Thread: Compete against the KING

Compete against the KING

https://www.datpiff.com/Helios-R-Sol...pe.954632.html

lemme hear what yall got and review ME

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

Re: Compete against the KING

It's a REAL shame you put THoSE lyrics to beats like that.. cool beats...ABSOLuTE GARBAGE lyrics and delivery... i mean fr bro,, i hope im not the first one to tell you..
    On another note,, if YOU like it, then thats what counts.. start with a smaller audience for critiques when just starting out,, it sounds like you've never done this so this might not be the place to be asking for feedback imo.
    Last edited by Networth; November 14th, 2019 at 04:59 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !

Quote Originally Posted by Networth View Post
    It's a REAL shame you put THoSE lyrics to beats like that.. cool beats...ABSOLuTE GARBAGE lyrics and delivery... i mean fr bro,, i hope im not the first one to tell you..
    On another note,, if YOU like it, then thats what counts.. start with a smaller audience for critiques when just starting out,, it sounds like you've never done this so this might not be the place to be asking for feedback imo.
    show me your stuff.. so i get a jist of what you saying

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

https://soundcloud.com/celso-flores-16416887

my lil brothers links are in my sig.. this^ is mine

more of my bro: https://open.spotify.com/album/4YK83Tkf1vko46CZR9LSsn

Battle Record
    0-2

Yo, you got to add bass to that beat... That's my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

I like down south shit too (Bia Bia OMG LoL) dancing to that song is FUN!!!!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919