User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Week 2: Networth (1-0) vs Echelon (1-0) OPEN FOR VOTES

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Week 2: Networth (1-0) vs Echelon (1-0) OPEN FOR VOTES

https://i.postimg.cc/Z5nm0vZz/LLL-LOGO.png

LLL Season 24
    Regular Season Rules

10 line minimum
    16 line maximum (unless agreed upon by both battlers)

No Bullshit Allowed

MUST CHECK IN BY WEDNESDAY!!

VERSES DUE FRIDAY 11:59 PST

24 hour EXT must be granted by opponent

BATTLES CLOSE SUNDAY
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Re: Week 2: Networth (1-0) vs Echelon (1-0)

16 Lines..

You're obese as hell..you weigh a ton beaming..you go to restaurants and cum eating
    You look like Jabba the Hut peeing..I'll grab a blade..and stab you in your gut feeling..
    You have money..get lost you bony dog..than I'll find you and receive a homely cost
    I'm a boxer..I have my fists soaked in gauze..if money talks..I broke your jaw..
    You're a fat nigga' toting guns..I'll grab a knife...and stab your melon..
    you're fat eating at MCDONALDS..your uzi weighs a ton..because it's a mac eleven..
    This bitch barked up the wrong tree..I'll break his jaw bark..
    You're all bite..and no bark..you're such a bitch..you follow the leader to take 'walks in the dog park'
    you're a little fat..dog's on his knees..you'll never be a somber MC..
    I saw you at burger king..you don't talk when you eat..you talk as you eat..
    I'm fucking babes in europe..I'm in a sticky situation..with her grace and fur cut..
    you eat kit kat breaks..and burnt blunts..when I poured liquor on the floor..he thought it was maple syrup..
    I'm bonkers pawn..pokemon..I have somber songs..I'm Echelon..
    Conquer all..if this monkey ever has a phat ass..he's playing donkey kong..
    you're fat as hell..you eat sacks of shiet..you probably masturbate to packaged meat..
    my fists will crack your teeth..you're wack to me..fat as greek..you bring a new meaning to the term 'phat mc'

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

That shit was funny frfr lol but..

This fool keep droppin trash , well E its garbage day tonight son
    Wonder why so many dislike yours, cause they'd hate to be forced to write one.
    Ask me somethin Im liable to snap, what I deem Ech aint up for discussion
    That back talk'll put yo life in jeopardy, n U better not answer me with a question
    Ima drop u, a battling fact. Truth in this punch is gone make ya chest hurt
    You'll spend a lifetime channeling wack, n wouldnt get a hit bitch, on that network
    Bro ya'll know E lie, cos dude was born totally pussy, we not debattin
    So I'd suggest manning up, but see he cant afford to paytons for the operation.
    Mouthin off like a broken record, in this battle I'll leave no choice-retreat
    This Ec ho talk like a bitch, n he gone see what happens if I hear his voice repeat
    I get my shit up out the mud, yards from this target im gone mark
    While he's such a colorful pussy, I'll get to pointin this tip and make Lon dart
    He'll shrub off the ladies, as fear grows they'll find out this dude's gay
    So Lemme know when u need help with how to use deflowering your bouquet??
    Fuck yo greasy great grandmother's sister, n dont think ur tough cos U aint E
    And Check your freaky fuckin grandaunt, even her saggy cooch aint intimidate me!

lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Re: Week 2: Networth (1-0) vs Echelon (1-0) OPEN FOR VOTES

The Last Level

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-6

This Ec ho talk like a bitch, n he gone see what happens if I hear his voice repeat

vs

Nothin.... ( iono what u were doing or tryin to do here...)

network did enough to flow through this..

V- NET

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    16 Lines..

You're obese as hell..you weigh a ton beaming..you go to restaurants and cum eating
    You look like Jabba the Hut peeing..I'll grab a blade..and stab you in your gut feeling..
    You have money..get lost you bony dog..than I'll find you and receive a homely cost
    I'm a boxer..I have my fists soaked in gauze..if money talks..I broke your jaw..
    You're a fat nigga' toting guns..I'll grab a knife...and stab your melon..
    you're fat eating at MCDONALDS..your uzi weighs a ton..because it's a mac eleven..
    ...These were comical, especially the Mac 11 bar
    This bitch barked up the wrong tree..I'll break his jaw bark..
    You're all bite..and no bark..you're such a bitch..you follow the leader to take 'walks in the dog park'
    you're a little fat..dog's on his knees..you'll never be a somber MC..
    I saw you at burger king..you don't talk when you eat..you talk as you eat..
    I'm fucking babes in europe..I'm in a sticky situation..with her grace and fur cut..
    you eat kit kat breaks..and burnt blunts..when I poured liquor on the floor..he thought it was maple syrup..
    ...wasn’t feeling these so much to be honest
    I'm bonkers pawn..pokemon..I have somber songs..I'm Echelon..
    Conquer all..if this monkey ever has a phat ass..he's playing donkey kong..
    you're fat as hell..you eat sacks of shiet..you probably masturbate to packaged meat..
    my fists will crack your teeth..you're wack to me..fat as greek..you bring a new meaning to the term 'phat mc'
    ...verse full of jokes, some funny, some eh, not a whole lot impactful in this verse though
    Quote Originally Posted by Networth View Post
    That shit was funny frfr lol but..

This fool keep droppin trash , well E its garbage day tonight son
    Wonder why so many dislike yours, cause they'd hate to be forced to write one.
    Ask me somethin Im liable to snap, what I deem Ech aint up for discussion
    That back talk'll put yo life in jeopardy, n U better not answer me with a question
    Ima drop u, a battling fact. Truth in this punch is gone make ya chest hurt
    You'll spend a lifetime channeling wack, n wouldnt get a hit bitch, on that network
    ...Couple bars that were almost (lifetime, jeopardy) didn’t care for the opener
    Bro ya'll know E lie, cos dude was born totally pussy, we not debattin
    So I'd suggest manning up, but see he cant afford to paytons for the operation.
    I get my shit up out the mud, yards from this target im gone mark
    While he's such a colorful pussy, I'll get to pointin this tip and make Lon dart
    ...echo was lol, Payton Manning seems dated, Lon dart seems like a reach
    He'll shrub off the ladies, as fear grows they'll find out this dude's gay
    So Lemme know when u need help with how to use deflowering your bouquet??
    Fuck yo greasy great grandmother's sister, n dont think ur tough cos U aint E
    And Check your freaky fuckin grandaunt, even her saggy cooch aint intimidate me!

...didn’t care for these last two

lol
    A lot of humor but nothing impactful vs Echo talk

V/Networth

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Vote - Networth

Pretty cut and dry. Net worth had some solid jabs. I liked the lifetime jab. Echo was cool, could have been fire though. But he easily did enough to run away with this. Ech just didn't have a single line that even resembled a witty punch. Honestly seems like you were just trolling. Sadly, this kind of nonsense is the norm for you.

Anyways. Net had the better punches, better execution and took the easy W here.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Net wins