User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Week 4: Joe Boston (1-2) vs Echelon (1-2) Joe Boston WIns

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Week 4: Joe Boston (1-2) vs Echelon (1-2) Joe Boston WIns

https://i.postimg.cc/Z5nm0vZz/LLL-LOGO.png

LLL Season 24
    Regular Season Rules

10 line minimum
    16 line maximum (unless agreed upon by both battlers)

No Bullshit Allowed

MUST CHECK IN BY WEDNESDAY!!

VERSES DUE FRIDAY 11:59 PST

24 hour EXT must be granted by opponent

BATTLES CLOSE SUNDAY
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Re: Week 4: Joe Boston (1-2) vs Echelon (1-2)

I'm with your girl..I sever dykes..clever assassin with clever strikes..
    I have better rhymes..you're girls pussy is joe's crab shack..I eat her out every night at 5..
    I'm a piston with flames..missiles in range..blistering pain..
    whimsical game..I'm destroying bos..like Mario..at the end of a Mario video game..
    I'm better with the metal..a pitchfork that is..severing gepetto
    I have the letters of a dead ghost..you think you're 'hot as hell' but I'm as clever as a devil..
    the way you're on this site..you need a crew cut..from two sluts..
    you're a crude hut..what's with the Boston marathon everyone..it's like when this faggot blew up..
    I have duel wrecks..fools checked with two jets..
    you'll lose..bet..this animal'll give Joe grr's (jokers) AND I'M PLAYING WITH A FULL DECK..
    I attack crackers..attack backwards..rap snappers..
    you're a wack rapper..only time you're fat Joe (phat Joe) is listening to that wack rapper..

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

The Last Level

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

If you can give me a bit I will key up something right quick @Echelon @king b usy af
    [url]https:

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Your chicks snatch is raunchy af, but you have a desire for her taste
    Feet smelly but you’ll lick the UpperCrust between her toes cuz it reminds you of your favorite pizza place
    No base in that voice pussy, on RB you talk like you’re the real
    Come to Boston see you surrounded by shooters like Parish Bird n Mchale
    Leave a blood trail behind bullets crashing into everything like blind leading the blind
    Impact will take your shoes shirt n socks off I’m putting a new meaning to relax n unwind
    Youre kind to your neighbor while Joe dispose bodies just for the manual labor
    Once shells hit n they see Dereck Carr you drove off in gonna look like I hate every fan of an Oakland Raider
    You’ll end up front page of your local paper could give a fuck if youre one they remember
    Once you’re inbox I’m hoping everyone ignores you like notification from unknown sender
    Don’t venture into unknown areas the time of his last days living will be done
    Fag doesn’t know me from a hole in the wall but I won’t hesitate to physically throw him through one
    [url]https:

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Re: Week 4: Joe Boston (1-2) vs Echelon (1-2) OPEN FOR VOTES

Vote - Joe.

Kind of a lackluster battle. Echelon dropped slightly better then usual, but chose to many cliche concepts, and still can't figure out how to deliver a punch. Joe's verse was pretty mild, definitely didn't seem to have alot of thought behind it. But still edged this.

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

I'm with your girl..I sever dykes..clever assassin with clever strikes..
    I have better rhymes..you're girls pussy is joe's crab shack..I eat her out every night at 5..
    ^lol.. you nasty for this one wish it was setup better, coulda been fire with that cool NP
    I'm a piston with flames..missiles in range..blistering pain..
    whimsical game..I'm destroying bos..like Mario..at the end of a Mario video game..
    ^damn you just barely missed here with a lackluster setup and repetition of 'game' n 'Mario'
    I'm better with the metal..a pitchfork that is..severing gepetto
    I have the letters of a dead ghost..you think you're 'hot as hell' but I'm as clever as a devil..
    ^this was a cool bar, but it's more suited for a self glory battle or a solo audio track, good try
    the way you're on this site..you need a crew cut..from two sluts..
    you're a crude hut..what's with the Boston marathon everyone..it's like when this faggot blew up..
    ^Nah..lacking connections here
    I have duel wrecks..fools checked with two jets..
    you'll lose..bet..this animal'll give Joe grr's (jokers) AND I'M PLAYING WITH A FULL DECK..
    ^Forced but i like the personal approach throughout the verse
    I attack crackers..attack backwards..rap snappers..
    you're a wack rapper..only time you're fat Joe (phat Joe) is listening to that wack rapper..
    ^Decent closer.. needed a much better setup tho

versus

Your chicks snatch is raunchy af, but you have a desire for her taste
    Feet smelly but you’ll lick the UpperCrust between her toes cuz it reminds you of your favorite pizza place
    ^uggh i thought he was nasty in his opener smh.. pretty well formulated overall
    No base in that voice pussy, on RB you talk like you’re the real
    Come to Boston see you surrounded by shooters like Parish Bird n Mchale
    ^Meh.. lacking in one area or another, can't quite pinpoint it
    Leave a blood trail behind bullets crashing into everything like blind leading the blind
    Impact will take your shoes shirt n socks off I’m putting a new meaning to relax n unwind
    ^decent punch, poorly setup which deteriorated the sting here
    Youre kind to your neighbor while Joe dispose bodies just for the manual labor
    Once shells hit n they see Dereck Carr you drove off in gonna look like I hate every fan of an Oakland Raider
    ^decent strike here that was completely over worded.
    You’ll end up front page of your local paper could give a fuck if youre one they remember
    Once you’re inbox I’m hoping everyone ignores you like notification from unknown sender
    ^Nah..no sting here..
    Don’t venture into unknown areas the time of his last days living will be done
    Fag doesn’t know me from a hole in the wall but I won’t hesitate to physically throw him through one
    ^meh closer, coulda been dope if setup to full potentional

V/Joe for a couple more hits and a more well formulated verse.. however, Echelon is well on his way to some serious elevation if this verse speaks to anything about what's to come,

Battle Record
    64-17

2-0
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Echolen has crab shack... Mario could have been nice if your set up wasn’t so trash... didn’t like anything else

Joe wtf they got uppcrust pizza near you? Anyways wordy bar but hit relax and unwind was cool that Darek Carr wasn’t good
    Everything else was lackluster

V/joe he had a few more hits and his misses were better