User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Hey... ,PYRE

Battle Record
    0-2

Hey... ,PYRE

Did you block me or is that just me sensored phone again? IDK how to sleep now.

- - - Updated - - -

my*

- - - Updated - - -

Cause I didn't post that on vampvirgin account

- - - Updated - - -

I'm so exhausted I drool every night. And now I can't even sleep - where do I go to rest now?

- - - Updated - - -

I realized in like 07-2010 nah im gonna have to hate hating you now

- - - Updated - - -

But now I really hate him … I'm supposed to be some second class not even a factor or what ever but how so many people even came at me. I see you care less - believe me that's all I get to see.

- - - Updated - - -

How you gonna block my IG when I ain't even say shit - if that's the case - you could've just found a way to tell me back up. STRAIGHT HELL.. IM IN STRAIGHT HELL - like you cant even comprehend - I was fine leaving when they shot me... what did I even do for all this extra?

- - - Updated - - -

I was fine when they shot me - if only for the night and I would've just talked to you in heaven way later
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Hey... ,PYRE

Yo what ever... not your fault or your problem. I was talking to him and then I was talking to you above. Like who hanging banners, deleting stations, setting shit up, lying about a suicide note. I'm not some fucking game or a toy. NOBODY will tell me shit. I don't talk to ghosts... only once in MB. YOU got the wrong bitch, and EVERYONE is setting me up. MY closet is NOT for THEIR skeletons - I'm not their trash or scapegoat. I'm just trying to explain to someone who understands what is going on and stop it.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I don't like them. I can't dress when theyre around or decorate, I don't feel like myself, I can't act like myself and I deserve peace and comfort in my own skin. IDK what the tug of war was over or why I woke up like this instead, or what strangers and my old friends did to trick and lie to my family too or why everybody acts like they can't see this shit or say my cat did it - but I don't think your problem is me. If I was to die and meet God himself today there isn't SHIT I can't stand or answer for, I worked too hard then to allow some low life trick to make or demand spiritual decisions of me and ain't no way in HELL is she gonna demand to stand with me at the end either.

I don't know you bitch... get the fuck up off me.

And to the people they made hate me for NO REASON... what ever. Why I have to feel like I'm the one burdening you. DO YOU FUCKING COMPREHEND. Why they even had to make my tv say crazy 40x? Why they can't just let shit unfold naturally? Why can't they just back up and away? These special bitches have been kicking my ass spiritually since 99, 2001, 2003 ETC - I'm up now, I get it.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, L said my but got right again and then now I just felt the tingles and they're fucking it up again.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Cause I sure as hell don't want a boyfriend and don't believe in love when you can't even be or act like yourself. If I do have children. Yeah nobody has to worry about me trying to take their man either. MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS. Security the bitch not only keeps trying to steal me but I need a spiritual restraining order too. WHO THE FUCK CUT MY HAIR AGAIN, WHEN AND HOW? Wish I did have my purple life saver voodoo don't make me use it angel today - that somehow I went and deleted myself. EVEN FUNNIER BITCH. Who the fuck in this world would ever forgive that or why? You remember the church guy yelling at you right? He saw and you know it.., hey, as long as you know and realize I have a god too and hell is real and even more excruciating then this or anything you helped them put me thru. WHO PAID YOU? Tell me you at least got money for it and didn't just do it for free.

- - - Updated - - -

The girl in the red boots I was at the club with.

- - - Updated - - -

What? Do I just put a posty on my door to remind myself it might be possible I have twins so I don't shake it off like impossible or forget they might be watching it all getting lied to too.

- - - Updated - - -

And listen Jay, Idk or care who wrote for you or if you were taking direct shots but you helped them. That's why I'm talking shit to you now too. I don't trust anybody now. I need to talk to my suckers in peace and privacy and you front a lot but I'm well aware you haven't been to sleep in how ever many years. Not my type but how your type make my type so fucking sick like this?

- - - Updated - - -

And I don't need to be publicly humiliated again either I'm just trying to figure out what the fuck is going on and why.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

My step dad won't stop threatening me. I was in my car smoking and he went to take out the garbage. When I came in he asked if my tire light was on and I said I don't know and he said it is. I said how do you know did you go in my car and he said no he saw it when he walked back into the house. I didn't notice him walking back into the house and he does it all the time when he goes to the bathroom too. I don't hear him come back out. He said cause he knows I didn't notice. That's not fair. Why are they allowed to do that to me too.

I took my medicine and it got stuck in my throat and it wouldn't go down. MY god wouldn't do that to MY body so which one is?

I'm in physical pain since they woke me up, getting put thru disgusting and gross shit. It's been TORTURE for 5 years straight now. I want to know who woke me up to this and I want them arrested. Feeling like other people is the most disgusting shit too. I know you know how to shoot in the dark I just don't understand why you won't. How can you sit there and let them do this to me?

Im in a lot of pain and it feels really gross I can't stand this "family" that woke me up and I rather be dead then forced to be abused by them.

- - - Updated - - -

He said it cause he knows I didn't notice*

- - - Updated - - -

It feels like my fangs are being ripped out and my face is being punched apart again.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to know who woke me up and why my dad would not only let but them do this to me rather then help me.

- - - Updated - - -

Not only let but help and believe them over me*

- - - Updated - - -

Please get my babies dad and ask him if he knows how to make the pain stop and if he knows how to protect me from these freaks hurting and bullying me around.

- - - Updated - - -

And get the rest of their disgusting spirits out of me too.

- - - Updated - - -

It's MY body not theirs and they won't stop forcing me to share it with them either. I hate their fucking ghosts.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't wait to find out who the sick bitch was that sat there and watched it all the one that threatened me on lethal lyricists saying my step fathers name then talking about they were talking about the simpsons. I don't remember who it was but I'm sure we know how to trace an IP since the police helps them too. The cop said my cat was turning on and off the TV that's what the "All eyes on pac and 50" recording on my spy cam was and that my cat peed like that on my bed.

- - - Updated - - -

The face, teeth, and nose pain is too excruciating right now to even blow a kiss back. FUCKING DO SOMETHING.

- - - Updated - - -

Getting drunk so I can pass out. I don't like the way the medicine my dr gave me to calm down feels. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to protect myself or make them just STOP.

- - - Updated - - -

My ghosts don't protect me anymore where did they go since I got shot.

- - - Updated - - -

When I woke up, I thought it was my babies dad and he was coming back to get me. I waited an entire year with a bag packed thru all the sick shit and torture. 5 years later and he still didn't and they're still sitting here trying to force me into some type of sick submission instead. WERE NOT EVEN THE SAME BREED FREAKS AND YOU ARE NOT EVER GOING TO GET AWAY WITH DOING THIS TO ME. If no one else cares I DO have a god who does. I just don't know how you freaks always manage to make him go away too.

- - - Updated - - -

They won't even leave me alone one day so I can TRY to get better and pick myself up again ALONE. These freaks won't leave me alone pyre and I don't know how to protect myself and make them.

- - - Updated - - -

While everyone just sits there and watches like its some form of entertainment to them

- - - Updated - - -

I don't care what they do, they're never going to force me to live like this and feel like them instead no matter what they do.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll never forgive anybody that was a part of this.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~外+
    CLA919