User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Week 4: GrimmReaperz (3-0) vs Diasick (3-0) Grim Wins

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Week 4: GrimmReaperz (3-0) vs Diasick (3-0) Grim Wins

https://i.postimg.cc/Z5nm0vZz/LLL-LOGO.png

LLL Season 24
    Regular Season Rules

10 line minimum
    16 line maximum (unless agreed upon by both battlers)

No Bullshit Allowed

MUST CHECK IN BY WEDNESDAY!!

VERSES DUE FRIDAY 11:59 PST

24 hour EXT must be granted by opponent

BATTLES CLOSE SUNDAY
    The Last Level

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-6

Re: Week 4: GrimmReaperz (3-0) vs Diasick (3-0)

Check

Stranger

check

Stranger

10 or 16 at @GrimmReaperZ

12 sent to king right now, nvm.

Stranger

request ext for grim to try and avoid a no show win, I sent my verse to @King already.

Battle Record
    9-6

I need an EXT for a password reset.

Stranger

hit me up I don't know what you want your password reset to.

Battle Record
    9-6

Cheesecake Assassin AKA Scot Akers AKA Diasick AKA Dia

Quote Originally Posted by Diasick View Post
    they told me to keep on my toes,..
    take that advice w/caution…could lead to your frozen corpse layin stiff in the morgue on a slab
    cause everyone’s quick on they feet…till only thing left to keep on their toes is the coroners tag

I humbled Boston last week, and being RBs biggest running joke’s the only thing Dia’s done
    I mean, if I can easily bring a fat Joe down to size, just imagine what I can do to THIS giant pun

King!, this mismatch must be comeuppance for my arrogance, but what must be worst
    I asked for soul food… and all u bring is Cheesecake to the table??…that’s me literally getting Just desserts

Cheesecake, Akers?…aliases from a forgotten era,.. had to search archives & dug ‘em from dirt
    u settled on Dia and nothing has changed…ur Sick days are still being spent not putting in work

made yaself an admin, hopin we’d give ya name a mention…but I’ll acknowledge u employing that schtick
    is fast reflectin’ , ..u figured after that ONE staff infection.. someone’s just BOUND to be calling out 'Sick

All those delusions of grandeur, and our silence shows his Echelon aint reach what this Menace intended..
    funny, how sometimes u just gotta ignore the Dumbo in the room….to best address the Elephant in it!

Stranger

Re: Week 4: GrimmReaperz (3-0) vs Diasick (3-0) EXT

he got exposed for biting charlie clips awhile back.

Your opponents been dumpster grade, catching bodies off long bar, that's whack stop it.
    It's hard to see this cat popping, even though I know he has clips in his back pocket!
    You'll get Ethered with facts, when death comes, your funeral won't even feature a cask.
    cuz in battles, I do everything he does in reverse, so you about to see reaper get axed!
    I usually see you without proper skill, and weak gun-play, talking like your choppers kill.
    if we see grimm pull out front for beef, burger king must be advertising a whopper deal!
    You don't know shit about the streets, thinking about killing me? must be on some strong bud.
    You're like tekenashi snitching in court, you'll be in the hood pointing out the wrong, blood!
    Ask the damn community who doper, if they say grimm, I'm hearing crickets and dead tones.
    This false reaper scared of being unmasked, like I got his ass fearing visits from fred jones! (google it!)
    Comparing me to grimm? the other site, outclassed him so bad, the pressure caused his disappear.
    And it was cringe-worthy seeing him talking like wins over sinagod is the echelon of his career!

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Re: Week 4: GrimmReaperz (3-0) vs Diasick (3-0) OPEN FOR VOTES

Bar 1 - Grim. The quote flip was a decent jab, and was enough to edge the lack luster Clips flip. Pretty sure you've used a clips concept in all of your battles w/ him. And some how manage to get less creative w/ the execution everytime.

Bar 2 - Grim. Neither was groundbreaking, but Grim was definitely set up better and relevant to the league.

Bar 3 - Tie. Grims bar was better, but I used the same concept against Dia, almost verbatim. So both missed for me here.

Bar 4 - Grim. Simple name flip vs a currents events flip that Dua horribly botched.

