User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Week 6 CONTENDERS: Networth (4-1) vs Joe Boston (3-2) Joe Boston Wins

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Week 6 CONTENDERS: Networth (4-1) vs Joe Boston (3-2) Joe Boston Wins

https://i.postimg.cc/Z5nm0vZz/LLL-LOGO.png

LLL Season 24
    Regular Season Rules

10 lines
    (unless agreed upon by both battlers)

No Bullshit Allowed

MUST CHECK IN BY WEDNESDAY!!

VERSES DUE FRIDAY 11:59 PST

24 hour EXT must be granted by opponent

BATTLES CLOSE SUNDAY
    The Last Level

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: Week 6 CONTENDERS: Networth (4-1) vs Joe Boston (2-2)

check
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Re: Week 6 CONTENDERS: Networth (4-1) vs Joe Boston (3-2)

Check

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

@Networth 16

Think before you fuck with Joe kill then collect your soul
    bullets have your brain twisted like Joaquin Phoneix if you wanna play that Joker Role
    My Goal to annnihilate the pussy you should know I fuck your bitch the best
    Beg for sex women give you the stank face, stop asking “Can I dump on your chest”
    No reason to confess your bitch assness
    your not swinging don’t get hyped
    Before NetFlix Blade on me hes better off on there watching trilogies of Wesley Snipes
    I’ll pipe your hoe without spending a dime I won’t even feed her a crumb
    When bitches say “fuck with me there’s a price to pay” you let them know your on a fixed income
    From Boston slums where the dogs chomp or get your grill disconfigured from a curbstomp
    I keep my Word Document it so If you step in my Open Office I’ll leave your gravestone in Bold Font
    I’ll taunt you after I slap you your reaction similar to a placed statue
    At your Windows 10 goons breaking in picture your death clearer than Apple Mac view
    Wouldn’t put it past if you’re into fag shit lick your lips when see a man bend
    If he has his Corset for a dude his mind will say rock one for him as a fashion trend
    Still can’t comprehend I’m not to be fucked with the chrome in arms reach
    talk about guns u don’t have once bullets start flying there’s a slight impediment in speech
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    fix the record @King if you get a chance im 3-2 that's important lol.
    U guys are never on your job, u kno he ass King n this is proof reoccurin again
    So Joe for the record, you'll check in AND out of this battle before securin a Win
    Last time U were tit, and I was tat, Im sick of even thinkin bout it truly
    Joe really made me spit in that last spat, when I read his verse my PC caught a loogi
    Down a bowl of former opponents, Bos don't got a strong shot not gettin eaten for lunch
    I would've asked the mods to give me a week 1, but our rematch is them beatin me to the punch
    Joe shuld cut grass,least then what he shape wuld garner attention, psss who am I kiddin
    After witnessing Joe Shmoe... theyd hire a landscaper next day and swear that Nobody did it!

You're from a huge place Boston, where even slow cats can spit bars fast
    Correction Joe..you're a massive statement,thats what its like to read a verse by yo lard ass!
    N Replay your CD? I'd glady swig a can full of butts well before that mistake
    Fr Joe.. A licked ash tray's got more taste than anyone bumpin those tracks U make!
    In my hood you'd tremble wit fear just shakin hands, and would prolly try n do a pound
    But you take dap in Boston from that hot mess of a fan base U feel relatively cool around!
    So im confused on how.. in sects you're hard, in others you flee in ya shell, dog its dumb
    That switch up game truly bugs real niggas on site, Gnats Y your chances here bout as small as 1!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Wesley snipes, corset, fixed income was funny from joe.
    Loogi was my fav out of your verse Net. Can’t say I
    particularly liked anything else. U usually have a few lines
    I fks w/ but not this time around. I’m gonna edge this to
    Joe B.

V/Joe Boston

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Re: Week 6 CONTENDERS: Networth (4-1) vs Joe Boston (3-2) OPEN FOR VOTES

No reason to confess your bitch assness
    your not swinging don’t get hyped
    Before NetFlix Blade on me hes better off on there watching trilogies of Wesley Snipes
    I’ll pipe your hoe without spending a dime I won’t even feed her a crumb
    When bitches say “fuck with me there’s a price to pay” you let them know your on a fixed income

Vs

U guys are never on your job, u kno he ass King n this is proof reoccurin again
    So Joe for the record, you'll check in AND out of this battle before securin a Win
    Down a bowl of former opponents, Bos don't got a strong shot not gettin eaten for lunch
    I would've asked the mods to give me a week 1, but our rematch is them beatin me to the punch

Joe smchoe is the most corny bar I've read in a long time, it should be highlighted in the mag. Its glorious...

Wait idk gnats Y/small as one is a close second lmaoooo

Overall: this was a contenders match to see who had the worse wording and the cheesiest concepts. It lived up to the hype. Just like a punctuation mark in Joe's verse, theres not a punch to be found. Joe went back and forth with almosts and ehhh. Net had two decent lines then the rest got bad, then it got really bad lol. Felt like I was reading an 80s horror movie, I couldnt stop myself. U got potential just gotta read good verses, elevate ur mind mannnnnn

V. Jb
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

2-0
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    64-17

up.
    The Last Level

You've Earned a Custom Title! Exalted.'s Avatar
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

JB here -- had some better concepts. corset, fixed

other guy wasn't feeling. sorry for not breaking this down....understand why lol

V JB