User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: LLL Week 17: ContenderMatch: Blue bayou vs Miracle BLUE WINS

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

LLL Week 17: ContenderMatch: Blue bayou vs Miracle BLUE WINS

https://i.postimg.cc/Z5nm0vZz/LLL-LOGO.png

LLL Season 24
    Regular Season Rules

10 lines
    (unless agreed upon by both battlers)

No Bullshit Allowed

MUST CHECK IN BY THURSDAY

VERSES DUE SATURDAY11:59 PST

24 hour EXT must be granted by opponent

BATTLES CLOSE FRIDAY

@Blue Bayou @miracle

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Re: LLL Week 17: ContenderMatch: Blue bayou vs Miracle

@Blue Bayou
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
    No I am 33 years old with a 6 figure job and it's after 10pm on a Tuesday... I'm going to bed man
    Got you tomorrow I'll post my matching 16
    I get it bro.. Your tired and you got work..plus it is after 10 o clock
    Im just wondering what you mentioned your figure-for.. Then snap ur bones in that leg lock
    Some say your a legend on here.. You go for the title and always snag it
    Yeah we consider you ABeast but s'cuz u remind us of barcotic crying like a faggot
    Your chick stays giving me sexual looks, & she's the type that dude's prefer
    I cant breakdown metals but i'm pretty sure i could scorify put the moves on her
    action jam-packed.. Your girl see's me and i get sexually attacked
    she starts sucking the second i waive over like the end of a contract
    Fuck punches you'll get the legwork. I'm sending roundhouses w/ urgency
    You'll either get a headkick or toonies in the face like Canadian currency
    goons to my right.. 5 deep in the windsor w/ dark tint, cruising for a fight
    & when that van gogh's to your house, everyone will mourn you on that Starry Night
    Im all for equality and your gay right....or what ever this kid wants to pursuit
    S'why It breaks my heart that blueberries the fact that he might be a fruit
    Your wifey loves fucking me. N if you want it to stop u better keep wishing
    The first time i gave the dick to Hershey couldn't get enough like a chocolate addiction
    Last edited by miracle; January 8th, 2020 at 06:25 PM

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

ew.

to dick coochie he slips roofies. that’s the only way he gets the bed wet dudes..
    even the girls know it.. if they accept any Miracle Tonic they must be playin Red Dead 2
    frontin like ur fat ass is pullin 10’s & has a buncha dimes pouncin’..
    Mir please.. last time you had some clap between ya legs it was just ya thighs bouncin
    so you the boss of what?! broke ass can’t even buy shit that costs a buck..
    we don’t associate you w/ Cash-mir…we just call all your material soft as fuck
    i’ve been on a big tear lately. maddd wins because i’m hard w/ the raps..
    a big tear for you is me not letting go of the lock once you’ve started to tap
    forget the fact i’ll beat you effortlessly & that i’m known for bomb fire..
    the real reason RB’s talkin bout some low hanging fruit is cuz i’m prone to long wire
    lmao @ you no-showin’ me weeks back bcuz i rattle you dude..
    were only Inclined to show this week cuz this is obviously an uphill battle for you
    i’ll make this hatchet work. slash this twirp i’m fuckin THAT bizerk
    stab em in his face so hard it fuckin brings out his eyes like a matchin’ shirt
    Miracle on 34th St. to me is a classic xmas story that was done sublime..
    Miracle on 34th St. to this faggit is turnin tricks on the corner.. for the 100th time
    Last edited by Blue Bayou; January 8th, 2020 at 03:16 PM

Battle Record
    3-4

Im just wondering what you mentioned your figure-for.. Then snap ur bones in that leg lock
    not a bad idea but the execution/wording hurt the impact
    Yeah we consider you ABeast but s'cuz u remind us of barcotic crying like a faggot
    lmao facts. Fire. Fuck u blue
    I cant breakdown metals but i'm pretty sure i could scorify put the moves on her
    decent
    somehow, someway, I woulda used this as a gun line. Ok bar here
    nice, you’re actually pretty good at wp. Some folks should take notes from you. Won’t name names though
    & when that van gogh's to your house, everyone will mourn you on that Starry Night
    crazy, I had a Van Gogh line in my notes for years but could never figure out how to use it. Decent here but a bit corny
    Im all for equality and your gay right....or what ever this kid wants to pursuit
    good god NO
    The first time i gave the dick to Hershey couldn't get enough like a chocolate addiction
    nah bro now you’re just ODing on wordplay just for the sake of putting wordplay in a bar

2 nice
    2 ok
    2 decent
    2 miss

Vs

to dick coochie he slips roofies. that’s the only way he gets the bed wet dudes..
    even the girls know it.. if they accept any Miracle Tonic they must be playin Red Dead 2
    cool opener, I haven’t played rdr2 but it still works based on the first one
    Mir please.. last time you had some clap between ya legs it was just ya thighs bouncin
    wait so you’re dissing him for NOT having an std? LOL c’mon man...
    alright
    ok again
    the real reason RB’s talkin bout some low hanging fruit is cuz i’m prone to long wire
    what?
    were only Inclined to show this week cuz you know this is an uphill battle for you
    ehh decent at best
    i’ll make this hatchet twirk. slash this twirp i’m fuckin THAT bizerk
    stab em in the face w/ such force it fuckin brings out his eyes like a matchin’ shirt
    this woulda been bar of the decade if you hadn’t said fuckin so much. Still nice though I liked it
    Miracle on 34th St. to me is a beautiful xmas story that was done sublime
    Miracle on 34th St. to his hood is this faggit turnin tricks on the corner.. for the 100th time
    i guess you just said fuck a closer huh?

