User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: RB Weekly News

RB Weekly News

Good day, people and homotextuals. This is Dr. Stu bringing you this week's breaking news! Let's take a recap on what's going on in the world and on Rapbattles

Sports

Kansas City Chiefs take on Faggots at Super Bowl LIV

The Kansas City Chiefs are squaring off against the Aids Brigade at the Hard Rock Stadium in Florida. An anonymous poll showed the Chiefs were most focused on winning their first Super Bowl since 1969 while the Queers were more focused on winning some 69s with male fans. Many are expected to tune in.

Rapbattles

Killing Spree reportedly pregnant

In an expected term of events, Killing Spree announced his pregnancy during his battle this week in the LLL.
    Panic broke out among several other participants regarding who the father is. A reported source said this turn of events was initiated by an all male wine mixer at a local Applebees.

World

Deadly outbreak affecting sales of shitty beer

What started as a typical display of complete disregard for competency by officials, a virus with a notable name has made people calling terrible alleged "beer" Corona bad as well as extremely gay. Miller executives rejoiced as focus was taken from their relentless commitment to recreating the flavor of piss in their so-called "beer" due to this series of events.

This has been this weeks edition of the news.

Un-suck that cock!
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree

Re: RB Weekly News

There used to be many more instances where people got called queer here.
    My username is testament to my utter destruction of (gay) Kill Spree