Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: New music im working on

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: New music im working on

what the fuck was that...

im disappointed in you man...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wait....
    �� i have non autotune shit. Hold on!!!!
    https://m.soundcloud.com/weznilez/feat-cryptic-mix

Stranger

lolz

Stranger

@Toobs

hefe submitted this track to a fb live thing and got kicked off lmao.

https://soundcloud.com/diasick/2019-...o-convertercom

they wasn't feeling his first submission and told him to submit another then kicked that one off to

Dia yeah they wasnt feeling it, its cool. Some ppl really hate autotune and or heavy fx or filters - ive been critisized for this on RR as well, the guy before me, a few actually also got bad feed and they ish was heavily autotuned as well. Imma submit a few tracks to nojumper n see if they dig it. Stay tuned!
    Last edited by H3FE H33TR0C; November 17th, 2019 at 05:42 AM

Stranger

dude you was criticize for that on UF lol

Quote Originally Posted by Diasick View Post
    @Toobs

hefe submitted this track to a fb live thing and got kicked off lmao.

https://soundcloud.com/diasick/2019-...o-convertercom

they wasn't feeling his first submission and told him to submit another then kicked that one off to
    Now I caught ya and can prove you lying.
    I have every song I posted on UF bro.
    I didnt start using autotune regular untill 2017.
    And the other FX I started in 2011 or 2012.
    Last time I was on UF was 2005.
    Show me a song i recorded on 2005 or earlier
    with any FX
    Last edited by H3FE H33TR0C; November 17th, 2019 at 07:01 AM

Stranger

you always had some weird shit on your vocals dude, that made you sound robotic, and I remember a few people saying that they refuse to listen to you because of it.

What songs? Where they at? I have my old music up. So it should be easy for someone with your google skills to find them?

Battle Record
    0-2

i liked his shit back in the day...
    was definitely weird though, and thats WHY i liked it...

you should stick to what youre good at...this trying to make something that 'fits' in this newschool style doesnt work for you Wez...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I like trying new stuff musically, and really with the type of music I make; even the older music you're refering to, its never really fit in
    Last edited by H3FE H33TR0C; November 17th, 2019 at 01:29 PM

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by H3FE H33TR0C View Post
    I like trying new stuff musically, and really with the type of music I make; even the older music you're refering to, its never really fit in
    thats the whole problem, and why im disappointed... it isnt the autotune... its that your being phony...
    you aint making no career out this shit, so i dont know why youre trying to be something youre not...no matter how hard you try to mimic whats popular it aint going nowhere, so why dont you just do you??
    you had a good formula down back in the day, what you did worked for you...it may have been a turn off to some people, but there were others that really liked it... a lot of the hate you got wasnt cuz of your music, it was cuz you were a douchebag... and have an inferiority complex... so people poked at you...
    i thoroughly enjoyed how unique you sounded...and how you were yourself...

now you just sound like a mid 40s white suburban asshole trying too hard to sound like 20 year old ghetto teenagers... no respect for that over here...be yourself...make music for yourself...
    Last edited by Toobs; November 18th, 2019 at 06:34 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    thats the whole problem, and why im disappointed... it isnt the autotune... its that your being phony...
    you aint making no career out this shit, so i dont know why youre trying to be something youre not...no matter how hard you try to mimic whats popular it aint going nowhere, so why dont you just do you??
    you had a good formula down back in the day, what you did worked for you...it may have been a turn off to some people, but there were others that really liked it... a lot of the hate you got wasnt cuz of your music, it was cuz you were a douchebag... and have an inferiority complex... so people poked at you...
    i thoroughly enjoyed how unique you sounded...and how you were yourself...

now you just sound like a mid 40s white suburban asshole trying too hard to sound like 20 year old ghetto teenagers... no respect for that over here...be yourself...make music for yourself...
    While I respect your opinion (becoz I always respected the music u made; u were an impressive emcee n a phenomenon with a pen n paper). Really if you look at my entire discography; my music has always changed. In fact I can prove this point.

All of our collabs are on my mixtape below
    https://hefe-h33troc.bandcamp.com/al...culare-mixtape

That's my earliest music to date. It had a more mainstream although underground sound pre 2011 on ever track, not sure how old some of these songs are. but mid 2000s might be a fair guess for a few of them, newer ones maybe up to 2011?

Then my next project had a slicker more mainstream even commercial sound, circa 2011?

https://hefe-h33troc.bandcamp.com/al...-inoculation-2

The biggest change to my music happened with this next project, more poetry introspective free thought type lyrics, beats I made are far trippier than anything i had made up to that point

https://hefe-h33troc.bandcamp.com/al...inoculation-30

Even my music after that album; my future albums took on a more psychedelic tone in topics and fx on the beats,
    Then post - psychedelic vibes - it was more conspiracy theory vibes,
    Change is constant bro.

I post these facts, not to change your mind on liking my music - (you dont like my newer music); but to show that, I've always switched up my sound. I received more plays in these past few years, then I did on all my other music TOTAL; going back to 2004. The 1 exception that you COULD argue is Space Energy, ive gotten quite a few plays from that, and that's in ONE of my old styles. You also forget N0 0ne Else; an autotune track I did with Loose Logic in 2008, So to act like me using autotune is a foreign thing to me. And im hoppin on a bandwagon, is simply not true. Even conflating using autotune with trying to sound more MODERN musically; when the first person to use autotune was Cher; she wasnt exactly 23 years old either lol. Music is music bro; if a musician is doing jazz at 70; i am gonna keep listening if the music is cool
    https://hefe-h33troc.bandcamp.com/track/no-one-else
    2008-2011 somewhere in that timespan N0 0ne Else was recorded; with heavy autotune. As for the scurrilous and false claims that I don't want to pursue music as a career, as far as I know you can't read my mind or others. So me trying to prove otherwise would be a pyrrhic victory even if I successfully won a debate with you and proved my point (you still would dislike my new music, so why waste my time proving anything to anyone about why I do music?), either way reguardless of your opinions about me; either good or bad, I'd like to see you make a return to the microphone and make some more cool music.
    I dont make music to try to win over ppl who already hate my music; sure some ppl prolly have been alienated with my new sound but thats ok; I am making music I enjoy. And honestly I'm having fun bro
    Last edited by H3FE H33TR0C; November 18th, 2019 at 10:43 AM

Stranger

when you're 43 and haven't made it yet, it's time to quit rap and maybe stay on the production side of things, and build other artist up. I mean some people aren't trying to "make it" though.

if you do it for money you already dead in the water.