User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Week 5: Networth (3-1) vs Diasick (3-1) Networth Wins

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Week 5: Networth (3-1) vs Diasick (3-1) Networth Wins

https://i.postimg.cc/Z5nm0vZz/LLL-LOGO.png

LLL Season 24
    Regular Season Rules

10 lines
    (unless agreed upon by both battlers)

No Bullshit Allowed

MUST CHECK IN BY WEDNESDAY!!

VERSES DUE FRIDAY 11:59 PST

24 hour EXT must be granted by opponent

BATTLES CLOSE SUNDAY
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Re: Week 5: Networth (3-1) vs Diasick (3-1)

Check

Stranger

check

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Thumbs down Re: Week 5: Networth (3-1) vs Diasick (3-1)

Listen,

This beef wont be for taco shells, so talk foreign theyll be seein u wear those
    I'll celebrate cos the Fifth May kill'em in 1 shot, theyll mistake u for Dia de Muertos!

But fr..
    Sick of the antics, n idk why Depot his whole heart out in chat w/nothin to prove for
    Lowes, idc if you wanna show ya home improvement, I just wish you'd Say less and Do more!
    Irregardless of yo position, you don't look right against hoes when arguin all w/ 'em
    Makes no difference if you coder module still fail tryna change rules in a flawed sytstem!
    Ithink u're prolly mixedish wit this rapbattlin shit, cant tell if u'll be in or bounce
    Still U n us colored folks a lot alike, n how U rarely vote but swear your opinion counts!
    Spree of repetitive emotional stabs at Bar like a Ronin, ya actions only defended them

Props Scot,
    U showed us how it looks to do the most..with failed leaders here who only do the minimum!

Stranger

my original opponent for this week was rhyno and they changed my opponent to networth*

It's not even Halloween yet, and seeing you topping me would be a frightful venture.
    Whats net really worth when he bout to receive more hatches to the face than micheals sister.
    I'm pulling ya card for bluffing, he coming in here with a poker face, what's this guy gone tell me?
    We can try to access net's worth, we'll just see a hand, that's more slimy than a python's belly.
    You're playing your self son, like nerds in critical care, acting like we won't see casualty.
    How you going to kill me? because you can't grip the tech, when you aint got a grip on reality.
    They tried to upgrade my opponent, I asked for some damn change, and barely got a cent back.
    so I'll have to air out this fools dirty laundry, because there's more worth, inside of a lent trap.
    They'll ask you where's ya heart at, like fat dudes after cardio ya displaying a slowed up growth rate.
    You're trying to claim status, when you look more miniscule than brain cells in a coked up sole mate.

Bandit
    Battle Record
    2-0

I'll celebrate cos the Fifth May kill'em in 1 shot, theyll mistake u for Dia de Muertos!
    Little spanish/english compound rhyme. Decen't wordplay, decent bar.
    Sick of the antics, n idk why Depot his whole heart out in chat w/nothin to prove for
    Lowes, idc if you wanna show ya home improvement, I just wish you'd Say less and Do more!
    Decen't bar, wordplay there just a little stretch.
    Irregardless of yo position, you don't look right against hoes when arguin all w/ 'em
    Makes no difference if you coder module still fail tryna change rules in a flawed sytstem!
    Basically filler w/ a loose rhyme.
    Ithink u're prolly mixedish wit this rapbattlin shit, cant tell if u'll be in or bounce
    Still U n us colored folks a lot alike, n how U rarely vote but swear your opinion counts!
    Powder puff punch, basic rhyme.
    Spree of repetitive emotional stabs at Bar like a Ronin, ya actions only defended them
    Props Scot,
    U showed us how it looks to do the most..with failed leaders here who only do the minimum!
    Rhyme kind of connects, medicore personal.

It's not even Halloween yet, and seeing you topping me would be a frightful venture.
    Whats net really worth when he bout to receive more hatches to the face than micheals sister.
    Also a decent bar with a little play. Compound rhyme connects.
    I'm pulling ya card for bluffing, he coming in here with a poker face, what's this guy gone tell me?
    We can try to access net's worth, we'll just see a hand, that's more slimy than a python's belly.
    Mediocre, decent rhyme, wordplay but not super strong.
    You're playing your self son, like nerds in critical care, acting like we won't see casualty.
    How you going to kill me? because you can't grip the tech, when you aint got a grip on reality.
    Loose rhyme, mediocre bar.
    They tried to upgrade my opponent, I asked for some damn change, and barely got a cent back.
    so I'll have to air out this fools dirty laundry, because there's more worth, inside of a lent trap.
    Not bad, rhyme scheme on point. Good punch.
    They'll ask you where's ya heart at, like fat dudes after cardio ya displaying a slowed up growth rate.
    You're trying to claim status, when you look more miniscule than brain cells in a coked up sole mate.
    Compounding syllables not quite connecting, mediocre finish.

Vote: Diasick

For a slightly better rhyme scheme, more complexity. Both had wordplay/punches, Diasick less corny and connected better.

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Re: Week 5: Networth (3-1) vs Diasick (3-1) OPEN FOR VOTES

....this had potential but ur wording and delivery are all over the place. It's too much, quality over quantity.......
    .....lotb......
    Props Scot,
    .....again good concept just not delivered very well....

Vs.

....this coulda been so good but u over worded it and straight butchered it. Fuck u....
    ....this coulda been good but it's over worded and the set up is so fucking corny. Old ass quarterback joke u forced in there to set up a him being broke with a bad np and a poor play with laundry n lent trap. Basically u fucked it up mate, ur really good at fucking up concepts. Keep at it tho it might click........
    That last bar I just csnt even, I did not enjoy reading it let's say that

Overall: dia was more consistent I guess but they were both equally bad I gotta go with lotb

V. Networth
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-18

But fr..

whew this is best bars i read on here in a minute
    forced, i dont think you needed to start off with lowes that was useless but i like the de pour
    4 out of 5 nice personal and flow is here
    garbage water. n you could be smacked up in reality
    Props Scot,
    decent closer here,

nice opener
    greasy but kinda all over the place here
    best lines of verse
    scratch that this yo best lines back to back haymakers
    second line fell off i liked how you started

pretty nice battle here.. the dia taco line is epic on the contrary verse for verse i think dia verse is more solid and even throuought..

could go ethier way but gotta go dia for consistency

nice drops tho

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

2-1
    The Last Level

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-6

vs

close battle... basically those 3 bars vs those 2 bars though......based on that, I got Net with the better verse overall

v- Net

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

I really like the idea behind Nets opener... Prob could've been delivered better but I really like the concept .. 4th bar was a cool meta as well

I dunno...I hated Dias verse if I'm honest....none of the bars were enjoyable to me and all seemed like throwaway filler

I have Networth winning this one