User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Week 1: Ryno vs Skepto Ryno Wins

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Week 1: Ryno vs Skepto Ryno Wins

https://i.postimg.cc/Z5nm0vZz/LLL-LOGO.png

LLL Season 24
    Regular Season Rules

10 line minimum
    16 line maximum (unless agreed upon by both battlers)

No Bullshit Allowed

MUST CHECK IN BY WEDNESDAY!!

VERSES DUE FRIDAY 11:59 PST

24 hour EXT must be granted by opponent

BATTLES CLOSE SUNDAY

The Last Level

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Re: Week 1: Ryno vs Skepto

Goin 10

Battle Record
    18-12

cool

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wind Man
    I will blow something
    DEAD^^^

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

RYNO

I got your mom crying she knew from the start I wasnt fuckin with you
    ill spread your organs all over the walls then dry her eyes with your muscle tissue
    ^^^Wha?

U’ve got the punchlines of a newb homie where could u rank?
    Those cheap shots r so horrible, Conor Mcgregor looks like a saint
    Don’t front like u clap guns son, we know that u can’t hurt me
    U got a lot of rounds w. no bodies, ur as lame as the txt tourney
    Been MIA for awhile but this time u’ll go missing from slugs
    No matter where ya ‘bee skep’, I’ll leave ur body covered in bugs
    He’s queer to the bone, that faggot shit should put em to shame
    He loved DixonButts waaaay before Outwrite requested the name
    I could wet em up, but the knife’ll cut through this pussy
    If the blades whirl, pools of his blood streamin like the jacuzzis

SKEPTO

Not sure if you want them sent to you or what...Either way fuck it lol you got em now.

--------------------------------------------------------------

your life is at steak ill punch you in the rib, I see you looking for beef faggot
    Eager to stand there and take punches ever since you found out they call ambulances meat wagons
    Rapping is not in your genes neither are girls still looking for your first fucking
    your whole styles old you couldnt be dazzling to a girl..she knows rynstones are worth nothing
    What the fuck happened in the tourney? out in round one did something trouble you
    or did you find out wux was broke? because this philanthropist just gave him the W
    I dont have many personals for you to be honest. so I sat here to debate if id show
    you would ventura loss because everything ryno drops is stretching especially the ace in his hole
    This man wants to be a legend so bad he blue, king and $pit not that big of mystery
    The evidence was all over the floor and if you ask him he planned to go down in His Story
    The Last Level

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-6

Re: Week 1: Ryno vs Skepto OPEN FOR VOTES

Rounds with no bodies
    Bee skep ....bit of a reach though

Vs

Some pretty bad wording and concepts.....out to was terrible...IMO ....

V- ryno

Battle Record
    0-2

Hard call...

Skepto is beyond tight in the middle but the rhyme schemes in the beginning and end were lost.

Ryno had the more clever disses - hysterical about outwrite and dixonbuts

BOTH of you seem more like vocals then texties which is why so much is lost. I believe the quality of both would've been stronger if we heard them

V/ Skepto for: (I don't know how to quote)

What the fuck happened in the tourney? out in round one did something trouble you
    or did you find out wux was broke? because this philanthropist just gave him the W
    I dont have many personals for you to be honest. so I sat here to debate if id show
    Last edited by A Disciple; September 7th, 2019 at 08:41 PM
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Stranger

@Ryno

This verse was a little light from you, rhyme schemes was basic as hell, could use more inners and multies isntead of the obvious approach, I liked the dixinbut bar but its so corny it gets a laugh out of me because he made the request to me.

Skep
    holy moley some of these bars are stretched beyond heaven, you even had a bar about him stretching which was an irony but I know you didn't mean that, i like the lost in round 1 bar the best, overall I have rhyno having a bar over you, your site refernce game is on point tho, you should do more bars like that, you also had the same rhyming problem as rhyno, step out side of the dr suess rhymes poeple!

hat the fuck happened in the tourney? out in round one did something trouble you

v = rhyno

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

vs

you would ventura loss because everything ryno drops is stretching especially the ace in his hole

So yea ive got both battlers with 4of10 lines that hit here and what it came down to was creativity and entertainment.. ifelt like Ryno came a bit flat versus what seemed to be a more personal polished verse from Skepto. Ryno had the delivery and structure but Skepto had the sting and directness

V/Skepto

!
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

RANK #18
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    RYNO

^^^Wha?

Lol
    Funny again
    Cool
    Aight
    Aight cool closer

SKEPTO

Not sure if you want them sent to you or what...Either way fuck it lol you got em now.

your life is at steak ill punch you in the rib, I see you looking for beef faggot
    Eager to stand there and take punches ever since you found out they call ambulances meat wagons
    The setup is funny but the punch itself wasn’t too strong
    Rapping is not in your genes neither are girls still looking for your first fucking
    your whole styles old you couldnt be dazzling to a girl..she knows rynstones are worth nothing
    Coulda done more with the wordplay it was kinda just thrown in there, maybe mix it up a lil bit more
    What
    Man I dunno about an Ace Ventura bar now
    This man wants to be a legend so bad he blue, king and $pit not that big of mystery
    The evidence was all over the floor and if you ask him he planned to go down in His Story
    Can’t really get behind this one
    I feel like Skepto was a lil over the place with a weakish verse while Ryno had a couple hard hitters which was enough to get the job done. V/ Ryno

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    RYNO

^^^Wha?

Forced. Your connection is 'cheap shots' and CM. There's nothing else surrounding it.
    This is kind of clever but the wording just feels whatever.
    Bees aren't bugs, and they don't have anything to do with burying / decaying people. Forced.
    Old.
    Doesn't rhyme so I don't care what it says.

Expected more.

SKEPTO

Nope
    Good concept bad execution
    Don't like it
    Nope. This is just association, not a punch
    No. Too forced.

You're going to have to dumb this down for the forum. Read any of the battles, these people are retarded. One bar about how I fucked your girlfriend. One bar about how you don't shoot people. One bar about how I do shoot people. One bar about a personal three to five pages deep in your post history. One sports bar. One about current events.
    Vote Ryno.

Battle Record
    64-17

4-2
    The Last Level