Battle Record
    0-2

Better Off Alone

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...A87C&FORM=VIRE

Dear Pac,

Was on a psychics page and she said signs you were "ubducted"
    So I paid $35 for 5 minutes and got a time line instructed
    I still don't know why I sleep walk or who is the other side that hates me
    I just know this zone makes me so sick, as divine as it is, but as sick as their tastes be
    The retarded twitch is annoying and so is the shaking
    But the worst is being forced to share my body and even the ghosts now thinks its theirs for the taking

I just don't understand how God can let this be, the ones really pissing me off is the dead ancestors to me
    The voices in my head are really on my roof, a bunch of people I don't even know lying about the truth
    I had a good 15 minutes the other day but you know of course the hell that follows
    Just like the comfort I need to sleep being shattered like the broken bottles
    It's so gross and it hurts and its gross and all they do is try to make it look like me
    If not, they are bullying me around forcing me to look at myself in the mirror as they make me look ugly
    I can't stand the hissing, or the physcal pain, or the worst when I feel like them more then me - it drives me insane
    As they joke about all the personalities I get while they are running thru, starting to wonder now if they did it to you
    The ugly faces and sounds, not even my voice is the same
    How the fuck I end up getting dragged down into their sick fucking game

Or the excruciating physical pain when I refuse to listen
    I can't tell the difference between real or the dolls getting hit, I didn't miss a beat so when?
    I need an angel, cause it's been almost 5 years straight now again since I was shot
    And I don't know how to protect myself from them when my words is the only power I got

I just want to be myself and not forced to share that with any of them
    I can't do this, I can't live like this, it is making me so sick and that's what I meant when I said that to him
    Looking at what they did to my chin, I felt them tugging it down and all they do is sticks me with pins
    How and why does this happen? How and when can I protect myself again?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Better Off Alone

I had a good 2 weeks until I couldn't sleep last nite
    I don't even know why I'm here but it's because I know I have that right
    And where ever you at - like why don't you choke them when they try to hurt me too
    But nah you just sit there and let them do anything they want to
    Striking poses, face puffing, like what the fuck - do you know why I went to the hospital when I got that bruise?
    Cause they were choking me and slicing every time I woke up - I didn't know assaults via voodoo was real. I thought it was my dystonia
    waking up has NOT been a good thing for me
    But I guess them bitches long decided that in 2003
    Do you ride for me? Or am I stupid for trusting you too
    Cause I don't know what else to do, other then put one foot in front of the other and keep walking to
    My head is always down now when I walk, I noticed that the other day
    I guess prolly like stage 5 of bitching me
    And how it all play out I really don't care if I am here to see
    Being crazy makes you the perfect victim, I guess they saw that in 2010
    But I swear if I hear please forgive me when I try to pray again
    Did they really go do it again? Cause you can't imagine that but yet it IS impossible
    Like the eagle and snake on the flag poles on either side in court - I always lose and got locked in the hospital
    While theyre free - but I supposed that's just how justice be
    Who Pac? Who is the silent speaker I just assumed was part of being crazy? Were you yelling at them or yelling at me?
    I still haven't seen all eyes, still on episode 5 of power, shit I don't even watch tv.
    I'm so tired of this roof, I am so tired of strangers judging me
    I'm so tired of a culture that makes me so sick physically and DEFINITELY mentally
    I can tell them by 2 words lunatic and schizo - that's them - that's my enemy
    And all the personalities I'm airing out that were never supposed to even be a part of me
    Family... mine is so small and of course everyone wants their own
    But like I'm not even sure what those 3 bangs were now cause the scars almost gone
    It's been that long
    I don't know but I can say what I thought I knew makes no sense and is impossible too
    I hope god shines his light and mercy on me cause in the sky, yeah I guess I might have an enemy
    It's what these spirits are doing to my body, I don't want to be forced to share it with anybody
    Until you get the message this is just the draft
    Just praying I'll be myself again under after math
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919