User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 19 of 19

Thread: So like...

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: So like...

Thank you @frankiemc I don't try to be weird but like once you snap and just not give a fuck what most people think any more it's hard to real back in normal after insanity. I guess that's the best way I can explain it.

- - - Updated - - -

ESPECIALLY here... I can't act like this at all around my family - they'd lock me up QUICK. Not to be mean to me just white people have low tolerance for mental illness - it's like taboo to them.

- - - Updated - - -

And then everyone else and most people act like the shit is contagious.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    3-2

i think it's more of the fear of you killing them all in their sleep, because the man in the oven told you the medicine they are giving you is rat poison.

but what do i know.
    WordPerfect

Battle Record
    0-2

At first I used to get SO EMBARRASSED at my texting and outburst. Its kinda like getting really drunk and having to face what you did the next morning feeling all the time. But finally on most stuff I just say fuck it and now most times I can laugh cause I know what I was talking about even if no one else did or does. It's usually my PTSD that sets it off. Its sucks to have both. But a party I was at when I was 16 or 17 got shot up and a stranger died on my lap. My sister says even back then is when I just got different. But even before - I been dealing with this for a while - I did 60 days when I was 13 so like... who even knows. Most times I think if I never saw a dr/therapist to begin with back then MAYBE I'd be fine now. OR maybe that's why I'm adopted and my blood just run crazy. It's the breaks and hand I was dealt like fuck it.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Quotient I am not THAT crazy and I don't believe in murder.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate crazy people like that too... I think all sane people should carry so they can shoot them on site if they try to go Rambo on crowds, or kids, or innocent people. I have low tolerance for that shit and no compassion cause I am crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

It's why it makes it so hard for crazy people like us and not like them too.

- - - Updated - - -

There "brought it to the booth and gave you all the speech" TOO

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait let me quote better then using quotes so they don't say I plagarize even when I post the fucking links to the songs I write and relate to (Memphis Bleek, In my Life)
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    3-2

^you're right. not that crazy at all. my mistake bb
    WordPerfect