Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 64

Thread: Gaming ??

Battle Record
    3-2

Re: Gaming ??

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
    Calm down? lmaooo a 'he mad'?

Quo cryogenically frozen in 2008 in hopes medical science could cure terminal faggotry but thawed early when doctors gave up hope
    im mad ?

lmao. you're cute.

that pokemon shot hit you in the feels huh. it's not at all my fault you'd rather play a system as a grown man which is designed and maintained by children. idk i'm sure it's your pedophile dream. i bet you caught them all too. faggot.
    Last edited by Quotient; November 5th, 2019 at 06:52 PM
    WordPerfect

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Axe. View Post
    i recently built a pc this year....what yall on anyone play path of exile or getting that diableo 4 when it drop?
    i have Path of Exile, but dont play it....i hate RPG's where you have to click the mouse to move... is the same reason i will never finish the original Witcher game..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    i have Path of Exile, but dont play it....i hate RPG's where you have to click the mouse to move... is the same reason i will never finish the original Witcher game..
    i swear it's all conditioning. i HATED playing rpgs/mmos that didnt move like that just because diablo and diablo 2 were two of the first PC RPGs i ever got into. took a long time to get over that. the WASD movement always was so foreign compared lol
    WordPerfect

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Quotient View Post
    im mad ?

lmao. you're cute.

that pokemon shot hit you in the feels huh. it's not at all my fault you'd rather play a system as a grown man which is designed and maintained by children. idk i'm sure it's your pedophile dream. i bet you caught them all too. faggot.
    lmfao I'm making fun of your time capsule sealed with a butt plug ass style of existence retard

quo literally sitting here like PS69 is a MANS SYSTEM none of this JAP FAGGOTRY I ONLY PLAY DARK SOULS OF DUTY FROM THE BACK OF MY 2002 FORD BRONCO50 because I'm a fucking MAN

jesus christ how tf am I supposed to think PC master race when people like you use them?

If you ever manage to procreate give the little piece of evidence against a just and loving god my friend code so I can kick its ass into a real hobby

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Clout
    the Slyest white man alive, Sharp Nine.

Battle Record
    0-2

If you ever manage to procreate give the little piece of evidence against a just and loving god my friend code so I can kick its ass into a real hobby
    man....Nintendo is still using the friend code shit with the Switch?!

so fucking retarded....i had bought the original Wii for my son for Christmas, and wound up buying Black Ops to check ti out, and enjoyed playing with the motion controls... you could add friends in-game, but to add on the system needed to do the friend code thing...was so obnoxious... i figured they'd have learned their lesson by now and put actual friends list features without the need for codes, but just a name...and have normal chat and such...

Battle Record
    3-2

lmfao I'm making fun of your time capsule sealed with a butt plug ass style of existence retard

quo literally sitting here like PS69 is a MANS SYSTEM none of this JAP FAGGOTRY I ONLY PLAY DARK SOULS OF DUTY FROM THE BACK OF MY 2002 FORD BRONCO50 because I'm a fucking MAN

jesus christ how tf am I supposed to think PC master race when people like you use them?

my 7 year old would call you a faggot for playing switch. she's a girl.

i can't take any of your insults serious because you spend your make believe time playing games that censor curse words. you're either mr. rogers or the next guest on a dateline special. wtf games your system got ? zelda ? you gonna go save the same shit from the same shit some more ? or what mario 16 ? OMG all that NEW shit that nintendo drops. fuck off. maybe i just don't want to play the same fucking game for the past 16 years with a fucking reskin and new "game mechanic". nintendo has been complete shit since gamecube. if you think otherwise you're lying to yourself.
    WordPerfect

Battle Record
    0-2

i can't take any of your insults serious because you spend your make believe time playing games that censor curse words. you're either mr. rogers or the next guest on a dateline special. wtf games your system got ? zelda ? you gonna go save the same shit from the same shit some more ? or what mario 16 ? OMG all that NEW shit that nintendo drops. fuck off. maybe i just don't want to play the same fucking game for the past 16 years with a fucking reskin and new "game mechanic". nintendo has been complete shit since gamecube. if you think otherwise you're lying to yourself.
    Switch is a really awesome piece of hardware honestly...
    its a shame that as always, Nintendo falls short on the selection of games... the only interesting stuff on there is shit ive owned on Steam for years now... and Breath of the Wild...definitely interesting and would love to play through it...

