Joe Boston and KnowP

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Joe Boston and KnowP

Battle Record
    11-18

Joe Boston and KnowP

Seems like Yal stingy with the credentials. These two guys are RB 10 time veterans, I mean for crying out loud.give them their respect while the site has life. Donít let it die for em to be missed.

- - - Updated - - -

Over the decades I’ve personally battled both individual here and on various sites.

The Great White
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Joe Boston and KnowP

They def did a lot of the site after it's prime was behind it and they stuck around for awhile. If we going off the qualifications RB used to have, I would say no but based on dedication and longevity, most def worthy. So. I'm on the fence.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thumbs up Reliable Permit Solutions, LLC

At Reliable Permit Solutions, LLC we realize that bidding on loads is highly competitive and fast paced. We have experienced agents with a vast knowledge of the costs that can be incurred throughout your permitting process to ensure you get the best rates when acquiring your trucking permits.

Feel free to use best coursework writing service uk if you want to write more about this nomination. What do you think about this idea?

Battle Record
    83-13
    Accomplishments (1)
    FL Champion

I respect both of them and beat both of them on different sites a few times. I would say no just because if they get it then there’s a lot of other ppl that need to get it too