I really am so confused 💔 A Disciple's Avatar

The Simple Things

The Simple Things
    https://binged.it/39Qzpi3

You were a rich stranger that was a hypothetical pact with witches
    Even though they were just innocent wishes
    Besides the fact just all in my head
    While dealing with people who hate me so much they set me up to be dead
    I thought for once I had a nice guy & I didnít want to be the one to hurt him over something so superficial
    To realize they prolly just planned it all and then made it all just look so official
    So what I needed wasnít ever what I got
    So yeah back then the simple things to me meant a lot
    My game always been day 1 and straight up
    Even when just stepping cause the pocket roll was fat
    Remembering laughing, saying hey RayÖ. How much worth was that?
    Watching myself break by break dying slow inside knowing to most I ainít worth it
    But if it was up to me, you know I held the whole earthÖ shit
    Thatís by your side for life
    Until death to death bring us back together again Ė why now Iíll never be a wife

I just want what's complicated now
    "Lets go deep inside the solitary mind of a madman who screams in the dark"
    ~ Hail Mary (Tupac)

Death was easy, it was the defrib and coming back to life that hurt most - CLA

~ Hail Mary (Tupac)

Re: The Simple Things

Cause my Gma who taught me the most about religion, her husband died in his 50s - she never even dated again and still wears a ring. She told me about the evening he died and it was date night and I believe they had true love. I wanted a husband worthy of that life respect too. Why I never got married and now most likely never will. For life is life to me except rare extenuating circumstances when you make a promise to God in organization. I don't want death to do us part. Like my Gma, I hope their love lasts until death to death brings them back together again. That's what I meant.

- - - Updated - - -

So please understand who ever or how ever some bitch is attached to me making a joke of my prayers how offended, annoyed, and frustrated I really am. You're not just disrespecting me and my religion - it's like the highest offense in the world to me and you almost made me lose my faith in God himself. You sick, sadistic bitch, who ever you are or for what ever reason you hate me to the point of all this - I just don't understand why nobody will make you leave me alone or how my God could even sit there and let you.
    ~ Hail Mary (Tupac)