User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Week 11: CHAMP MATCH Bash (C 7-1) vs Miracle (3-1) MIR WINS

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Week 11: CHAMP MATCH Bash (C 7-1) vs Miracle (3-1) MIR WINS

https://i.postimg.cc/Z5nm0vZz/LLL-LOGO.png

LLL Season 24
    Regular Season Rules

10 lines
    (unless agreed upon by both battlers)

No Bullshit Allowed

MUST CHECK IN BY SATURDAY!!

VERSES DUE MONDAY 11:59 PST

24 hour EXT must be granted by opponent

BATTLES CLOSE WEDNESDAY
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Re: Week 11: CHAMP MATCH Bash (C 7-1) vs Miracle (3-1)

12 cool

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Sounds good

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Aka Sturdy aka Kollasus Kytel

U run w/ a team of queers. Better self reflect cuz the bitch in u is gettin snooty...
    I’d never join mirror his crew...cuz it doesn’t take one to see he’s movin w/ some PUSSIES.
    U ain’t holdin up well. See my pockets? They swell. Urs is lookin very thin ...
    We know ya finances ain’t pretty, Sturdy...its walkin on thin ice & chuggin on some gin.
    He’s such a RETARD. He wears protection cuz his brains on some simp shit...
    I’m Rudolph top. I’ll snatch his helmet off & give em the Myles Garret bidness.
    We know ur a bitch. Type to dabble in lipstick & talk clips. I’ll end this lame poser...
    Listen Kylie me be before I grab the hawk & give ur face a TOTAL makeover.
    Ur such a dumbass it’s a joke. Even ya hoe said the spark is gettin weary...
    Cuz Koll’s been gettin thrown out the crib WAAAAY before the Martin Tv Series.
    I’m nice w/ it. Lines gifted. Ur best verse against bash? It sucks kid...
    Nigga my bars move battles...U move battles cuz @King said FUCK THIS!!!!!

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Ryno aka bash

He brags about being able to take a punch, but you can't handle this streetfighters know-how
    After the first uppercut ..i'll be sure to stop n ask Ryu, Shoryuken handle these hits now?
    There's no chance we will ever be even. voting for bash is slim
    If we ever did tidy, still lose ..when i mop the floor w/ him
    I got this faggot in my scope. A light squeeze of the trigger is a direct hit
    Im not the type to invade your privacy but this AR15 will rifle thru your shit
    Ur the champ now! beating everyone you faced in LLL w/ different styles
    but If u continue the streak after this, it'll be a high pitched scream heard for miles
    When i ball up these fist.... Im supply hits w/ a major force
    punches that'll leave Bashert so bad, it could rival any jewish divorce
    This here is my chance. & believe me i am no one to act a fool with
    Soon as i lay you on the matador will open for me to be champ after handling your BULLshit
    Last edited by miracle; November 16th, 2019 at 10:27 PM

Battle Record
    24-4

Re: Week 11: CHAMP MATCH Bash (C 7-1) vs Miracle (3-1) *VOTE NOW*

U run w/ a team of queers. Better self reflect cuz the bitch in u is gettin snooty...
    I’d never join mirror his crew...cuz it doesn’t take one to see he’s movin w/ some PUSSIES.
    This doesn't rhyme could have landed if it did..
    We know ya finances ain’t pretty, Sturdy...its walkin on thin ice & chuggin on some gin.
    Nah for me
    This is solid
    We know ur a bitch. Type to dabble in lipstick & talk clips. I’ll end this lame poser...
    Ok...the Kylie w/p is kinda forced
    solid again
    nice closer lol

vs

He brags about being able to take a punch, but you can't handle this streetfighters know-how
    After the first uppercut ..i'll be sure to stop n ask Ryu, Shoryuken handle these hits now?
    This is nice
    Nice...
    Solid
    but If u continue the streak after this, it'll be a high pitched scream heard for miles
    Ehhh not hitting for me personally
    Decent
    Soon as i lay you on the matador will open for me to be champ after handling your BULLshit
    Ehhh kinda played..

