User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Why do people feel the need to dick ride an artist they never listened to

Why do people feel the need to dick ride an artist they never listened to

talking about the music community in general, majority of people have never heard of xyz artist or weren't following them from teh beginning but once they produce a piece that brings the boys to the yard the casuals are on it like stink on shit, but if you were to give them like a" how well do you know this artist" quiz from or something they wouldn't be able to get half a question correct... im noticing this more and more esp with all of the lil whatevs coming up what you guys think?

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-9

Re: Why do people feel the need to dick ride an artist they never listened to

Because I like lil twink boy rappers with abnormal hair colors, face tattoos, a free SoundCloud page and dicks smaller than mine.

Or bigger, and no tats, doesn't have to be a rapper and maybe his hair can be normal too, but that's as far as I'm compromising.

Those things are interchangeable but he must at least be a lil twink boy with at least one penis.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: Why do people feel the need to dick ride an artist they never listened to

Quote Originally Posted by henas63960 View Post
    talking about the music community in general, majority of people have never heard of xyz artist or weren't following them from teh beginning but once they produce a piece that brings the boys to the yard the casuals are on it like stink on shit, but if you were to give them like a" how well do you know this artist" quiz from or something they wouldn't be able to get half a question correct... im noticing this more and more esp with all of the lil whatevs coming up what you guys think?
    a lot of people are casual listeners

there are a lot of musicians that have songs i can tell you i like. . just as there is actors and actresses i like. . dont mean i need to know their life story to like what they do

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim