User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Week 6 CONTENDERS GrimmReaperz (5-0) vs Ryno (2-1) Bash Wins

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Week 6 CONTENDERS GrimmReaperz (5-0) vs Ryno (2-1) Bash Wins

https://i.postimg.cc/Z5nm0vZz/LLL-LOGO.png

LLL Season 24
    Regular Season Rules

10 lines
    (unless agreed upon by both battlers)

No Bullshit Allowed

MUST CHECK IN BY WEDNESDAY!!

VERSES DUE FRIDAY 11:59 PST

24 hour EXT must be granted by opponent

BATTLES CLOSE SUNDAY
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Re: Week 6 CONTENDERS GrimmReaperz (5-0) vs Ryno (2-1)

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-6

Obliged...

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

GrimmReaperz aka boyznblack

Goin 5-0 against John Does? I’m not impressed w/ this fkn guy...
    Cuz if THOSE lines moved voters...I bet a thou it was closer to suicide.
    Ya wifey under my control. Got her doin tricks that makes the crowd go wild...
    I’ll have the bitch doin flips before I score...u’d think the hoe was Simone Biles.
    Ur on my court now pussy. Keep that aim steady or get ya skull popped...
    Cuz if u Mystics’ll hit u from long range quicker than a Delle Donne shot.
    U rap like it’s 2000 w/e. All those italics & bold words r pitiful...
    Those lines ain’t Hot, Boyz ain’t dropped a hit since Wayne was in the crew.
    If I grab the 9 u’ll flatline. Coroners r about to clean u up in no time...
    U’ll see a black body hitting the floor after I wet em up...that’s a slip & fall sign.
    Me & these weapons go bonkers. See this cat is a goner...
    Cuz once I bring Grimoire...he’ll need a spell to bring em back from this slaughter.
    Last edited by Ryno; October 9th, 2019 at 10:10 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-6

Ryno aka Bash aka Oddways…..

Vs skepto

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    Been MIA for awhile but this time u’ll go missing from slugs
    No matter where ya ‘bee skep’, I’ll leave ur body covered in bugs
    .. went lookin for skepto, well I aint THAT clown, so I aint the one to get reckless with..
    Don’t try that dumb shit with me, u make a ' bee line' …it better be for the EXIT bitch!

Ur legend resonates where? After that showout with Skepto…we aint apt to agree
    got guns Unlimited, still.. only apparel have Ryno put on a shirt to Ecko THAT to a tee

U studied my work, thumbing through hours of Grimm in bundles for a hint of a stumble
    guess putting Ryno in the Lions Den... gave 'em room to study up on the King ‘o the Jungle

58-35? to the simple minded those are prime stats I bet...but really all it clearly exhibits
    is ODD numbers may impress some, but to those of us that count...those simply ain’t Even digits

I'll toss u off a roof, then it's corks poppin', passin' round some Bacardi & the blunt
    ..fuck the venue, me throwin' this Bashment...I was planning the after party from the jump

Quote Originally Posted by Bash View Post
    Hold up dawg, if ur lackin' in traffic the matic dumpin' it all..
    i catch YOU lackin, ya head left slumped honkin’ the wheel…& before them red & blue lights approachin
    I snuck up behind Ryno & cut off the horn…all they gave me was one night in county & a fine for poaching

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Re: Week 6 CONTENDERS GrimmReaperz (5-0) vs Ryno (2-1) OPEN FOR VOTES

I did a big breakdown n my phone deleted it. Good battle I enjoyed both verses despite the italics n bold.

Suicide
    Delle Donne/ minus man points for referencing the WNBA
    Hot boys
    Slip n slide sign- lol
    Grimoire- wish the flip was harder tho

Vs

Bee line- wording hurt
    Ryno ecko shirt- bad wording coulda been nice...
    Odd even- this is played but ur flip read well...
    Bash party- this is played too but I like ur flip coulda been worded better to justify using a played concept...

Rest were misses imo. Grimm got potential but bash got this one with a cleaner verse n better read. Good battle tho

V. Bash
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Decent battle here... Bash had a ok verse.. Nothing real hard but ok jabs on some.. Hotboyz line was ok..u finisher bar was alright the rest i didnt feel was worth mentioning... Grim had the opener which was a decent personal.. Little too wordy tho.. Bashment was ok.. Overall it was a pretty wordy verse i feel u got to work on wording shit bwtter to not take the sting away from ur punch.. But i think grim still tool this.. I thought his attempts were a little better.. Pretty even battle imo... Vote:GRIMM

Stranger

bash

grim
    . went lookin for skepto, well I aint THAT clown, so I aint the one to get reckless with..
    Don’t try that dumb shit with me, u make a ' bee line' …it better be for the EXIT bitch!
    got guns Unlimited, still.. only apparel have Ryno put on a shirt to Ecko THAT to a tee
    U studied my work, thumbing through hours of Grimm in bundles for a hint of a stumble
    guess putting Ryno in the Lions Den... gave 'em room to study up on the King ‘o the Jungle
    I'll toss u off a roof, then it's corks poppin', passin' round some Bacardi & the blunt
    ..fuck the venue, me throwin' this Bashment...I was planning the after party from the jump

I got grim taking this with more creative hits, bash only had one line that really hit his opponent the rest was random your bitch lines and my guns, ect, nothing creative from rhyno, grimm even had the gunbar of the battle and was able to tying into a clever personal, and he was more consistent from top to bottom than rhyno.

mvgt: grim

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

2-1
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Simone biles
    Mystics/Della shot was fire
    Seen hot boyz done a few times but I liked this angle... the punch looks familiar
    Slip and fall was nice
    Dope name play closer

Vs

Bee line was decent
    Echo that to a tee was cool but didn’t need all that other shit
    Bashment was aight
    Closer could have been better

Wording hurt you here Grimm

I got bash with the better hits. Both verses weren’t what I was expecting from you two

Battle Record
    64-17

2-2
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    64-17

eh okish
    Ya wifey under my control. Got her doin tricks that makes the crowd go wild...
    I’ll have the bitch doin flips before I score...u’d think the hoe was Simone Biles.
    ok
    Ur on my court now pussy. Keep that aim steady or get ya skull popped...
    Cuz if u Mystics’ll hit u from long range quicker than a Delle Donne shot.
    cool
    U rap like it’s 2000 w/e. All those italics & bold words r pitiful...
    Those lines ain’t Hot, Boyz ain’t dropped a hit since Wayne was in the crew.
    eh
    If I grab the 9 u’ll flatline. Coroners r about to clean u up in no time...
    U’ll see a black body hitting the floor after I wet em up...that’s a slip & fall sign.
    i lol'd
    Me & these weapons go bonkers. See this cat is a goner...
    Cuz once I bring Grimoire...he’ll need a spell to bring em back from this slaughter.
    not a fan

vs

went lookin for skepto, well I aint THAT clown, so I aint the one to get reckless with..
    lil predictable but ok
    super played wp, very wordy otherwise
    nah
    58-35? to the simple minded those are prime stats I bet...but really all it clearly exhibits
    is ODD numbers may impress some, but to those of us that count...those simply ain’t Even digits
    nah
    lil soft but ok
    i catch YOU lackin, ya head left slumped honkin’ the wheel…& before them red & blue lights approachin’
    I snuck up behind Ryno & cut off the horn…all they gave me was one night in county & a fine for poaching
    nah

I got Bash with the win here. Grimm, gotta be more direct and focus on being more harsh with the actual disses. "ur record isn't even digits" doesn't come off as hard hitting, gotta word it with more sting. Bash had a couple hits and an overall more polished verse.

vote Bash.
    The Last Level

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Moved voters
    Mystics (botb)
    Wet floor sign

Vs

B-line
    Basement

Coolish battle...I have Ryno winning with one extra quotable and more enjoyable misses..props to both