User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Insane Rhyme Schemes

Insane Rhyme Schemes

Ready to scrabble with and fight out your lights
    meet me at the docs by midnights, brough a clique in sight
    full clips and rights, say your number five, this is about to be the bout of your life
    Where are my guns you say, my weapons to spray? in the back where they should be
    your no good, you got no wood to your words you say, no skill in the raps you create
    i cant relate to such a lack of great, please spin a rap and rhyme away

im calling for war and awards, so intertwined cant undangle the chords, born for lyrical words
    satircal cuz im bored, not controversial enough to score, but i cant be a sore copy of a rapper and poor
    stop me with laughter criticism jokes and crack a few quips to get me to give up what im after
    friends feeling shame, ending the same discussion and blame videogames
    why the heck did she suddenly forget my name, i friendzoned you, let me get this straight
    you told your friend it ended a different way, that you were the one to send me away in the first place
    but im not angry at all, tales so tall, ive already walled of any incoming onslaught of thoughts to ward of i respect your decision because now i think of the situation and how now i revisit, reliaze the position your in, and how crazy both renditions of the same story seem in both editions
    cooking up some rhymes in the kitchens, looked upon by guys who think i lie when im singing
    copy lines that i write from online or genius lyrics, like I gotta a store full of cheating words when i need them, well i guess your just missing clearly the skill i exhibit, the absolute will i force through any hitting obstacles and disses, till i get to you stupid critiques,
    funny situations, punny revelations, like when my friend starting hating, our bond seprating
    i remembered her in songs when i played them, but things are as they are with no way to rearrange them
    Easily forgettable anecdotes, always remembered in the lyrics he wrote, till the other rappers around me are fearing, my ability surpasses thee and runs laps to pass thee before the rap battle even starts the beat and, this is the deafeat youll soon be meeting, ive got no competition, i just need some kid to come out with a few disses,learn a bit about you then hurt and oust you with my rhymes and hits and leave you crying and witless, thats for trying to get an easy fit and stick a shot at the kind of written god that your battling with, heres the mic, just kidding heres an aterol, its gonna be hard to sleep after this all , im sorry youll miss it, your first battle and your already been showed out as a prissy

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Insane Rhyme Schemes

Nice but I'm not with the diss lyrics fad.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Insane Rhyme Schemes

Oh and PS I'm tired of people saying that - I source the song name and put in direct quotes - I rhyme against their rhyme and when it lines on their words - is why the quotes - it's their words. I don't have to plagerize.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919