User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Week 9: Echelon (3-5) vs SONOVDASUNZ (0-0) SON wins

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Week 9: Echelon (3-5) vs SONOVDASUNZ (0-0) SON wins

https://i.postimg.cc/Z5nm0vZz/LLL-LOGO.png

LLL Season 24
    Regular Season Rules

10 lines
    (unless agreed upon by both battlers)

No Bullshit Allowed

MUST CHECK IN BY WEDNESDAY!!

VERSES DUE FRIDAY 11:59 PST

24 hour EXT must be granted by opponent

BATTLES CLOSE SUNDAY
    The Last Level

Re: Week 9: Echelon (3-5) vs SONOVDASUNZ (0-0)

12-16

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

I'll slash you with a switch blade; I'll stitch you with a stitch maze
    Your shit's fake; I looked in your mom's SONOGRAM..you were bitch made..
    I have soft punches..heavy handed..my method's brandished..
    I sever faggots.. I'll make you 'RED SUN' like the burning star of a nether planet..
    I'm rummaging planets..doing blundering damage..under the canvas..
    You'll plummet to ashes..if 'Synopsis'(Son Op Sis')..the romantic story is your fucking your hand
    I'm a pious object; on a pious conquest..iris sparks sings
    Alliance conquest..'Sun is fake..science project..
    I'll have you plummet to bits..rummage with sin..
    Plummet to bits..you're not son of a gun..you're son of a bitch..
    I rummage suns..succulent suns..summon suns..with a hundred hums..
    Plummet puns through summoned suns..I 'gave you 12'..how's that for a 'SON'..

Quote Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
    I rummage suns..succulent suns..summon suns..with a hundred hums..
    You could never rummage sunz.. you swallow dick, say "succulent!" and summon cum. Bitch!

Fuck it,

Body bag <--- You'll end up in that after the shotty blast. Hell, I don't know Ech'
    You not my dog.. So you know what to expect w/ a stick inya mouth & I tell you go fetch
    No sweat off my brow.. No respect for this Clown as you're hit with the pride of multiple left rights
    IT was a scary scene after the action beat ya to a pulp.. I SMILE. 'Least you died living ya best life
    I'm strong with the blunt force. No Jedi or SITH, just SickInTheHead. Nevermind the avatar
    You the Nicest to serve me? Yeah, a drink. Ironic you far from decent enough to have a bar
    Your last battle was a no - show... Who knows tho... I wouldn't consider that impeding trouble
    My fists - perfect ARChetypes for this match. I Noah couple punches'll have you seeing double
    I'm under the canvas? I'll paint a perfect portrait with one.. observe a vivid illustration
    With no hesitation I'll draw a sword before I swing it at Ech' & sketch your decapitation
    Who don't appreciate a good rom-com? A Man and woman meet.. We know how this shits played
    You forgot the script & it's my Move, E.. Adam shame on this Eve I'ma rip bones from ya rib cage

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

I'll slash you with a switch blade; I'll stitch you with a stitch maze
    Your shit's fake; I looked in your mom's SONOGRAM..you were bitch made..

Vs

No sweat off my brow.. No respect for this Clown as you're hit with the pride of multiple left rights
    IT was a scary scene after the action beat ya to a pulp.. I SMILE. 'Least you died living ya best life
    Your last battle was a no - show... Who knows tho... I wouldn't consider that impeding trouble
    My fists - perfect ARChetypes for this match. I Noah couple punches'll have you seeing double

So yea Echelon started well n fell straight off with "My punches are soft" cos they started to be N also the structure became almost non existent.
    Sonovadasunz had some good attempts but some of them couldn't be quoted due to lots of filler and some stretched wording.

V/Son for the better verse

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Re: Week 9: Echelon (3-5) vs SONOVDASUNZ (0-0) OPEN

Yeah i think.i got son taking this also... I thought E's set up n delivery was there but no punch.. Son lacked also but i felt more aggression in his bars... Your were also feeding off his verse which could get u dqed but even still i think son took it with harsher lines even tho they really werent connecting.. Vote SON

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Re: Week 9: Echelon (3-5) vs SONOVDASUNZ (0-0) OPEN

2-0
    The Last Level