User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Showing results 76 to 90 of 119

Thread: walther ppks

You've Earned a Custom Title! frankiemc's Avatar

Re: walther ppks

ill pay you 500 pounds for the walther ppks. if u want to buy and sell please tell me. 500 pounds is a good price.

if I were to recommend a firearm, this gun is what your looking for. easy to use 7 rounds, smart little gun.

Or is it because it fits in your designer purse and therefore adds weight to said purse when you flail it at people, therefore increasing your self-defense stats from whatever fraction of a decimal zero whatever it was at the beginning of the whole fiasco?

????????? that's not the answer. im looking to buy the walther ppks for 500 pounds from the uk.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemc View Post
    ????????? that's not the answer. im looking to buy the walther ppks for 500 pounds from the uk.
    Ok, I'll do 500gbp.

Spartacus where u from the us or uk?

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Up in New Castle. God save the queen. Brexit and that.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Quote Originally Posted by Quotient View Post
    People do realize that automatic weapons didn't exist when the 2nd Amendment was proposed and institutionalized ?

I mean.. if you actually believe that it shouldn't be amended for a current world.. then do you also believe we should own slaves and women shouldn't vote ? why is that the only law that has to exist pre-modern era ?

Bunch of dumbass people with political opinions. Trump is a moron point blank. Hillary was worse. Youtube and social media has dumbed the masses to an incredible point. I HOPE they take away assault rifles from normal citizens. The FUCK you need it for ? Because you can't box ? pussy. You can accomplish the same level of home defense with a 6-shot revolver as an AR-15. You only need ONE bullet to kill someone. But nah, you have dumbass fathers buying military grade weapons for their waterhead children to take to school and wipe out a bunch of 2nd graders. Then you have even dumber people defending or calling it a "conspiracy". Nah I hope the shit happens to you and your family. Then lets see you bandwagon jump.

BUNCH OF DUMBFHIIERMOSU MOTHER FUCKER SHIT FUCK THIS
    I was reading thru this thread and i read this again and... well..

I fuckin hate your face. You are prolly the worst person here.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by DixonButts View Post
    I was reading thru this thread and i read this again and... well..

I fuckin hate your face. You are prolly the worst person here.
    I actually missed this one because i usually skip anything he posts. Empty calories, ya know? Gotta watch how much ABSOLUTE FUCKING HORSESHIT you take in.

And as far as the worst person here...eh.. i think 'worst here' should be more of rank and gallery of sockcuckers like LGBTQueertient+ here and other members of the foot clan;

Rather than a title awarded to a singular individual when theyre ALL suspect af.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

I HOPE they take away assault rifles from normal citizens. The FUCK you need it for ? Because you can't box ? pussy. You can accomplish the same level of home defense with a 6-shot revolver as an AR-15. You only need ONE bullet to kill someone. But nah, you have dumbass fathers buying military grade weapons
    Quotient is a certified beta male who has his thong pulled way too far up his stink box. Sounds just like every other non-binary pussy hat wearing semen soaked deuche that tries to tell people they don't need guns but knows fuck all about them. I'm sure he falls asleep squeezing his pillow while having homo-erotic fantasies about David Hogg.
    Last edited by Nohbody; April 3rd, 2020 at 09:08 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Quote Originally Posted by Quotient View Post
    men make me horny
    Brother-fucking jitterbug bitch.

Battle Record
    0-2

@DixonButts Reread your facts homie... the constitution doesn't mention slaves not once. The only people not free were soldiers. #truestory
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Listen, mate. This quarantine thing has me bored and I'm wanting to expedite my various transactions so I can liquidate the assets from all my ventures. I can't really go into my motivations but I CAN say that I need the capital to funnel into one stonk I got a hot tip on.

Anyway, I'm in Newcastle and can ship anywhere here, or you can send for with your own courier.

We're good at £500, yeah?

Battle Record
    0-2

I'd say UK
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by A Disciple View Post