Battle Record
    3-2

im not saying the hardware isnt good. i'm saying paying 200-300$ to play zelda is just out of the question. couldnt do it. not when you can invest the same amount have have a library of titles on any other platform.
    WordPerfect

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    man....Nintendo is still using the friend code shit with the Switch?!

so fucking retarded....i had bought the original Wii for my son for Christmas, and wound up buying Black Ops to check ti out, and enjoyed playing with the motion controls... you could add friends in-game, but to add on the system needed to do the friend code thing...was so obnoxious... i figured they'd have learned their lesson by now and put actual friends list features without the need for codes, but just a name...and have normal chat and such...
    Nintendo's online is so shitty. On top of that, it's now paid and it's person to person. They literally just put a pay wall on you connecting to other consoles. Luckily the family plan equals out to $4ish a head if you do it right

But their online system would piss me off if I played more than once in awhile

Dead @ valuing make believe time differently jesus tittyfucking nonexistent christ

I can't take you seriously because you're the stereotypical game snob who can't just let entertainment media be entertainment media. Sounds like that daughter's well on her way to breaking down the gender gap in insufferable pc master race autists. Good job

Originally Posted by Clout
    the Slyest white man alive, Sharp Nine.

Battle Record
    3-2

i cant take you serious because you are simply a moron obviously lmao. you're attempting to make autistic jokes because i said the nintendo switch is a child's system. well... it is.

nintendo makes systems for children. point blank. there is NO argument. nintendo advertises it that way. the fuck are you talking about ? like seriously what on earth is wrong with you ?

sorry i somehow triggered you by telling you that a system that's premier titles are Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon... is a for children and not designed for adults.. idk. it's weird that an autistic person is making autistic jokes. you're just a faggot. i wont reply to you anymore. you have literally just repeated the same thing over and over lol. i said "nintendo is for children" and you have recycled the same "master race" comment in all your replies. there is no supporting data or argument. you're just a manchild throwing a titty fit because i told you that only faggots play pokemon. well only faggots play pokemon. faggot.
    WordPerfect

Battle Record
    24-4

i got PoE and def getting Diablo 4 when it drops. too bad that wont be anytime soon. shit i think i own every blizzard game ever. always quality.
    you doing the new league? how long u been playing my guy?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    I play apex on pc.. might be grabbing cod soon idk yet.. I only fuck with fps games.

I got COD on pc console dudes auto aim be saving em i promise you shits campy as fuck tho idk if youre into that type of pace.
    CΛVEMEN
    Axe

Battle Record
    3-2

you doing the new league? how long u been playing my guy?

- - - Updated - - -

I got COD on pc console dudes auto aim be saving em i promise you shits campy as fuck tho idk if youre into that type of pace.
    i been playing on and off since the release to steam in 2013. waiting for the ExileCon this month to see what they plan on doing for the next league/expansion. PoE is what Diablo 3 should have been imo.

and agreed on the CoD comment. this is not a run and fun CoD. it's fun but i can only play it for so long before the corner campers make me rage quit.
    WordPerfect

Battle Record
    0-2

"She wanna go and party, she wanna go and party, Don't approach her with that Atari, that ain't good game, man I'm sorry"

- - - Updated - - -

It actually was... it was golf that had me questioning that shit.

- - - Updated - - -

And realizing when I came back to apologize he's like that with all the bitches... I wasn't special or any different from any of them.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    24-4

i been playing on and off since the release to steam in 2013. waiting for the ExileCon this month to see what they plan on doing for the next league/expansion. PoE is what Diablo 3 should have been imo.

and agreed on the CoD comment. this is not a run and fun CoD. it's fun but i can only play it for so long before the corner campers make me rage quit.
    this whole post is facts lol, i be like man fuck it i just want to get some attachments but then im like its gonna take like 8 games to get 2 things dudes just mounted on walls and shit ...trash.
    CΛVEMEN
    Axe

Battle Record
    3-2

this whole post is facts lol, i be like man fuck it i just want to get some attachments but then im like its gonna take like 8 games to get 2 things dudes just mounted on walls and shit ...trash.
    fam i'm saying. that shit straight pisses me off. and i really -want- to like this call of duty. like the actual gameplay and feel are great. it feels like the older call of duty games. i've just came to terms with it's not the game but the people playing it. it's just way easier to camp on this one due to the maps and lack of health. 2-3 shots you done. not as much time to react against it either.
    WordPerfect