it to begin with idk... They tried to shoot my vagina off, they had hidden cameras and watched me have sex and they get away with it all. Oh cause it was a war I never even knew about? That's why? It's just war? Go to fucking hell you sick dyke bitch and anybody that stands with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Not mention the sick fucking noises they make in my own body or how they fucking squirm. I don't know how this even happened or why they are allowed to but somebody is going to find and help me soon cause that's all I been hearing these past 4 years and 11 months - someone is going to help me and not the sick circle of bitches that are doing it to begin with.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

9/11

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    I look retarded.
    Well there was a shining diamond in all of that goat's ass of a post.

Battle Record
    0-2

Nah that was just another outburst OBVIOUSLY not to you...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Aren't you even horny to see me?

Battle Record
    0-2

Nah after it all - sex is like a medical procedure. And this retarded twitch or how ever all this do - tapping my own nose or even slicing my finger before that was my accident but doubt it was theirs and everyone act like they don't get it. When I'm the only one that doesn't understand what's going on or how to make them stop. It's not my religion but my body is - so how is it theirs or how do they even have that right. Sticking pins in me that I feel etc. I'm not that impressed - I've watched this world move in random slow mo for 24 yrs. I don't care what they want - I don't bow down to people who have tortured me. That's not going to change my mind either. It's like my own God left me and I woke up to a living hell, looking so stupid because I thought it was going to be happiness again finally, then getting served this. I know only 1 in a 1000 get it or understand so I'll be the crazy bitch, but nah I refuse to just sit here and let them or be their victim. They hurt me there on purpose. Their breed makes me feel and get so sick. I just want to be myself again. Like even all my ghosts switched up on me like I'm just some half time switch sides. I don't understand how they even have the right or how I became less then to people like that. I can't wait to learn how to shoot back in the dark - cause I'm spraying like an AK. Why so sick and targeted to even begin with? You have no clue how it feels when you can't even be yourself so that you can at least "handle it" … I don't circle and I don't share my body - I just want it back. To who ever that makes sense to or knows how to help.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

"yeah they meant to hit ours" etc etc etc and the "when I die they say a genius wrote it" all the sudden freak out but that was way before and I decided to write any way. That was cause I just kicked my boyfriend out cause he was still with her and then she come up starting with me and when she realized I step back ran to the police station so I beat her down on their lawn any way. I don't feel good - was shaking walking before and how ever easily they make me feel sick. TIRED. But I assume that's what that tat mean too.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Yeah that is definitely one of them...

- - - Updated - - -
    @DixonButts like who even are you and why? and why blame it on him? I'm so glad you think you're just closing the chapter and moving on.

- - - Updated - - -

Throwing that sick shit was and still is traumatizing and they still are using it to block... who even thinks to do that or why I don't know BUT I know for fact God is real and like GOOD LUCK with that.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Yes... I didn't report that one to the police, I went to the mental health crises place.

- - - Updated - - -

Well 1 I know it's anatomically impossible that's how I got thru it.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post
    I never took an oath with anybody and if I ever did it would've been with my tag in 91. I'm in so much pain right now you can't even begin to imagine, over 30 ibuprofen this week while my face is so swollen and deranged I look retarded and all the sick shit too. I just walked into a bar feeling like some full fledged faggot in my own body and it makes me fucking sick. I was sitting home writing just minding my own business when I got sick just like that again. I can't even pray cause I hear some stupid fucking bitch ask for forgiveness like this shit some joke or a game. I don't know how they do this to hurt me or make me so sick but I do care. I don't want to be tortured anymore. I don't know how to protect myself and make them stop.

- - - Updated - - -

and ANYTHING to do with my family or culture they think they can beat or terrorize me away from. I've been raped, molested repeatedly, tortured with physical pain, I've been slept walked while they take my free will and do what ever they want to my corpse while dead. They've stalked me, they've peed on my fucking bed in my own home, and they have made me mentally ill for real as a result too. They have beat me when I couldn't even defend or protect myself. And they stick pins in my body every day to remind me they can. How they even got on it to begin with idk... They tried to shoot my vagina off, they had hidden cameras and watched me have sex and they get away with it all. Oh cause it was a war I never even knew about? That's why? It's just war? Go to fucking hell you sick dyke bitch and anybody that stands with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Not mention the sick fucking noises they make in my own body or how they fucking squirm. I don't know how this even happened or why they are allowed to but somebody is going to find and help me soon cause that's all I been hearing these past 4 years and 11 months - someone is going to help me and not the sick circle of bitches that are doing it to begin with.
    *snaps fingers* Oh no dey didnt

Battle Record
    0-2

LoL... thanks for ignoring my outburst - tired
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    54-28
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins SOTW FL Champion

wtf is this
    lyricalz finest

Battle Record
    0-2

And listen stalking ass bitch who ever you are... in order for you to degrade me you have to be the type of person I respect.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry trick, sick sex offenders and a twisted pervert is not the type. They always said female jails were worse too. Girls are ruthless... do I even know her? Twist the story any way you like but the truth always comes out. It was a figure out of speech you dumb ass bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Figure of speech*

- - - Updated - - -

And what ever blanco tried to say I can’t see they’re on my ignore list
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    *snaps fingers* Oh no dey didnt
    lmao

Mike muthafucking G...what it aint tho, son son?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.