2 nice
    2 ok
    1 decent
    3 misses

Close battle but I have miracle taking it slightly with 1 less miss

Vote Miracle
    Last edited by Cockies; January 10th, 2020 at 08:50 PM

Lightbulb Re: LLL Week 17: ContenderMatch: Blue bayou vs Miracle

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    Ok, old-ish concept/new personal flip. Not bad
    All you did was use my name for what it's supposed to be, which is practically biting. S'like using blew by you & blue bayou lol so I can't praise this, no matter how hard you tried to be cool. I made the nameplay, not you
    Better
    Terrible. I hated this
    Ok, you could've made this dope w. some major wording tweaks. Still dece
    Again this lacks in wording and the rhyme scheme is mad lazy, but ok
    Played af
    You did not just use a Hershey fiiller...
    Vs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
    Good. @Miracle take notes on how to take time on a bar to improve scheme, wording & impact
    Lol k
    Played af
    Decent
    Didn't like this
    were only Inclined to show this week cuz this is obviously an uphill battle for you
    Ok
    Ok again
    Miracle on 34th St. to this faggit is turnin tricks on the corner.. for the 100th time
    Lol ok
    Mvgt Blue Bayou by a large margin
    Last edited by Abe East; January 10th, 2020 at 12:02 AM
    While y'all try to get another 50 calories in, I'm begging you to give my 50 cal a reason

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    2-4

Saying the wording is fucked here is an understatement. Figure for shouldn't have been hyphenated, and the punch lost luster because of the setup.
    Didn't hit for me. Even if I knew who ABeast was, this wasn't very witty.
    Another example of below average wording. 1) I had to look up scorify/scoria and I bet your average person would too. That's a negative for me, not a positive. 2) The bar loses harshness if it aint confident. "You'd think I'm breaking down metals the way I scorify put moves on her" flows much better, is more confident, and took 5 seconds to think about. TLDR this bars a no.
    eh flow is decent and the concept could've worked, this didn't hit
    This is just like the last bar. Doing the "...like the end of a contract" "like canadian currency" at the end as your punch would work better for an audio battle. For text it's simply not witty enough. Your first bar did better in this area.
    I fuck with this as above average filler
    Although the setup is meh, this the best bar so far (idk if blueberries is played on him) but the "might" almost ruins it. Check the wording: "...that blueberries the fact that he's a fruit" ending the bar with that simple change makes it flow much better.
    1) You ended this bar just like the others with the 'like'. 2) This the 3rd bar about fucking his girl. Gotta be more creative. They could all be FIRE and still lose impact because it's repetitive. 3) Hershey is played af 4) Below average rhyme

Overall a subpar verse. You got bits of creativity here and there, but your wording is what really needs to improve. Not just wording, but specifically how your bars flow, and creatively using your words. It's like you not spitting this shit out loud before you post it. Cuz if you did, you'd see the flow is off crazy. And more of your creativity needs to mirror, consistently, what you were thinking when creating your 1st, 3rd, 6th and 7th bars.

Off first impression without seeing blues post I'd give this a 5/10.

VS

W/o having played the game I get the context clues. Points for the internal rhyme in the setup. But the second line is too long imo, flow is subpar. Overall ok bar
    Made me laugh. Good shit. Flows right. Hits hard.
    Another weird place to use a hyphen. I'd use a comma here. Other than that this was fire. From the rhyme scheme to the nameplay to the actual punch hitting hard. The flow would be perfect taking out "all" in the last line. Best bar so far.
    Good shit. It's a blowout so far. The wording is on two different levels.
    Good shit again
    Above average filler.
    Lol. I'm breezing through this at this point. Battle's over.
    Filler like shit

Yeah so this verse would independently get about a 8.5/10 from me. Obviously some filler in there, but he did have the advantage of knowing the level of comp, so he knew what was needed to win. This was a landslide. I don't think Miracle is trash, he just has a lot of cleaning up to do.

Vote: Blue

Battle Record
    141-66

Re: LLL Week 17: ContenderMatch: Blue bayou vs Miracle VOTE NOW!