First things first, feels good to be back...second of all this battle was kinda nice to read actually i'm a fan of wordplay, name flips , I just want the pay off at the end, Bash to me didn't deliver even though the wordplays and nameflips were there just build ups with slight let downs but I did like his closer way better...that said Miracle was more consistent ran out of steam later to me had the best bar of the battle with the opener not saying it was super dope but it wasn't bad and it outshined almost all of Bash's verse the closer for Bash though was funny just came up short it was like polar opposites Bash started slow ended strong Miracle started good and slowed down for me...I think I'll just give it to Miracle only because of he had less weak hits imo

V/ Mira
    CΛVEMEN
    Axe

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-6

I’d never join mirror his crew...cuz it doesn’t take one to see he’s movin w/ some PUSSIES
    ( this ccoulda been worded better w/ the angle...
    and miracle doesn't sound like miraCOLE so the martin angle falls badly flat

vS

EH....the first bar hit the hardest , the Bashert bar is so so…

V- Miracle...

Battle Record
    5-0

nah
    wasnt feelin
    reminds me oh when I said Randolph on the plug twice jajaja, this was pretty cool
    either I’m missing some hidden wp or this was just worded bad here
    eh
    this coulda been nice but man I hate how you ended it

Vs

ok
    decent
    so basic but it’s not bad, ok line
    nah
    hate rival lines, decent wp
    Soon as i lay you on the matador will open for me to be champ after handling your bullahit
    a solid no

Man not the best champ match if I’m being completely honest. I don’t think bash gave it his all in this one, his style was extremely different and didn’t give me that typical Ryno gutter feel that I like seeing. Mira had a better verse overall based on consistency, but mostly a bunch of decent lines. Nothing wowed me here.

Vote Miracle

Battle Record
    141-66

3-0 mir

Battle Record
    43-22
    Awards Gauntlet Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Tag Champion LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Bash View Post
    Aka Sturdy aka Kollasus Kytel

Not bad but could've been flipped better
    Not bad.
    I see what you were after, but it's just a statement - you didn't really flip anything.
    Ok I see. Leave me be
    Ok.
    No, just a statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    Ryno aka bash

Cool WP but I felt it could've been harsher if flipped different.
    Cool flip but "did tied he" doesn't really make sense. Could have left off the 'did.'
    I thought this was dope.
    Ok.
    Cool.
    No.
    I have Miracle edging this barely. I feel like they both had some OK lines and 1 miss, but Miracle's better lines landed harder to me.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Aero's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-8
    Awards LLL Champion

Bash:. Rudolph top was nice and the Martin / Cole line was cool these white boys won't get it.

Mira: ok verse the rifle line ok the shoryuken was cute. Rest was standard

I came to vote for Bash but on review idk who had the better verse.

Battle Record
    141-66

Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    Bash:. Rudolph top was nice and the Martin / Cole line was cool these white boys won't get it.

Mira: ok verse the rifle line ok the shoryuken was cute. Rest was standard

I came to vote for Bash but on review idk who had the better verse.
    so ur vote is for..? lol

Battle Record
    64-44

ok nameplay
    another decent nameplay I guess
    Decentish reference..
    Ky-leaa(ve) is a stretch dude, forced wordplay are a thing in this league right now I see..
    Never seen it so I dont quite get the reference
    Decent close

Vs

Thats a clever wordplay
    Tie'd he is a stretch
    decent couldve used a sharper set up
    Missed for me
    decent nameplay
    Clever a little wordy but clever

Ok miracle takes this off witt and easability of punches and clearer connections, some of these wordplays I'm seeing is cringeworthy and just trying way to hard to make it come off natural but it actually takes away from a smooth wording nd flow.....
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Bash

Ok seen the mirror np before but this was direct as far as sting factor goes and decent flip

This could’ve been dope with better wording

Lol ok current hit again could’ve been worded better

Dope nameplay creative hit

Lmao

Lol

Miracle

Overworked af

Not a bad hit

Dope

Lmao nice flip

Dope np

Played wordplay

Decent battle both had some cool nameplays and wordplays. I liked Kylie from bash I know some will nitpick n called it forced. Koll Martin reference was funny af. The closer was funny too. I liked Ar15 from miracle and Bashert. Opener was cool wordplay n shit but I felt it was just overworked as far as the setup went so it took impact away.

V/Bash
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    141-66

5-1 mir