User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: 1-2 punch SEASON PLAYOFF FINALE: BraGGin vs Miracle Vs Plethora PLETH WINS

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

1-2 punch SEASON PLAYOFF FINALE: BraGGin vs Miracle Vs Plethora PLETH WINS

You only get 1 punch..

Due tuesday midnight pst

@BraGGin Rights @plethora

Winner of this will be the season champ 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: 1-2 punch SEASON PLAYOFF FINALE: BraGGin vs Miracle Vs Plethora

Pleth ain't nothing to marvel at, and I'll show him who's the captain too
    I'll beat him...within an inch of his life...I got Thor in Ant-Man's suit

. @BraGGin Rights . I left the first bar u posted instead of the dq
    Last edited by miracle; December 31st, 2019 at 08:58 PM

Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

y'all act rowdy til i put out a bounty..

alot of loot proving how many lives a glock ruin
    gonna see Miranda Rights nigga remain silent when the cap talks to em

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Ill kick your doors in SWAT style...ak's drawn, ready for headshots in every room
    Do a clean sweep of the house, then shoot you two faggots holding a broom

Re: 1-2 punch SEASON PLAYOFF FINALE: BraGGin vs Miracle Vs Plethora VOTE NOW!!

All whack
    + I should have been here

Mvgt Miracle for being least whack
    While y'all try to get another 50 calories in, I'm begging you to give my 50 cal a reason

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Liked br's concept but not the execution. Shame he didnt follow the 1 bar rule

I've seen miranda rights done before and the only thing that gives it a fresh spin is the fact you weaved both names into it

Not sure what holding a broom means I get it toes in with the sweep part but i dunno. Who's holding the broom you or them? Wording hurts you here

I wasnt a fan of any of these tbh. Hard to decide.

I've got to go with plethora. He had the best bar that attacked both ppl imo. Its fucking close though this could go either way depending on preference.

v/plethora

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

This probably isn’t getting votes because the bars are shit, especially for a finale.

Bragging Rights came heavy with some Marvel shit, which was indirect as fuck to either opponent.

Plethora is far better than what he dropped here, Miranda bars have been used often but work if executed properly. Here I feel it fell flat and didn’t live to the potential that I expect from plethora.

Miracle had an indirect gun bar that ties together well but fell flat on impact. Overall it was the most consistent punch of the bunch, but it was very weak at the same time.

Very disappointing finale but I edge it narrowly to Miracle

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

I have pleth winning with the double nameplay and clever twist on the way the punch was delivered...didn't exactly read the smoothest, but it def works

Other two were decent enough solid punches, but not good enough to the point I like them better then the angle pleth took

Props to all on the season....Pleth gets my vote here

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

V/Miracle...wasn’t feeling BRs concept or Pleths wording

Battle Record
    3-4

I have plethora taking it with a stunning cap (cop) wordplay along with Miranda

Next comes bragging rights bar

Then miracle 3rd

Vote plethoa

Soule

Not the best 1-2 Punch Finale I've seen but at least it's not the worst...

BR's seemed super indirect. Though I normally fuck with superhero bars, I feel like his was a miss mainly due to the way it was worded. Just missed no matter how many times I read it. Pleth had a pretty solid bar but as people have said before, the concept is played to death. Miracle's wasn't super dope either. Clean sweep/broom. Think the wording made it a bit confusing in the end. Are they holding the broom? Or are you (clean sweep) even though you just said you busted the door down with AKs drawn?

It's a pretty close one between Plethora and Miracle... basically comes down to played concept vs poor wording.

Vote Plethora.

Battle Record
    141-66

4-3 pleth... Can we atleast get to 5 b4 i close this

@Axe. @A. Diction @Cred @Kill Spree
    @‎Networth @JEM. @Diasick
    @‎Bash @GrimmReaperZ @_Lyrics @Blue Bayou @slecht @Fresh @Joe Boston @Chemist @Phalanx @Allen Knight @Blanc o @King @Unfukwitable @Echo len @Plot @cacique @Letterman @Cookies @Bahriman
    Last edited by miracle; January 10th, 2020 at 07:27 PM

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Decent battle, guys.

Plethora wins.

Battle Record
    141-66

Good job..
    @plethora wins... @Kill Spree can u add his. "x2 1-2 season champ" accomp

Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Re: 1-2 punch SEASON PLAYOFF FINALE: BraGGin vs Miracle Vs Plethora PLETH WINS

Thanks fam