Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 42

Thread: listened to the song in your sig dia

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1

listened to the song in your sig dia

@Diasick
    you tend to rush a bit. vocalists (any genre) generally err on the side of being behind the beat

keep at it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Clout
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    the Slyest white man alive, Sharp Nine.

Re: listened to the song in your sig dia

Theres a way to fix that in cubase, the record shift settings adjust for perceived latency

Stranger

behind the beat? don't you mean on the beat?

1 I didn't ask, 2 I didn't hear anything about being off beat except I need to work on flow and delivery.

This track was cool to me, I am proud of it, I made it for me cuz I like doing dark stuff and it was halloween haha

people seem to be feeling the track to.

thanks for peeping tho

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Diasick View Post
    behind the beat? don't you mean on the beat?

1 I didn't ask, 2 I didn't hear anything about being off beat except I need to work on flow and delivery.

This track was cool to me, I am proud of it, I made it for me cuz I like doing dark stuff and it was halloween haha

people seem to be feeling the track to.

thanks for peeping tho
    the fuck? he wasnt even disrespectful...
    dont post music if u dont want opinions...

- - - Updated - - -

i just listened...didnt seem off beat at all to me...in regards to ending on snares...there were some parts that sounded rushed squeezin more in than would fit and maintain the flow though...

sounding like Bushwick Bill though lol

Stranger

I did not post it, Just put it in my sig, I didn't ask anybody to make a thread about it.

what you think about the quality?

Battle Record
    3-2

I thought the flow was on beat. it wasnt my shit so i didnt like it. but it wasnt offbeat. and the quality wasnt bad. id turn the volumes down slightly but the vocals a little bit more than the beat. i think itd make the vocal quality sound just a little bit better but that's my opinion.

i didnt see anything wrong w it worthy of making a thread about.
    WordPerfect

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Quotient View Post
    I thought the flow was on beat. it wasnt my shit so i didnt like it. but it wasnt offbeat. and the quality wasnt bad. id turn the volumes down slightly but the vocals a little bit more than the beat. i think itd make the vocal quality sound just a little bit better but that's my opinion.

i didnt see anything wrong w it worthy of making a thread about.
    I assume any post about me from someone from NC was made with malicious intent, so if that wasn't sharps intent my bad, but yea making a thread about it was unnecessary, if anyone else makes a track no one going to be making a thread about it LOL.

I was trying to make it extra weird and halloweeny lol.

maybe a happier christmas song is in the works.

Battle Record
    3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Diasick View Post
    I assume any post about me from someone from NC was made with malicious intent, so if that wasn't sharps intent my bad, but yea making a thread about it was unnecessary, if anyone else makes a track no one going to be making a thread about it LOL.

I was trying to make it extra weird and halloweeny lol.

maybe a happier christmas song is in the works.
    lol. shit it got me to peep it so if anything free advertisement. netcees is the place where everyone still does text rap poem battles ?
    WordPerfect

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Quotient View Post
    lol. shit it got me to peep it so if anything free advertisement. netcees is the place where everyone still does text rap poem battles ?
    yea I guess, don't really peep much from there unless i see a thread about me lmao.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Song was dope.

Better than any song ever made by any Rb head.

Stranger

I will pretend like that isn't sarcasm. * hi fves*

Battle Record
    54-28
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins SOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Song was dope.

Better than any song ever made by any Rb head.
    lyricalz finest

Battle Record
    1-1

Just putting positive energy in the world of homemade music. Saw a link in your sig so I assumed you wanted someone to listen

To be clear, I'm a bassist and guitarist of about 20 years and teach music for a living, so I say this with a lot of experience working with vocalists. It's no big deal, but you were a little ahead of the beat. Not like you were half a beat off or anything major, but when you went for a smaller subdivision of the beat (think 2, 3, 4 syllables in one beat) it tended to rush

I'll happily listen to more music made in text. I try to do that on our discord whenever I can

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
    Just putting positive energy in the world of homemade music. Saw a link in your sig so I assumed you wanted someone to listen

To be clear, I'm a bassist and guitarist of about 20 years and teach music for a living, so I say this with a lot of experience working with vocalists. It's no big deal, but you were a little ahead of the beat. Not like you were half a beat off or anything major, but when you went for a smaller subdivision of the beat (think 2, 3, 4 syllables in one beat) it tended to rush

I'll happily listen to more music made in text. I try to do that on our discord whenever I can
    And yet. . .

I am better.

Explain that?

Battle Record
    1-1

I don't actually understand you here bud

Are you the guy who went overly masculine unprompted?