User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Week 2: Slecht (0-1) vs GrimmReaperz (1-0) OPEN FOR VOTES

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Week 2: Slecht (0-1) vs GrimmReaperz (1-0) OPEN FOR VOTES

https://i.postimg.cc/Z5nm0vZz/LLL-LOGO.png

LLL Season 24
    Regular Season Rules

10 line minimum
    16 line maximum (unless agreed upon by both battlers)

No Bullshit Allowed

MUST CHECK IN BY WEDNESDAY!!

VERSES DUE FRIDAY 11:59 PST

24 hour EXT must be granted by opponent

BATTLES CLOSE SUNDAY
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    5-10
    Awards No Show 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

Re: Week 2: Slecht (0-1) vs GrimmReaperz (1-0)

Checkkkkk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-6

..kkkkkkkkkk

Battle Record
    5-10

Posting tomorrow.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-6

Cool

Battle Record
    5-10

I body fools yearly. this LOSS? all caps so this queer can see it clearly.
    told him I'm that MF...Grimm, expect DOOM when you hear me.
    His evil deeds will not just haunt him but also Mrs.Grimm.
    Destructive punches rapidly knock him out though, give reap's... the whirlwind
    The travesty! This queer has a cop fetish, likes to be cuffed & on his knees, savagely.
    If grimm show's up with the truth, we'll find out about his dark twist n police fantasy.
    I got high with your bitch on E. I had that skank screaming, inside her pants, winning.
    Just off one piligrim, she was showing more than just her thanksgiving.
    You should already know something about the battle culture, if not - you're probably a rookie
    Don't push me, or this whiteboy will go off on Grimm like I am Adam from Bodied the Movie.
    I wood be bothered but he's all bark. I'll mean mug any wanna be buster.
    Stick creep out with the arms like an annoying tree hugger.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

GRIMM

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...t=#post8923995

Sletch vs RS.....Razor Sharp wins by NS

they gave me the No show bitch....

Bro, u more than earned that title, defending it proud with every putrid view
    and the way we watched u.. skip across from sharp, clearly it's undisputed too...

That match was in the spring, they said u no showed, but I see a different agenda in play
    Way u was avoiding THAT razor, look like u wanted an early start to “no shave November” in May

U aint worth wasting lead, which means the gun handle is what I’ll feed sletch next
    Reaperz'll Pistol whip ‘em…that hammer swingin’ for ya cap aint a reflex test

Why beef with Grimm?, them pussies with u wont move a muscle or put hands to jaws
    Trust me, not even ya right hand man would wanna walk into it…like Ned Flanders store

Ya Avys an homage to ur shortcomings, the writing on the wall should more than trouble you
    I mean, u can try & paint it how u wanna, but always seem to come up just short of a W
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Re: Week 2: Slecht (0-1) vs GrimmReaperz (1-0) OPEN FOR VOTES

I got high with your bitch on E. I had that skank screaming, inside her pants, winning.
    You should already know something about the battle culture, if not - you're probably a rookie
    Don't push me, or this whiteboy will go off on Grimm like I am Adam from Bodied the Movie.

versus

and the way we watched u.. skip across from sharp, clearly it's undisputed too...
    That match was in the spring, they said u no showed, but I see a different agenda in play
    Way u was avoiding THAT razor, look like u wanted an early start to “no shave November” in May
    U aint worth wasting lead, which means the gun handle is what I’ll feed sletch next

So yea, we got here two fairly well formulated verses on both sides from two battlers who can bring the punches in spades, but the difference in this one was quite clearly consistency. Slecht had trouble getting started imo before he kinda heated up and brought some relatable bars that attempted to strike the opponent harder than the first. Grimm started right out the gate with some haymakers and that comedic edge and even when he faltered slightly at the end, there was enough throughout to warrant what seems a clear W.

V/Grimm

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by slecht View Post
    ...Eh nah
    ...not feeling
    The travesty! This queer has a cop fetish, likes to be cuffed & on his knees, savagely.
    If grimm show's up with the truth, we'll find out about his dark twist n police fantasy.
    ...same as above
    ...lol nice
    ...not familiar
    ...eh could have finished better
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    GRIMM

...lol cool

...eh

...yes indeed
    Why beef with Grimm?, them pussies with u wont move a muscle or put hands to jaws
    Trust me, not even ya right hand man would wanna walk into it…like Ned Flanders store
    ...not familiar

Ya Avys an homage to ur shortcomings, the writing on the wall should more than trouble you
    I mean, u can try & paint it how u wanna, but always seem to come up just short of a W
    ...not feeling the avy punch
    Pilgrim vs opener, reflex test

V/Grimm

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by slecht View Post
    Wasn't big on This. I love some me doom. But no one says "mf" in place on mother fuckers, outside of lazy texting. It just feels forced to me.
    This missed for me. Maybe Im missing some personal relevance, but this just feels stale to me.
    This was wierd....and didn't really qualify as a punch
    This was okay. I did a pilgrim flip against him years back though, so it looses so sting for me personally.
    This was nice. I liked it.
    [B]Light jab. Not horrible, but not good either.
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    GRIMM

This missed for me. It's like a whole bar as a filler set up.

Clever flip on the personal. Cool shit

Decent jab.

This was light, but funny.

[B]I am not a fan of avatar flips. This was too simple to overcome that..
    Both had there moments. Adam from bodied was my favorite bar, but I think Grimm was more consistent and landed more jabs. Slecht heated up towards the end, but it wasn't enough to overcome the misses early on.

Vote - Grim

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Grimm wins