User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: The three horned devil

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

The three horned devil

There was once a three horned devil who lived in the archipelago mountains; deep in toe ocean skies
    He cried for 120 days, and 120 nights; he was plight in the purest light
    There was a spirit that bedulged him; eradicated his existence
    He was persistent; and keep this spirit away; he scraped his rocks with a blade
    During the times of the great deep whaling seas; the spirit went fishing in the lakes ocean
    Catching large fish in small erosion; the spirit sang poems to blue whales chosen
    The three horned devil loved his spirit's voice; although it was annoying
    He snatched his blade from the cretinous air; and stabbed the air; hoping to stab the spirit
    Yet, the spirit spoke and spoke for many years; the annoying caused damage to the devil
    So he chopped off his horn; and the spirit no longer annoyed him...

FOR THE HORN BELONGED TO THE SPIRIT: THE SPIRIT IS THE DEVIL...

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: The three horned devil

Nice read, I have a spirit that annoys the hell out of me too... that tries to yell at the ones I like and flips everything backwards and upside down. I can't be myself, I can't get peace and comfort, I can't even pray without hearing them stupid fucking bitches ask for forgiveness instead and round for round it just gets worse and worse. I'm not chopping off my family and culture bitch DREAM ON! And not you echelon, just the tricks that hurt me that's to. It's been my worst nightmare on repeat especially since Norwalk. That's how I relate. You're not the devil, you're just some gifted sick bitches and you don't own either of us - nobody belongs to you.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919