User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Week 5: Joe Boston (2-2) vs Jutebox (0-0) Joe Boston Wins

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Week 5: Joe Boston (2-2) vs Jutebox (0-0) Joe Boston Wins

https://i.postimg.cc/Z5nm0vZz/LLL-LOGO.png

LLL Season 24
    Regular Season Rules

10 lines
    (unless agreed upon by both battlers)

No Bullshit Allowed

MUST CHECK IN BY WEDNESDAY!!

VERSES DUE FRIDAY 11:59 PST

24 hour EXT must be granted by opponent

BATTLES CLOSE SUNDAY
    The Last Level

Bandit
    Battle Record
    2-0

Re: Week 5: Joe Boston (2-2) vs Jutebox (0-0)

Check.

Bandit
    Battle Record
    2-0

Angry Re: Week 5: Joe Boston (2-2) vs Jutebox (0-0)

Joey from Massachusetts, this dumb ass is clueless. Where you come from the rap is useless..
    I pop up on you like a messanger box, the heckler & kotch leave your head and body in separate spots!
    You never been hot, too much estrogen, I drop your body off where the sediment drops.
    I can see the oral victory like I got the Oracle with me, the way I slay this punk is a horrible pity.
    Too witty for this deplorable shitty MC, I shit on you and your historical city!
    Your bitch is a naughty ho trick, probly blow & spit. Sloppier than your sloppy flow spit,
    because I listened to your tracks....your audio's shit!
    You don't want to cross antlers, take the loss, before I beat you with a night stick and leave you blacker than the boss of the Panthers because Joey I ain't your fucking friend like Ross & Chandler.
    Your girl? I'm often on her! Leave you in a coffin somber when I blow Joe to heigh ho call me the 'Boston Bomber!'

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Fuck this trash ass dude I’ll dig em a grave in hell
    If they say Juke needs to get better this retard goes home and turns on Madden NFL
    You’re all pussy I can tell your expression explains it all
    Probably put a helmet on and mouthpiece in before you hit a vagina wall
    Joe never falls into a trap I’ll have CSI picking brain particles off his lap
    There’ll be such a blood trail they’ll need a compass to find his body and a travelers map
    I’ll clap from close range impact from the shells will leave behind loose change
    Guns with big arms on them he’ll think he crossed a dangerous path to Doc Strange
    My minds fucking deranged to kill you I’m determined
    Wanna witness the Wild Life blood will splatter his tv over a new season of the Irwins

- - - Updated - - -

@Jukebox @King my bad for the late drop got called in
    [url]https:

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-6

Hmm...jutebox verse isbvery generic... Nothing reallyninaginative in there. And alotta misses ...the friends bar is about the only hit..
    Joe had a better verse than I've seen from em in a while. The opener coulda been condesnsed but still works...and no constant famous name drop, kept it going...

V- joe

Stranger

Jutebox
    You didn't have any bars worth quoting, except pop on you liek a messenger box / heckler and kotch, that's because I think I heard it before.

Joe Boston
    His name is jute not juke, so some missed nameflips in your verse.. I got a chuckle out of the vagina wall bar, other than than pretty light shit from you, no need for anything more than that for this battle.

v/ joe boston

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-18

Re: Week 5: Joe Boston (2-2) vs Jutebox (0-0) OPEN FOR VOTES

Joey from Massachusetts, this dumb ass is clueless. Where you come from the rap is useless..
    cool
    I pop up on you like a messanger box, the heckler & kotch leave your head and body in separate spots!

You never been hot, too much estrogen, I drop your body off where the sediment drops.
    would like to see you set up lines n get some rhythm with the text verse. flow is here but nun heavy
    I can see the oral victory like I got the Oracle with me, the way I slay this punk is a horrible pity.
    Too witty for this deplorable shitty MC, I shit on you and your historical city!
    multies there but the punch is soft
    Your bitch is a naughty ho trick, probly blow & spit. Sloppier than your sloppy flow spit,
    best lines of yo verse
    You don't want to cross antlers, take the loss, before I beat you with a night stick and leave you blacker than the boss of the Panthers because Joey I ain't your fucking friend like Ross & Chandler.
    Your girl? I'm often on her! Leave you in a coffin somber when I blow Joe to heigh ho call me the 'Boston Bomber!'
    panthers refernce is legit and the boston bomber concept is ill

If they say Juke needs to get better this retard goes home and turns on Madden NFL
    im fucking with this. juke jute its the same shit wit me nice execution on simple name pun
    You’re all pussy I can tell your expression explains it all
    Probably put a helmet on and mouthpiece in before you hit a vagina wall
    2 out of 5 flow there tho and you set it up just bleh tho
    There’ll be such a blood trail they’ll need a compass to find his body and a travelers map
    3 out of 5 first line is nice but i feel the second line is worded off, maybe to find his body they need a compass and travelers map..
    I’ll clap from close range impact from the shells will leave behind loose change
    Guns with big arms on them he’ll think he crossed a dangerous path to Doc Strange
    greasy
    Wanna witness the Wild Life blood will splatter his tv over a new season of the Irwins
    3 out of 5

vote joe b for a better put together drop.

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Jute: First off u don't have to bold words, this isn't 2010. Hell its prob older than that, just dont do it it detracts from ur verse. Friendly advice.

Joey from Massachusetts , this dumb ass is clueless . Where you come from the rap is useless..
    I pop up on you like a messanger box , the heckler & kotch leave your head and body in separate spots!
    ...messenger box was aite the rest was eh and u really didnt Finish with a Punch line tbh.....
    You never been hot , too much estrogen, I drop your body off where the sediment drops.
    I can see the oral victory like I got the Oracle with me , the way I slay this punk is a horrible pity.
    ....I see what u tried u didn't pull It off tho, u got too much going on.....
    Your bitch is a naughty ho trick , probly blow & spit . Sloppier than your sloppy flow spit,
    ....this played on him and the rest was filler.......
    The last two were bad.....

Vs.

....cool np alright jb........
    ....I like u trying new things but this wasn't It bud.......
    .....this woulda been dope if u said he'll Be seeing nothing but hands like dr strange/try to fight he get Strange, cant throw hands cuz his are useless...and wrote it that way, his arms were fine his hands was his obsession, get ur shit right......
    ...theres the pop culture news bar. I knew u couldn't get Thru a Verse Without One lol. Wildlife was cool.

Overall: Jute had some good Concepts he just needs to work on delivering Them in an impactful manner. Joe surprised me hes actually Elevating, he needs to tweak some things but I enjoyed Reading his verse. Props

V. Jb
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

V/ boston
    Juke was pretty basic.. No real punches.. Decent flow and rhyming but the punches for a battle just werent there.. Seems like maybe a audio battle would of been better for u cuz this text shit has to be more creative n complex and end with a punch with sting.. Joe came cool..with decent punches