Bar 5 - Tie. Grind bar just felt too similar to his previous one. They're different concepts, but still felt redundant. Dia had his best jab of the verse here.

Bar 6 - Grim. I find it ironic you both had Echelon in ya closer. Neither was mind blowing, but Grims dud more for me.

Vote Grim -

Decent battle, but once again, Dia shot himself in the foot. Despite having decentbudeas, he finds the oddest way to phrase shit and ruin a bar. Grim had a decent verse, probally a step down from his usual, but he edged it.

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

So yea this battle was pretty cool on both sides.. each of you were really talking to your opponent and had some of the better hits directly against one another from this season imho

take that advice w/caution…could lead to your frozen corpse layin stiff in the morgue on a slab
    cause everyone’s quick on they feet…till only thing left to keep on their toes is the coroners tag
    ^cool flip
    I humbled Boston last week, and being RBs biggest running joke’s the only thing Dia’s done
    I mean, if I can easily bring a fat Joe down to size, just imagine what I can do to THIS giant pun
    ^niice connection
    King!, this mismatch must be comeuppance for my arrogance, but what must be worst
    I asked for soul food… and all u bring is Cheesecake to the table??…that’s me literally getting Just desserts
    ^pretty light but a decent nameplay
    Cheesecake, Akers?…aliases from a forgotten era,.. had to search archives & dug ‘em from dirt
    u settled on Dia and nothing has changed…ur ‘Sick days are still being spent not putting in work
    ^better with nameplay than with sting but you talkin to 'em
    made yaself an admin, hopin we’d give ya name a mention…but I’ll acknowledge u employing that schtick
    is fast reflectin’ , ..u figured after that ONE staff infection.. someone’s just BOUND to be calling out 'Sick
    ^sort of a hit and miss, personally its effective but wit wording it falls off overall
    All those delusions of grandeur, and our silence shows his Echelon aint reach what this Menace intended..
    funny, how sometimes u just gotta ignore the Dumbo in the room….to best address the Elephant in it!
    ^Fire closer here, no complaints

versus

Your opponents been dumpster grade, catching bodies off long bar, that's whack stop it.
    It's hard to see this cat popping, even though I know he has clips in his back pocket!
    ^nice personal
    You'll get Ethered with facts, when death comes, your funeral won't even feature a cask.
    cuz in battles, I do everything he does in reverse, so you about to see reaper get axed!
    ^cool nameplay and flip, coulda been setup a tad better
    I usually see you without proper skill, and weak gun-play, talking like your choppers kill.
    if we see grimm pull out front for beef, burger king must be advertising a whopper deal!
    ^Fell off in sting with the beef/bk flip altho its a decent personal attempt overall
    You don't know shit about the streets, thinking about killing me? must be on some strong bud.
    You're like tekenashi snitching in court, you'll be in the hood pointing out the wrong, blood!
    ^This wasn't well setup and the '69' angle at this point is played unless flipped perfectly..this is a clear miss
    Ask the damn community who doper, if they say grimm, I'm hearing crickets and dead tones.
    This false reaper scared of being unmasked, like I got his ass fearing visits from fred jones! (google it!)
    ^This coulda been dope with a correlated setup.. it's just okay as it stands
    Comparing me to grimm? the other site, outclassed him so bad, the pressure caused his disappear.
    And it was cringe-worthy seeing him talking like wins over sinagod is the echelon of his career!
    ^nice personal close

With that said.. I have to vote V/Grimm for what was a minusculey more consistent drop, as well as the LOTB w/ the Dumbo/Elephant flip
    Last edited by Networth; September 29th, 2019 at 06:27 PM

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

The battle was legitimately good.

I got a good standardize aura from it; shit was great and classy. Had all kinds of bedazzled bars in it with shakespeaure street intellect. I enjoy your bars here, ladies and gentlemen. Partly because both came well equipped with dope rhymes. GrimmZReaper had such a good verse; with a lot of good lines like the cheese-cake line and the putting in work line. GREAT showing, dawg. Diasick; I enjoyed your verse; you're vastly underrated on RR; and show great promise to move over to the next Echelon of rap. I could destroy you both; so why even mention me. Not a wise move; ladies and gentleman.

V/ GrimmZReaper by a landslide...