User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Diasick

0 0%
  • Noah

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Diasick vs Noah

Stranger

Diasick vs Noah

10 bars
    due tommorow

Banned
    Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Diasick vs Noah

You haven’t attained the fame to perpetrate like you’re great, Diasick sweet as aspartame,
    Turning rap to a bored game, the shit I hate, record 3 and 2 and use less was over used,
    He wanted a rematch with Echellon peon vs. peon but he’s too embarrassed type shit that he on,
    I send eagles into peep holes blast your peoples’ egos, you not in the picture ghostbusters’ Vigo,
    Your girl, I won’t even mention the freak hoe, get ran through, like eating bad Chinese fast food,
    With an oh and oh scorecard got spectators in shock, How I got Diasick over here sucking my cock,
    Worst rookie I decided to drop, no surprise if his challenge gets withdrawn, he’s deaded, biggie and pac,
    Don’t attempt to resuscitate, this potato head jack-o-lantern injuries too bad to sustain,
    I put a price on your head like a Trump campaign, I spit crack, hard cocaine, and all they can say,
    Not a word, so less because I already understand you’re all a little iimpressed,

Stranger

Re: Diasick vs Noah

Quote Originally Posted by namanjohnson101 View Post
    hello everyone,

I think Noah would be great in a kitchen. He has good leadership skills, seems able to roll with the punches, and his enthusiasm would drive a team well. He'd be fun to work with.

thanks and regards

Dude thinks he can write and his pen tough, that's been a corny trend.
    Not a religious man, if there's an ark/arc for you, I'll make that story end.
    You dope? that's comedy central, a no name that'll catch a roast for the lie.
    So whack you named ur self after the reaction you get after most of ya lines. (no!)
    There's fuckin firewalls, for a reason, it's to keep all the hacks to a minimum.
    Most battles have odds, I prefer one's that don't see this faggot winning them.
    A win vs you is some cheap whore, showing ass, there's no reason to flaunt it.
    Fuck ya household, I'll play with the Ouija board, just so the daemon will haunt it.
    Heard he's great in the kitchen, if I fuck w/ him it's cuz he can work with the skillet.
    He probably made me a bomb ass steak, if I said, damn noah you fucking killed it!