2-1 blue
    Last edited by miracle; January 10th, 2020 at 10:46 PM

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

vs

thought bb had the better non quotables too. got bb taking this one

v/bb

You've Earned a Custom Title! Aero's Avatar
    Battle Record
    16-8
    Awards LLL Champion

Miracle:

Nice concept. Wording issues on the punch.
    Standard, okay.
    Nice
    Okay.
    lol rondhouses with urgency.. toonies was cool could've been developed more...
    lol whatever
    allllright
    played

Blue:

Sorry but Mir's quote about you being 33 with a 10 pm makes me think you shouldnt be playing Red Dead 2. I don't get it without looking it up which I wont do because you're 33 with 6 figure income
    cool concept weird wording
    ha nice...
    lol this was stupid
    blah
    hmmmm... I like it and dont at the same time
    lolol sheesh
    the 100th time kinda threw this off for me.. pretty cool though

Going to have to do a point breakdown it's that close....

edit I'm not doing a point break down takes too long.

I've got Miracle winning here.

Good battle guys.
    Last edited by Aero; January 11th, 2020 at 06:45 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Aero
    I'll grip the burner, act tough for your folks I'll commit the murders
    Open your mouth & it's BUCK! Ya parents get wings too, that's Timmy Turner

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

Blue Bayou. That ending was classic.

@Echelon u gotta explain better than that..u aint on that level my man.. Just break it down a bit -mir
    Last edited by miracle; January 11th, 2020 at 10:07 PM

Battle Record
    141-66

3-2 blue

Stranger

miricle
    I liked how you used that personal against him, I SEEN that post.
    barcotic does cry a lot, but I never knew he was a faggot, so +1
    I like how this is worded, but I don't really think this hits hard.
    you need to be focusing on blue more than his girl you never seen, you used two bars of this.
    eh I'm not really feeling this one.
    I'm not really feeling this either, the wording is pimp tight here.
    lmao, it looks corny on paper, but I'm laughing rn, nice wordplay.
    I liked the hershey wordplay her, the ending is dope, I'm just not feeling how your starting these "your bitch" bars

Hey I liked a lot of your shit here, you used the your bitch angle a lot here, have you actually seen his bitch? how do you know she is fuckable, idk.. alot of bars aimed at his girl and they should be aimed at him, I liked a few of them tho, the hershey one was histericall and the blueberries one was dope.

vs
    blue bayou
    I like this cool red dead reference.
    nice fat joke although I think we are passed this now, might as well used a mom joke.
    ohhhhhhh that was some dope wordplay, I need more of this from you.
    looks like you flipped the submisison bar that mir had, whatever not feeling this one.
    I'm not feeling this one, don't really get it tbh, prone to long wire?
    I liked the wordplay here, inclines / uphill, good shit.
    damn, a little horrorcore, the bar went hard tho imo, I liked it.
    lmao, this is funny af, but another one of them aren't we passed this moments.

your wording was clever and you had some dope wordplay, the cash mir one was nice and probably the bar of your verse and battle...

so I'm going to have to give the W to blue for having the bar of the battle, this is a close one.

v/ blue

Miracle- You had good moments here. The personal to open was a nice touch. I like the figure four line second bar. I’ve seen many mentions of barcotic so that line worked. The scorify line hit for me. I can appreciate that as a former hardware store manager. I agree with the statement about attacking blue verses his girl. Your bars are tight, I wouldn’t waste em on anything other than the opp. After the lines about Blue’s girl I thought you had a nice flow. I wasn’t feeling the Hershey’s line but I get what you were doing.

Blue Bayou- good use of the red dead mention, haven’t a line about the miracle tonic. I like a good joke, it worked with your rhyme. The cash-mir part of the next two bars was nice. It worked perfectly for your opponent. I know you can bring a stronger line than “broke ass can’t buy shit that cost a buck”, the cash-mir line that followed proves this. The next bars I thought were okay but it felt like you flipped Miracle’s line. I’m not sure if that was agreed on before hand or what the stance is on it. That was the first time I’ve seen that on the site. The two bars following that didn’t hit for me.

These lines were the highlight of your verse. I also agree that the curses hurt the line. You killed it though. The ending wasn’t strong enough to follow the well written lines that preceded it.

It was close but Miracle took this one for me. Good stuff.

Vote-Miracle

You've Earned a Custom Title! Exalted.'s Avatar

Miracle:

Cool concept. Wording on setup

Predictable IMO

Nice ify bar

Ehhh

toonies in the face like Canadian currency

toonies was ok but I may have seen it.
    One of ur better bars tho

nah, I've seen this on rmbva 5 yrs ago. Van Go/Van Gogh

played

more played

Blue:

Ok, ref had to lookup..

hmm Ok concept just didn't do.it for me

name made it better for an otherwise played wp

lol ok.. mma crap bar

lacks something but ok. worded Cool

rattle / battle rhyme scheme. Eh concept

alright

ok idea- lazy execution...

Vote BB. Higher highs/more consistent & smoother bars

Battle Record
    141-66

5-3 blue wins