User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Cutthroat

Cutthroat

Honestly I oughta be more than these rap wannabes.

Who have had labotomys records filled with odditys
    bottle caps and sodomy.
    Tree sap and honesty.
    Harsh raps and modesty. Well you fuckers know I got bars to beat. All you rappers just have Mars to eat.
    When you get to writing you have a hard time. Thinking of every bar and punchline. Your fates are sealed I know I ain't dying. My mind on the pen and paper is just like bullets flying. If you're my opponent than you gotta go. I'll have you know sure you're dumb but you aren't broke. But everyone in this games a fucking cutthroat. I noticed when I spoke your eyes lit up. Being woke is like an old man trying sit ups. I may not be the best at technicality. But rapping and burning shit up isn't an abnormality. You throw rows of words at me. You won't murder me more like you aren't hurting me. Stop gurgling and kiss the dirt verbally. This is the lyrical nerd in me talking. As soon as the shit starts I'm not stopping. My mouth running at 100 miles and hour rather than just walking. I'm the night ant venom y'all heard of me. I'mma bite back when I see the power within em. Go ahead and take shots to remind me. Oh nevermind your already dead nightshade.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Cutthroat

I can relate to this or understand a lot of the theories. I thought being woke was supposed to be beautiful, didn't think I had anything to worry about ever again. And everything I ever wanted I already had and that was why life prior was so hard and why I always was so sad. This shit right here? 5 years later and I really still can't comprehend or understand.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919