Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 18 of 18

Thread: Instagram

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Re: Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    hell no... i cant even understand wtf she says here... im not going to spend my time trying to decipher live messages...
    Yeah, if Google so f'n smart, how come they got stupid ass unused languages like Korean and whatever the fuck deutsch is, but can't figure out crazy hoes cluckin, or what the eff b's mean with all them little smiley faces and pound signs.

Battle Record
    0-2

I ain't EVER clucked!!! … well twice I did. This one guy made me buy him sneakers with my birthday money when I was a kid then this other guy I made excuses for when he was cheating on me and using me when I wanted a kid. Oh wait, 3! I got a guys cell phone in my name and found out he was a crack head. But that's pretty much the extent of my clucking.

- - - Updated - - -

by the way I just know what is sounds like, I don't know how to spell it... kinda how Jay Z butchered "we are alive" in Forever Young.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

https://www.instagram.com/imtherealmoistpuss/

look if you want.. i dont have jack shit on there though. random cool graff fish (not mine..), cat video and a skate trick from casper..

got lots of dope shit to post. im just lazy as fuck and dond really give a fuck. I should post more though.. got some cool flicks and videos i've taken that I should share with my friends..
    Last edited by Oxymoron; January 22nd, 2020 at 09:58 PM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/